Big Wind gets a kick in the shorts

Life is going to be difficult with sea level up 20 feet and global temperatures up 5C. And there are alternatives to fossil fuels.
bullshit, first and foremost, you are predicting weather/climate 100's, if not thousands of years from now

and even if the sea level rises, man is smart enough to move to higher ground, and considering if this change happens, it will be over the course of a 1000 years

Plenty of time to move our cities to higher ground.

A shame, that there is 200,000 tons of CO2 emitted everyday by wind and solar power. Seems like wind and solar are working overtime to make crick's prediction true.

what are the alternatives?

Watch the reply from crick, I bet it is crickets
Wind, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, OTEC, tidal, wave, nuclear fission and, eventually, nuclear fusion. I haven't heard of getting power from crickets, please explain.

Wind, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, OTEC, tidal, wave, nuclear fission and, eventually, nuclear fusion. I haven't heard of getting power from crickets, please explain.
power? sad little cricket, we need the chemicals from fossil fuels, chemicals that allow wind and solar to be built emitting 200,000 tons of CO2 in the atmosphere, every day.

Geothermal, you are a moron, geothermal does not work, and can not be expanded.

Green energy is a waste of taxpayers money

200,000 tons of CO2 a day, most likely a lot more, I have not included all things green.

power? sad little cricket, we need the chemicals from fossil fuels, chemicals that allow wind and solar to be built emitting 200,000 tons of CO2 in the atmosphere, every day.

Geothermal, you are a moron, geothermal does not work, and can not be expanded.

Green energy is a waste of taxpayers money

200,000 tons of CO2 a day, most likely a lot more, I have not included all things green.
You never explained how you get power from crickets. Is it something new or have you been keeping it a secret from all the liberals?

You never explained how you get power from crickets. Is it something new or have you been keeping it a secret from all the liberals?
power from crickets?

we could burn them, in a boiler, producing steam, to drive a turbine
I am sure that will produce much less than the 200,000 tons of CO2 from wind and solar, every day.

Cricket? You do not know how electricity is made?

power from crickets?

we could burn them, in a boiler, producing steam, to drive a turbine
I am sure that will produce much less than the 200,000 tons of CO2 from wind and solar, every day.

Cricket? You do not know how electricity is made?
Oh for fucks sake.

Good, they are blights on the landscape.....I'd rather have a Super Max prison on my property line than a damn wind farm.

I tried farming wind ... I must have planted them too deep because they never sprouted ...

you asked how we get electricity from crickets, I told you the answer,

200,000 tons of CO2 everyday, is what Solar and Wind are responsible for. You never pay that back.
Liar.
And how much CO2 do they save every day (week/month/year/decade) in unburnt fossil fuels?
Once you've built a solar plant you get CO2 FREE energy for 20 years+/7350 "days"+
Now try the math you 12 IQ clown.
`

And how much CO2 do they save every day (week/month/year/decade) in unburnt fossil fuels?
Once you've built a solar plant you get CO2 FREE energy for 20 years+/7350 "days"+
Now try the math you 12 IQ Liar and clown.
they dont save any CO2, there is no solar power tonight, and wind can not pick up the slack, there is mostly no wind at nights.

anyone here going to make the claim that solar and wind are keeping us warm these winter nights

Now try your math, dumb ass. Go ahead ABU BABY FUCK, tell us where we are getting energy tonight!

You know, except those days where it's overcast ... or raining, or what have you.

And of course, when they simply break, but other than that we are suppose to believe they last 20 years, another lie
1703985561591.png

they dont save any CO2, there is no solar power tonight, and wind can not pick up the slack, there is mostly no wind at nights.

anyone here going to make the claim that solar and wind are keeping us warm these winter nights

Now try your math, dumb ass. Go ahead ABU BABY FUCK, tell us where we are getting energy tonight!

Some kind of battery, or something ... that they may invent someday ...

Then-a-Miracle-Occurs-Copyrighted-artwork-by-Sydney-Harris-Inc-All-materials-used-with.png

you asked how we get electricity from crickets, I told you the answer,
For christ's sake. Do you remember posting that you expected to get crickets from me? It was a fucking joke you idiot.
200,000 tons of CO2 everyday, is what Solar and Wind are responsible for. You never pay that back.
It's hard to believe you're this stupid. The values in that table in post #489 are the values of CO2 produced per kWh over the manufacture, installation and operatonal lifetime of those wind turbines. Almost every single gram of that is produced during the turbine's manufacture and installation. Virtually NONE is produced while it is operating.

Now I'm presuming that you actually DO know the difference between a Watt and a Watt-Hour and that your earlier mistake was just a typo of sorts. So since that table provides us CO2 per kWh, rather than looking at how many coal plants are being built versus how many wind turbine are being built, we can look either at the installed capacity or the actual power consumption. We can determine, for instance, how much CO2 would be produced supplying the world's current demand solely with fossil fuels and, alternatively, solely with wind turbines. And when we do that, we will find that in the absolute best case (for you), a world powered solely by natural gas would produce more than 17 times as much CO2 as a world powered entirely by the wind turbines with the worst carbon footprint around.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING?

One builds Solar (and Wind) Plants in the best possible climate for them. (Iowa is 64% wind and saving uncountable amounts daily)
But even allowing 50% rain/low wind days renewables are Huge Net savers of CO2.

Sorry you were spared in the recent conflict you idiot NO CONTENT attention wh0re.
NO, we build solar and wind where there are no people to complain. And where there is greed. Solar does not belong in California, or the desert, or in the north, where the days are short.

Wind and Solar contribute 200,000 tons of CO2 everyday, to the greenhouse gases.

Why are solar and wind subsidized abu afuk

You know, except those days where it's overcast ... or raining, or what have you.
One builds Solar (and Wind) Plants in the best possible climate for them. (Iowa is 64% wind and saving uncountable amounts daily) (many plains states doing same)
But even allowing 50% rain/low wind days renewables are Huge Net savers of CO2.

Sorry you were spared in the recent conflict you idiot NO CONTENT attention wh0re.

``

Forum List

Back