Biggs, Greene, Mullin, Perry, Cloud & LaMalfa are …in my book!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
They refused to don a mask when they were asked during the breach of the capital, while locked in a room
and offered a mask.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Punchbowl News video shows Biggs declining a mask, along with Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Michael Cloud of Texas and Doug LaMalfa of California.
snip
Rep. Brian Schneider, D-Ill., became the third person to test positive for COVID-19 after being locked down with the likes of Biggs. Schneider joins Democratic Reps. Pramila Jayapal of Washington and Bonnie Watson Coleman of New Jersey in contracting the virus.

Rep. Andy Biggs acted like a jerk by not wearing a mask at the Capitol (azcentral.com)

Rep. Watson Coleman: I’m 75. I had cancer. I got covid-19 because my GOP colleagues dismiss facts.

I am angry that after I spent months carefully isolating myself, a single chaotic day likely got me sick. I am angry that several of our nation’s leaders were unwilling to deal with the small annoyance of a mask for a few hours. I am angry that the attack on the Capitol and my subsequent illness have the same cause: my Republican colleagues’ inability to accept facts.

When I left for Washington last week, it was my first trip there in several months. I had a list of things to accomplish, including getting my picture taken for the card I use when voting on the House floor. For the past two years, I appeared on that card completely bald as a result of the chemotherapy I underwent to eliminate the cancer in my right lung. It was because of that preexisting condition that I relied so heavily on the proxy voting the House agreed to last year, when we first began to understand the danger of covid-19.

Opinion | Bonnie Watson Coleman: I got covid-19 because my Republican colleagues dismiss masks and facts - The Washington Post

Biggs only cares for the unborn, along with the rest of them.

Biggs opposes abortion of any kind, including those involving rape, incest or risk to the mother. He supports overturning Roe vs. Wade.
Andy Biggs - Wikipedia
They refused to don a mask when they were asked during the breach of the capital, while locked in a room
and offered a mask.

The Punchbowl News video shows Biggs declining a mask, along with Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Michael Cloud of Texas and Doug LaMalfa of California.
snip
Rep. Brian Schneider, D-Ill., became the third person to test positive for COVID-19 after being locked down with the likes of Biggs. Schneider joins Democratic Reps. Pramila Jayapal of Washington and Bonnie Watson Coleman of New Jersey in contracting the virus.

Rep. Andy Biggs acted like a jerk by not wearing a mask at the Capitol (azcentral.com)

Rep. Watson Coleman: I’m 75. I had cancer. I got covid-19 because my GOP colleagues dismiss facts.

I am angry that after I spent months carefully isolating myself, a single chaotic day likely got me sick. I am angry that several of our nation’s leaders were unwilling to deal with the small annoyance of a mask for a few hours. I am angry that the attack on the Capitol and my subsequent illness have the same cause: my Republican colleagues’ inability to accept facts.

When I left for Washington last week, it was my first trip there in several months. I had a list of things to accomplish, including getting my picture taken for the card I use when voting on the House floor. For the past two years, I appeared on that card completely bald as a result of the chemotherapy I underwent to eliminate the cancer in my right lung. It was because of that preexisting condition that I relied so heavily on the proxy voting the House agreed to last year, when we first began to understand the danger of covid-19.

Opinion | Bonnie Watson Coleman: I got covid-19 because my Republican colleagues dismiss masks and facts - The Washington Post
The FBI warned the Capitol police the day before this was going to happen.

Biggs only cares for the unborn, along with the rest of them.

Biggs opposes abortion of any kind, including those involving rape, incest or risk to the mother. He supports overturning Roe vs. Wade.
Andy Biggs - Wikipedia
and offered a mask.

snip

The FBI warned the Capitol police the day before this was going to happen.
The FBI warned that you could get COVID when being forced into close proximity with GOPtarded mask-denying covidiots for an extended periof of time?

Capital police called five times for aid and were refused.
And somehow in this chaotic criminal Administration...that message never got to the appropriate National Guard offices until PENCE finally pushed it...late Wednesday

So did Trump or his creeps intervene?

We shall soo find out

Capital police called five times for aid and were refused.
And somehow in this chaotic criminal Administration...that message never got to the appropriate National Guard offices until PENCE finally pushed it...late Wednesday

So did Trump or his creeps intervene?

We shall soo find out

Nope. The Chief who resigned said he spoke with the powers that be and was refused extra aid. Five time he called. Five time it was refused.

Forum List

Back