Bill Clinton Hospitalized With Sepsis: Report

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Sepsis is not good. Prayers for him.

Bill Clinton has been hospitalized in Irvine, California with sepsis, CNN reports.

According to a spokesperson, he was admitted to UC Irvine hospital’s intensive care unit with a non-COVID-19 related infection Tuesday.

He had reportedly felt ill throughout the day. The spokesperson described the former president as responding well to antibiotics, “on the mend,” and in good spirits.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

You're right, sepsis is not good. Luckily for him, he'll have the best treatment money can buy working for him. He should be able to pull through.

Bill Clinton has been hospitalized in Irvine, California with sepsis, CNN reports.
According to a spokesperson, he was admitted to UC Irvine hospital’s intensive care unit with a non-COVID-19 related infection Tuesday.
He had reportedly felt ill throughout the day. The spokesperson described the former president as responding well to antibiotics, “on the mend,” and in good spirits.

After murdering 86 men, women and children in Waco, I think I'll pass. I hope he's repented

Let's not forget all the rapes the left covered for and all the people around him who have mysteriously died.

I hope he finds the justice he earned

Oh shit, that's not good. Hope he is actually responding well.

After murdering 86 men, women and children in Waco, I think I'll pass. I hope he's repented

Let's not forget all the rapes the left covered for and all the people around him who have mysteriously died.

I hope he finds the justice he earned
I wouldn't want to wish this on anyone....but with Hillary I can make an exception.
I don't want to see any president die.....but I would especially hate if something happens to him next year during the election....because the Democrats would try to use the sympathy angle to get out the vote.

Forum List

Back