Bill Clinton flips out when Marine brings up Benghazi

Can't imagine Trump being able to calmly handle a situation like Bill Clinton did, with class.

I can only hope he'll polish himself up before possibly becoming President...

I can't believe we already have several threads on this all quoting rightwing media sources. The headlines from the right are "Bill Clinton flipped out" when it was the marine flipping out and Bill calmly asking if he could be allowed to respond
They are all a web of lies and liars, these right wing rags...and their sheeple follow them without question.....kind of frightening to me....

Total bullshit. Some vet went crazy and would not shut up, then some woman went equally crazy and would not shut up. Clinton wanted to respond.

BTW I am not fan of Clinton

After watching this video, I totally agree. These two just shouted and never engaged in a conversation with Clinton.

OP- How in the world can you and the Pub propaganda machine get that so wrong and lie so bald faced? Hater dupes.
Anyone who watched can see that Clinton handled it very well. Too bad the Marine was so disrespectful to a Commander in Chief......I would have liked to hear his reply on Benghazi

Really, I would have to. Too bad these two didn't have the courage to listen to his response.
Edited: Clinton even asked the security guy to let the Marine stay. So what is this about a meltdown? O/P is desperate, as is the entire right wing, to say this is Hillary's fault. So far they have come up with zero and now they are relegated to having shouting matches at rallies. Pathetic.

Last edited:
I thought it was telling when Clinton said if he were commander and chief, he'd order the guy to sit down. That shows you everything you need to know about the Clintons and power. They crave it and will do anything for it.

I thought it was telling when Clinton said if he were commander and chief, he'd order the guy to sit down. That shows you everything you need to know about the Clintons and power. They crave it and will do anything for it.

I'm no Clinton fan but I have to ask: How many CIC's have allowed a soldier to rant at them in public? Just askin'.

Can't imagine Trump being able to calmly handle a situation like Bill Clinton did, with class.

I can't believe we already have several threads on this all quoting rightwing media sources. The headlines from the right are "Bill Clinton flipped out" when it was the marine flipping out and Bill calmly asking if he could be allowed to respond
They are all a web of lies and liars, these right wing rags...and their sheeple follow them without question.....kind of frightening to me....
Let me make a thread on this.....

Clinton was talking about respect not ordering him to sit down

“I’m not your Commander in Chief anymore, but if I was I’d tell you to be more polite,” Mr. Clinton said during a brief pause in the shouting.

The "Marine" did a poor job representing the Corps

Last edited:
OP- How in the world can you and the Pub propaganda machine get that so wrong and lie so bald faced? Hater dupes.
Get what wrong? Hillary's lies so cover obama's ass by blaming a video when she knew better? And lying right to the faces of the families?

All the left has is lies. It's what they do.
Only hater dupes KNOW the video didn't trigger the attack, alone of many at the time across the ME. I guess Sean and Rush alone have spoken to the attackers. Hater dupe functional morons...like the man and woman in this.

Get what wrong? Hillary's lies so cover obama's ass by blaming a video when she knew better? And lying right to the faces of the families?

All the left has is lies. It's what they do.
Only hater dupes KNOW the video didn't trigger the attack, alone of many at the time across the ME. I guess Sean and Rush alone have spoken to the attackers. Hater dupe functional morons...like the man and woman in this.
I can't figure out what you are trying to say.

If I show you where in the video Clinton said he'd tell the marine to sit down, would you leave the site for a month?

Sad what a poor representative of the Marine Corps that asshole was

Trump exudes LEADERSHIP and STRENGTH he doesn't need to rape,sexually abuse,harass women to do that,he doesn't need to defend a child rapist and laugh about it to do that,he doesn't need to kill people who MIGHT talk and tell the truth of what's going on and he doesn't need to use the oval office as his personal pleasure palace to do that. Trump Vs Clinton's is the perfect example of being BORN with the strength and leadership qualities one needs to lead a country vs using the power granted to you to abuse it to get your way.

If I show you where in the video Clinton said he'd tell the marine to sit down, would you leave the site for a month?

Yea, you didn't want none of that. Keep your bold faced lies to yourself next time, bitch.

Forum List

Back