Bill Clinton flips out when Marine brings up Benghazi

OP- How in the world can you and the Pub propaganda machine get that so wrong and lie so bald faced? Hater dupes.
Get what wrong? Hillary's lies so cover obama's ass by blaming a video when she knew better? And lying right to the faces of the families?

All the left has is lies. It's what they do.
Only hater dupes KNOW the video didn't trigger the attack, alone of many at the time across the ME. I guess Sean and Rush alone have spoken to the attackers. Hater dupe functional morons...like the man and woman in this.
I can't figure out what you are trying to say.
there were attacks/protests all over the ME at the time in reaction to the video. Only the dupes somehow know this ONE wasn't. With no contact with the attackers in Bengazi. RW idiocy...

I thought it was telling when Clinton said if he were commander and chief, he'd order the guy to sit down. That shows you everything you need to know about the Clintons and power. They crave it and will do anything for it.
Clinton was talking about respect not ordering him to sit down

The "Marine" did a poor job representing the Corps

If I show you where in the video Clinton said he'd tell the marine to sit down, would you leave the site for a month?

Yup. Bitch either went back and saw he was wrong or he knew he lied in the first place and STFU. Either way, a bitch (rightwinger) is a bitch.

Can't imagine Trump being able to calmly handle a situation like Bill Clinton did, with class.

I can only hope he'll polish himself up before possibly becoming President...
Trump exudes LEADERSHIP and STRENGTH he doesn't need to rape,sexually abuse,harass women to do that,he doesn't need to defend a child rapist and laugh about it to do that,he doesn't need to kill people who MIGHT talk and tell the truth of what's going on and he doesn't need to use the oval office as his personal pleasure palace to do that. Trump Vs Clinton's is the perfect example of being BORN with the strength and leadership qualities one needs to lead a country vs using the power granted to you to abuse it to get your way.
:rofl::rofl:

you got the Trump fever bad, kiddo, and all of the UNPROVEN right wing talking points....down to a pat...

shakes head...and sigh...

Can't imagine Trump being able to calmly handle a situation like Bill Clinton did, with class.

I can only hope he'll polish himself up before possibly becoming President...
Trump exudes LEADERSHIP and STRENGTH he doesn't need to rape,sexually abuse,harass women to do that,he doesn't need to defend a child rapist and laugh about it to do that,he doesn't need to kill people who MIGHT talk and tell the truth of what's going on and he doesn't need to use the oval office as his personal pleasure palace to do that. Trump Vs Clinton's is the perfect example of being BORN with the strength and leadership qualities one needs to lead a country vs using the power granted to you to abuse it to get your way.
:rofl::rofl:

you got the Trump fever bad, kiddo, and all of the UNPROVEN right wing talking points....down to a pat...

shakes head...and sigh...
And the usual laughing,shaking of the head and insults continue. The usual left wing/Obama/Clinton loving idiots way of doing things...to hell with REFUTING what I said.

Marine asks about the VA and Clinton asks what he would like to see changed and nut job goes into a Benghazi rant.
Clinton offers to respond about Benghazi and the Marine refuses to let him answer

Marine asks about the VA and Clinton asks what he would like to see changed and nut job goes into a Benghazi rant.
Clinton offers to respond about Benghazi and the Marine refuses to let him answer

If the Marine was preventing Clinton from responding, then he had no excuse not to address it after the Marine was removed if that was truly his desire.

Sad what a poor representative of the Marine Corps that asshole was
Wrong, the marine was, is and always will be great man, who said what had to be said in a room full of terrorist.
Assholes are still assholes

Being a former Marine does not change that. Lee Harvey Oswald was a former marine

Take the challenge, bitch, or STFU. We don't need liars like you mucking the place up.

Ha! Like you aren't?

Purple_Heart_Bandaids-2004.jpg

Provide a full quote in full context of the discussion and we can talk about it

Go for it

1:38. "I'm not your commander and chief any more; but if I were, I'd tell you to be more *indistinguishable* and sit down.
I said full quote in full context

Marine said
Clinton said
marine said
Clinton said

Full context

That is the sufficient context; and I'm not your stenographer, bitch. You said Clinton was not talking about ordering the man to sit down (on the hypothetical plane of being commander and chief). Now, if you have anything to support that, present it.

OP- How in the world can you and the Pub propaganda machine get that so wrong and lie so bald faced? Hater dupes.
Get what wrong? Hillary's lies so cover obama's ass by blaming a video when she knew better? And lying right to the faces of the families?

All the left has is lies. It's what they do.
8 GOP-led investigations and not one of them found that to be the case.

Forum List

Back