Bigoted-Islamists who promote wokeness to West (Tlaib, Omar, Shakhsari)

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Of course:

Rashida Tlaib

Tlaib-rt-ml-231018_1697651048154_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

wouldn't dare to push wokeness in HER Gaza or Ramallah / West Bank.
Or

Ilhan Omar

AP21349131952726.jpg

in Somalia

Or
Sima Shakhsari

Sima_Shakhsari_cm01_Facebook_Mar_15_2019_203x172.jpg

Last edited:
If they are “promoting woke” then they can’t be Islamists.

Sayaras
If they are “promoting woke” then they can’t be Islamists.
They promote woke to westerners..

Not to themselves,

or their communities..

Their main goal is to forge alliances with Libs. in order to use them for their pro terror goal.
Such as Hamas and other

Last edited:
The Quran allows these people to lie to infidels in the name of Islam. They no more believe the shit they are spewing than anyone else with more than half a brain cell does.

Note that I didn't post about your or their religion as a whole. But particularly about these hypocrite propagandists' routine.
You called them Islamists, which they aren’t. They are progressives. The two don’t mix.

I suspect you don’t know much more than your masters tell you.
Not going to look it up are you ? I'm not like morons like yourself. I do research and form my own opinions.

Taqiya is an Islamic practice of hiding beliefs in a potentially hostile environment. Islamic terrorist do this all the time in the West to blend in. The same with US Muslim politicians "supporting" leftest ideals that would get them stoned to death in any Islamic country.

You called them Islamists, which they aren’t. They are progressives. The two don’t mix.
Because they are fake progressives. That is the point. It's only a TOOL for their real pro jihadists goal.

[Islamists as in political Islam. I saw you (coyote) didn't get it when you removed Islamofascism title.].

Last edited:

Forum List

Back