Bill Belichick Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it. Jones has a penchant for making knee jerk decisions but being the meddlesome owner he is, I go back to what Jimmy Johnson said about him. That Jones fancies himself as more than an owner, he thinks he can be a coach and GM. When he was/is neither. There is no way Belichick would allow that level of meddling in his personnel and coaching decisions. Stay within budget, sure. And there's no doubt Jones would spend. But again, I don't see it happening.

I think Bill just wants to keep working. Football is all he knows. He and Pat McAfee are co-hosts of a draft show next week, that will be interesting. Belichick has forgot more about football than anyone on TV even knows.

I don't see it. Jones has a penchant for making knee jerk decisions but being the meddlesome owner he is, I go back to what Jimmy Johnson said about him. That Jones fancies himself as more than an owner, he thinks he can be a coach and GM. When he was/is neither. There is no way Belichick would allow that level of meddling in his personnel and coaching decisions. Stay within budget, sure. And there's no doubt Jones would spend. But again, I don't see it happening.
I agree. I dont see how the Jones/Belichick relationship works.

THREAD LOCKED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

1713472407987.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back