Biggest... Jackass... Ever.

Vast LWC,

How's that butthurt? :razz:

I mean, you just got your entire OP shoved so far up your ass you could choke on it. :cool:

Idiot. :lol:

I wonder if the OP will admit that Rush (the big fat blowhard that he is) was not the first to make this dumb ass association, and that Democrats did it first.

Of course, that's just different.

You're a fucking idiot. Bain and Bane are homonyms, you pathetic loser. You might as well cry like a little girl, whose tea party with imaginary friends, was usurped by assholes who want to replace imaginary friends with idiots.

You do know that the Batman villain, Bane, was introduced in 1993. Is Rush telling you what to think, while on synthetic opiates, again?

No shit they are homonyms, dumb ass. I'm surprised you know what one actually is.

I see you, like the OP, conveniently ignore the fact that the Democrats were the first ones to talk about the Bane vs. Bain thing, and that I called Rush (as I always do) a fat blowhard. That should clue you as to my opinion of him.

As for Bane originating in 1993... would you like to purchase my mint condition copy of Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1? I'd be willing to part with it for about $145.00 plus shipping.

BTW, to make sure you understand my position here... the comparison of Bane and Bain is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I wonder if the OP will admit that Rush (the big fat blowhard that he is) was not the first to make this dumb ass association, and that Democrats did it first.

Of course, that's just different.

You're missing the point. While the association is there, Rush was implying premeditation.

They won't get it and if they do, they won't say so.
I guess you guys missed this part of my post...
BTW, to make sure you understand my position here... the comparison of Bane and Bain is ridiculous.

Rush Limbaugh's "brilliant" exposure of the hollywood/Democrat connection:

Rush Limbaugh On 'Dark Knight' -- Says Evil Bane An Obama Campaign Trick

Yes, Rush has done it again!

This time he's trying to convince his listeners that the character "Bane" in the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" was actually included in he movie because Mitt Romney was formerly the head of Bain Capital.

Never mind the fact that the movie's script was written long before Mittens won the nomination.

Never mind the fact that Bane is a recurring character in the Dark Knight comic book series.

Never mind that Bane was a character in the first series of "Batman" movies.

No, it's clear that Bane was obviously put in place as part of a grand plot to make Mitt Romney look bad.

What a jackass.

Well done Rush, well done. Fucking moron.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Did Rush get to the part where the character "The Joker" is based on him?

You're missing the point. While the association is there, Rush was implying premeditation.

Didn't miss it. It's just off-point. To point out the Bain-Bane association is funny and to be expected. Rush, on the other hand, is trying to palm it off as a plot. Even funnier, except that his minions take it seriously!!!

See what I mean, kon?

you're an idiot.

The comparison of Bane and Bain is ridiculous. The thought that the use of Bane in a movie to relate to Bain (meaning it was premeditated), is ridiculous. How many different ways do I need to say it???

Didn't miss it. It's just off-point. To point out the Bain-Bane association is funny and to be expected. Rush, on the other hand, is trying to palm it off as a plot. Even funnier, except that his minions take it seriously!!!

I think my posts should have made it clear to you that I am not one of 'his minions', and that the idea of premeditation as you called it is ridiculous.

The only thing remotely funny Rush said on the subject was "the Democrats are hoping and praying the people (dummies I think he meant) somehow keep and make that Bain connection to evil Romney" :lol: that's so true

See what I mean, kon?

you're an idiot.

The comparison of Bane and Bain is ridiculous. The thought that the use of Bane in a movie to relate to Bain (meaning it was premeditated), is ridiculous. How many different ways do I need to say it???

Dropping the whole "the dems thought of it first" nonsense and just admitting that Rush is a jackass for suggesting that it was premeditated works for me.

See what I mean, kon?

you're an idiot.

Dropping the whole "the dems thought of it first" nonsense and just admitting that Rush is a jackass for suggesting that it was premeditated works for me.

I guess you missed the part of my very first post in this thread, where I called it a dumb ass association.

you're an idiot.

I guess you missed the part of my very first post in this thread, where I called it a dumb ass association.

The post where you were all like "Democrats did it first"?

No, I didn't miss any of that post.

Forum List

Back