Bill Barr: Public Schools Are Becoming Unconstitutional ‘Secular-Progressive Madrassas’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It was because Americans agreed that moral education required religion that the Father of Public Education, Horace Mann included a generic Christianity in the curriculum

It was because Americans agreed that moral education required religion that the Father of Public Education, Horace Mann included a generic Christianity in the curriculum

Christianity has never made a moral impact since humans still sin every day and commit war on each other.

Bill Barr: Public Schools Are Becoming Unconstitutional ‘Secular-Progressive Madrassas’
Barr is a liar – and this is another one of his lies.

Following Establishment Clause jurisprudence is not to be ‘anti-religion.’

And the notion that public schools are teaching ‘LGBT ideology’ is likewise a lie; indeed there is no such thing as ‘LGBT ideology,’ gay and transgender Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights and opposing rightwing bigotry and hate is not an ‘ideology’ – the bigotry and hate exhibited by Barr and others on the right.

• Banned
Social pathology. 'The wreckage of the family.' Depression, suicide, and violence. All of these societal problems and more can be traced to one diabolical menace: secularism

Is he still on about getting federal money for Catholic schools?

yup

WTF could go wrong with Religious Charter Schools (esp. Catholics) getting our tax money??
I have nothing against Catholics, but they don't need state or federal school money. They have more one and real estate than lots of countries in the world. They can afford their own education money. The Pope don't need a new Pope mobile this year.

All good ChristoMAGAs should pull their kids out before the 6th grade and learn them at home. It's what Our Leader Trump would do.*

*Trump and all his kids attended private schools you have no hope of getting into.

All good ChristoMAGAs should pull their kids out before the 6th grade and learn them at home. It's what Our Leader Trump would do.*

*Trump and all his kids attended private schools you have no hope of getting into.
Not after giving Trump access to their bank accounts.

I have nothing against Catholics, but they don't need state or federal school money. They have more one and real estate than lots of countries in the world. They can afford their own education money. The Pope don't need a new Pope mobile this year.
And here I thought Jesus told them to get rid of all that dough and wealth accumulation to follow him, darn if I didn't misread that part.

Barr is brilliant, knowledgeable, and greatly accomplished. Of course, the Lefties here disparage him.

There is no inherent antagonism toward religion in the Constitution, as interpreted and practiced in today's public schools. All the First Amendment states is that, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,..." which is merely to say that We would have no state religion, as England had. The Founders started each session with a prayer; to suppose that they were anti-religious is preposterous.

And today's Leftism is certainly a religion in every psychological sense. It has its own moral code, its own myths, and its response to conflict is to attack the critic (because the tenets cannot be defended logically or factually).

Teaching that sexual aberration is "normal" is false, phony, and indefensible. Teaching that gender is "assigned" at birth, and can be changed at will is a preposterous lie. Teaching that an individual with a cock & balls is any sort of "woman" is an affront to science and logic. I could go on ad infinitum.

I don't agree with Bill Barr on everything, but in this he is spot on.

Barr is brilliant, knowledgeable, and greatly accomplished. Of course, the Lefties here disparage him.

There is no inherent antagonism toward religion in the Constitution, as interpreted and practiced in today's public schools. All the First Amendment states is that, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,..." which is merely to say that We would have no state religion, as England had. The Founders started each session with a prayer; to suppose that they were anti-religious is preposterous.

And today's Leftism is certainly a religion in every psychological sense. It has its own moral code, its own myths, and its response to conflict is to attack the critic (because the tenets cannot be defended logically or factually).

Teaching that sexual aberration is "normal" is false, phony, and indefensible. Teaching that gender is "assigned" at birth, and can be changed at will is a preposterous lie. Teaching that an individual with a cock & balls is any sort of "woman" is an affront to science and logic. I could go on ad infinitum.

I don't agree with Bill Barr on everything, but in this he is spot on.
I agree. I have reservations about Barr and have disagreed with him (but admittedly don't know a lot about him) but he's speaking truth here, at least about the threat of radical Leftist political indoctrination in our public schools. (However, I'm not religious and he appears to think religion should play a larger role in school than I).

There's improper ideology being intentionally impressed upon our nation's school children. It's perhaps become the central purpose in some school districts.

There's certainly a lot more going on than most people know. I started receiving Christopher Rufo's emailed newsletter not long ago and it's an eye opener.

christopherrufo.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back