Bill Barr's DOJ changed the rules to allow election interference and investigations

I really hope so...I've never seen such corruption of our normally non-political institutions in my life time. If the only thing a Biden win accomplishes is the cleaning up and de-politicizing, and the restoring of norms, rules of behavior...it will be more than enough.
Cleaning up Trump's filthy swamp.

To me, if they pack the court w/10 or more SCOTUS I'd be ecstatic.
How dare Trump fill a spot on the SC as required by the Constitution.

Nobody is saying she isn't qualified. They're saying that the McConnell rule, where the people get a voice through their votes in a presidential election year should be followed.
The people voted for this President and this Senate.
During a presidential election year, the people are entitled to change their mind. And that change of mind should be listened to.

If you believe past choices shouldn't be changeable, you wouldn't vote for Trump, who divorced twice (change of mind)
That's your opinion. The President and the Senate are doing their Constitutional duty.

Trump is also on a drug BANNED by the Olympics.

So? If his doc proscribed it, that is between him and his doc....
Just like the russian athletes?

Test the bastard before the debate by an independent lab for both COVIDS and Roids. This should be MANDATORY. He's got some nerve demanding Biden be tested for "performance enhancing drugs" y'think?

I think both proposals are silly....The communications devices I agreed with, but this kind of bull shit, really unites don't ya think?

That proves Republicans aren't ideologically opposed to someone who is qualified. Is Amy Barrett qualified?
Nobody is saying she isn't qualified. They're saying that the McConnell rule, where the people get a voice through their votes in a presidential election year should be followed.
The people voted for this President and this Senate.

Hmmm, wonder if you'll be saying the same thing when Uncle Joe wins and D's flip the Senate.
Seems doubtful ;)
Of course I will. I believe in the Constitution, unlike you.

Trump is also on a drug BANNED by the Olympics.
So? If his doc proscribed it, that is between him and his doc....
Just like the russian athletes?
Dumb comparison....
The russians were banned from competition because they used banned drugs.

Maybe Trump should be disqualified from the debates for the same reason.

Oh? Does the Presidential race depend on the Olympic rules? GTFOH...

I really hope so...I've never seen such corruption of our normally non-political institutions in my life time. If the only thing a Biden win accomplishes is the cleaning up and de-politicizing, and the restoring of norms, rules of behavior...it will be more than enough.

I'm extremely conflicted on that frankly. I'm so angry at what McConnell did, denying Obama his right to fill a vacancy, then flipping it around in 2020 that I want to say - why SHOULDN'T the Dems do this? Y'all started a precedent of upping the ante you deserve the fall out from it. But the thing is, I don't think it's good for the country. Very conflicted.
Mitch didn't deny Barry's right to anything, Dummy.

Barry nominated someone. That's where his rights end.

YOu are saying the NY DA hasn't seen Trump's tax returns yet, but anonymous sources in that office have leaked the contents of Trump's tax returns to the Fake News NYTs?

How does that work, Stupid?

They don't call you stupid for nothing.

September 25, 2020 at 3:43 p.m. EDT

NEW YORK — A federal appeals judge on Friday questioned why Manhattan's district attorney declined to execute a grand jury subpoena for President Trump's long-sought tax returns when it appeared after a recent court order that prosecutors had an opportunity to do so

Last edited:

I'm extremely conflicted on that frankly. I'm so angry at what McConnell did, denying Obama his right to fill a vacancy, then flipping it around in 2020 that I want to say - why SHOULDN'T the Dems do this? Y'all started a precedent of upping the ante you deserve the fall out from it. But the thing is, I don't think it's good for the country. Very conflicted.

I'm conflicted too. Republicans would deserve court packing. It is after all what they've been doing for the past four years. And their should be some payback for Judge Garland and this last second ram job with Barrett after a few of them promised they wouldn't. But is it a good precedent is the question I guess. The part of me that wants revenge says yes. But then Dems would be behaving like Republicans. Could be a bad look that bites 'em in the butt.
Filling vacancies isn't packing the court, Stupid.

Good for him....I hope he follows through...It's bull shit that you want to be able to fraud the vote with impugnity....

Translation - Fine with me if Donald wants to cheat to win!

Why is it that you Democrat’s cry about Trump cheating... yet ever single case of vote tampering, ballots being found in the garbage, elected officials getting caught committing fraud, and people paying for votes is always a democrat?

People getting caught cheating should be nailed to the wall, not patted in the butt and hushed up due to an election.
If someone was committing fraud on behalf of trump, or it was Trump himself, I would want that person nailed to the wall.

What you democrat folks don’t seem to get is that damn near every conservative takes this stuff seriously, and has zero tolerance for it.
But we aren’t the ones doing it.

I'm not conflicted at all.

To me it's very clear and simple.

Break the Republican's tools. That's it.

They've been maneuvering for a piss aunt move like this for decades now and the tides finally fell in their favor and they're breaking their own word to do this wickedness.

The path is clear...break. their. damn. tools. Break them.

That is done by adding 10 or more new SCOTUS. I'd like to see 20 or 21.

If/when they ever get power again to do that as well, then let them do it. But don't worry about it now.

You have to deal w/now.

This questioning is exactly why the Democrats are weak.

Republicans never do this. They bore forward w/o whatever boorishness they want to do w/o a single thought or care about what Democrats want, think or will respond.

I believe a new breed of Democrats are coming up who are willing to fight Republicans they way they need to be fought.

I hope I live to see that come to full fruition. I want to see their proverbial backs broken.

That will never happen w/the current stock of Establishment hacks we have in office representing us.
So if Trump wins you have no problem with him putting 10 more on the court, right MarcATL

" Even before Ginsburg's death, several Democratic presidential hopefuls had said they were open to the idea, including Sens. Cory Booker of New Jersey, Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Kamala Harris of California, now the vice presidential nominee."

" House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) took to Twitter on Saturday to join the chorus of Democrats supporting the idea of an increase in Supreme Court justices. "

Don't know why you feel you have to lie...
None of them has proposed any legislation (actually putting forth a proposal to do so)

You're asking Biden to comment on the wishes of others.

What next, have Biden comment on if he supports Ivanka getting a puppy?

Bill Barr's DOJ changed the rules to allow election interference and investigations

That's outrageous!!!!

Only Obama's DOJ is allowed to interfere!!!!
Yeah, the Obama FBI screwed hillary pretty badly! But at least Trump fired Comey, due to his illegal and unethical actions of Comey towards Hillary!!! :rolleyes-41:

You mean the multiple Hillary scandals that were so wide spread and in everyone’s face that they couldn’t be ignored?
The email server scandal where Hillary was caught red handed committing thousands of felonies, that the FBI did their best to NOT investigate, and when they couldn’t brush it under the rug took the unprecedented step of acknowledging she committed crimes, but completely overstepped their power and announced SHE WOULD NOT BE CHARGED, so to clear her for crimes so she can be elected.

That one?

Or do you mean when comey colluded with the Hillary campaign and senior officials in the obama admin (and we now know Obama himself) to invent the “Russian collusion” scandal as a means to obtain warrants under false pretenses to conduct SURVEILLANCE Against trump and his campaign.

Which one are you referring to?

You fucking dimwit.

Good for him....I hope he follows through...It's bull shit that you want to be able to fraud the vote with impugnity....

Translation - Fine with me if Donald wants to cheat to win!

Oh right, I'm sure you objected to palousey bringing up the 25th Amendment to try to effect the election, RIGHT??????????? You commies are a total waste of oxygen.

The 25th should be invoked immediately. Our president is NOT well.

His cabinet thinks otherwise, palousey is just spewing BS. There is no law in place for congress to do a damn thing and any show piece they would pass in the house now, would never be considered in the senate.

That's your opinion. The President and the Senate are doing their Constitutional duty.
And in 2016 they said it was their "duty" to let the people have a voice by the election outcome during a presidential election year.

Now in 2020, their "duty" has reversed itself.

YOu are saying the NY DA hasn't seen Trump's tax returns yet, but anonymous sources in that office have leaked the contents of Trump's tax returns to the Fake News NYTs?

How does that work, Stupid?

They don't call you stupid for nothing.

September 25, 2020 at 3:43 p.m. EDT

NEW YORK — A federal appeals judge on Friday questioned why Manhattan's district attorney declined to execute a grand jury subpoena for President Trump's long-sought tax returns when it appeared after a recent court order that prosecutors had an opportunity to do so
Um, you just confirmed my post you raving lunatic.

They have not seen his returns, as your link proves. Man, you really are stupid. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back