Biggest Thread to this Country

Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BIGGEST THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY.
The biggest threat to the country is not Muslim, Al Qaeda or Isis but Latinos coming across the border illegally. Those that are here had have killed more American then 911 and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. They bring in drugs that has destroyed lives of Americans and they families. They are some of the most dangerous gangs in this country. They make up 37% of our prison populations. Anchor babies cost taxpayers billions, not to mention hospitals who treat them and do not get paid and the cost goes to higher medical cost to Americans. Instead of invading Iraq and Afghanistan and trying to change something that has been in place for thousands of years and not political but religious. Mexico's economy is more than capable of taking care of it's own. Mexico’s corrupt government is the cause of the ails of Mexicans and send them across the border to get all the freebies liberals generous throw around in the name of Christianity? If you don’t agree you are a racist or non-Christian. I am believer that you take care of home first. And build the fence because good fences make good neighbor. We have not earned the respect from Mexico and we need to demand. I would accept a dictator in the white house is he get the job done to protect and serve Americans.
2013 report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level.

The biggest threat to the country is not Muslim, Al Qaeda or Isis but Latinos coming across the border illegally. Those that are here had have killed more American then 911 and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. They bring in drugs that has destroyed lives of Americans and they families. They are some of the most dangerous gangs in this country. They make up 37% of our prison populations. Anchor babies cost taxpayers billions, not to mention hospitals who treat them and do not get paid and the cost goes to higher medical cost to Americans. Instead of invading Iraq and Afghanistan and trying to change something that has been in place for thousands of years and not political but religious. Mexico's economy is more than capable of taking care of it's own. Mexico’s corrupt government is the cause of the ails of Mexicans and send them across the border to get all the freebies liberals generous throw around in the name of Christianity? If you don’t agree you are a racist or non-Christian. I am believer that you take care of home first. And build the fence because good fences make good neighbor. We have not earned the respect from Mexico and we need to demand. I would accept a dictator in the white house is he get the job done to protect and serve Americans.
2013 report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level.

I have a better solution ( you will hate it and so would the left ) and let annex Mexico and Central America and make the Panama Canal the border?

Has you pointed out it cost us billions on billions to feed these illegals, and building a wall will just put construction companies to work in Mexico to tunnel under the fence.

Also why not dry up the resources that illegals come here for?

Change the law on the birth status of a child and make it clear a child born to a illegal parents ( key is both parents have to be illegal ) then the child can not be a U.S. Citizen and must return with the parent and one parent is not granted status for the child.

Also dry up the Federal, State and Local fund that they can get.

Finally punish the employer that hire a illegal while also punishing the illegal with stiff fines, so that a employer will understand that if they hire a illegal they will lose their license to run a business for the first offense and a ten thousand dollar fine. The Second offense is five years in prison and a one million dollar fine and never being allowed to open another business. The third offense you deport the employer to Mexico and ban the for life from ever coming back to America... ( I know number three is stupid )

As for the employee the first offense is a one million dollar fine that will be waived if they never return to this country, and the second offense is putting them out to sea on a raft to Cuba... ( I know the last one is not realistic )

Now before you write my response is idiotic and stupid, well most of it is, but the reality is you have to fix not only Mexico but Central America and stop employers from hiring the illegals because no matter how many walls you build it will not stop the illegals from coming here. It will slow them for a moment until they dig the tunnels to go under the fence.

Just my opinion

The biggest threat to this country is the potential SCOTUS pick. If not by Obama, but by a possible democrat president following him. It could be the end of freedom and democracy and nothing right now is more important.

The biggest threat to this nation is the faction who want to undermine the Constitution, the ones that play the people to divide them, run up a debt that can never be paid for, the ones who scream for equality while in the same breath whine about white privilege and endorse the reverse racism of affirmative action, they endorse open borders which threatens national security and burdens the working class providing for illegals. They crush the middle class with taxation in their goal of providing free stuff and want a government nanny to take care of them.

When I saw the title to this thread, I thought to myself "Biggest threat to this country? I dunno. Stuck Capslock key , maybe?"

Has you pointed out it cost us billions on billions to feed these illegals, and building a wall will just put construction companies to work in Mexico to tunnel under the fence

Sometimes I just want to cry. Would you rather try to stop one hole in the ground or 1500 miles of open desert. I want out of here, I hate it. I hate so much, so many! Good God ya all'

The biggest threat to this nation is the faction who want to undermine the Constitution, the ones that play the people to divide them, run up a debt that can never be paid for, the ones who scream for equality while in the same breath whine about white privilege and endorse the reverse racism of affirmative action, they endorse open borders which threatens national security and burdens the working class providing for illegals. They crush the middle class with taxation in their goal of providing free stuff and want a government nanny to take care of them.

my take on the CURRENT SITUATION-------ready? It seems to me that the
CURRENT WORLD SITUATION is ----economic stress. In fact we are on the
verge of a global famine. We are not responding to those people who KNOW
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE of that situation in service of their IMPERIALIST
AMBITIONS. The China/Russia/Iran AXIS is very deliberately grabbing CONTROL of the INTERNATIONAL WATERWAYS------
The Syrian situation has nothing to do with the people of Syria-----it has EVERYTHING to do with RUSSIAN AND IRANIAN----ambitions for control of
the MEDITERRANEAN (Turkey is -----in the fray too)

You voted for this so stop whining.

The biggest threat is the FED GOVT (aka Mafia) extorting $4T/year created wealth from public workforce. They never have enough..............

The biggest threat to this country is the potential SCOTUS pick. If not by Obama, but by a possible democrat president following him. It could be the end of freedom and democracy and nothing right now is more important.
End to freedom and democracy? Tell me when did we ever have that? Before 1492 it may have been land of the free. Freedom is when you have nothing to lose. Democracy has always been relative.

Last edited:
When I saw the title to this thread, I thought to myself "Biggest threat to this country? I dunno. Stuck Capslock key , maybe?"
That's not the title.

I wouldn't say this is the biggest thread to this country, but with a couple more posts, it should be darn close.
If I had a mind that small and narrow, I would not have to worry about freedom or democracy.

Did not vote for Obama. My vote was against the other guy.

Did not vote for Obama. My vote was against the other guy.

No difference whatsoever. Everything you are complaining about is your own fault so stop bitching

No, the biggest threat to this country is this sort of fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

You are a Libertarian type, so let me ask what do you expect from the two bigger political parties?

The answer is never a wall, but the simple minded individual can be sold that idea than telling them how complex it is to fix the problem.

From Corporate America to corrupt politicians in Canada, USA, Mexico and Central America we have no fighting chances, and this political wedge is something that should be take away but the reality is it bring in voters for both sides, so nothing will be done except empty promises and bolster lies!

End to freedom and democracy? Tell me when did we ever have that? Before 1492 it may have been land of the free. Freedom is when you have nothing to lose. Democracy has always been relative.

Of course it's relative. We will lose freedom and democracy relative to what we are used to having. Happy now?

Forum List

Back