Bill Clinton called Trump before Presidential announcement

While certainly a possibility, "according to the Washington Post" causes one to question the veracity of the report.

Bill Clinton Called Donald Trump Before Campaign Kickoff The Daily Caller

Thank Goodness! If Donald is elected, he will be calling Bill for advise instead of W. That makes me feel better and should make Republicans feel....well.....I don't know....:ack-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
It should make everyone feel good. Clinton sucked, ( or was sucked, cant remember ) Bush was not 100% on game.
but, Clinton had a good heart for all Americans, he just was bad at implementation, put Trumps business knowledge in there and mix it with a Clinton concern and you might just end up with a good president that can turn the country back to what it should be while hurting the minimal amount of people in the process.

Thank Goodness! If Donald is elected, he will be calling Bill for advise instead of W. That makes me feel better and should make Republicans feel....well.....I don't know....:ack-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
It should make everyone feel good. Clinton sucked, ( or was sucked, cant remember ) Bush was not 100% on game.
but, Clinton had a good heart for all Americans, he just was bad at implementation, put Trumps business knowledge in there and mix it with a Clinton concern and you might just end up with a good president that can turn the country back to what it should be while hurting the minimal amount of people in the process.

I was with you until the "Bush was not 100%" statement. May I term that the understatement of the day?

I was with you until the "Bush was not 100%" statement. May I term that the understatement of the day?
President Bush had the country at heart, he was like obama, in over his head.
the country would do well with a non politician running it for a few years.

Professional politicians for decade after decade and we've got all sorts of messes that need dealing with, some for a long time right under the noses of those professionals.

What do we have to lose trying a successful businessman's approach for once? Jesus, lots of people get excited about a first black president or a first woman president, while a first successful business person would bring credentials to the job no other president ever has. Gee, how radical.

Forum List

Back