big turnout good for dems ?

big turnouts usually good for dems ?

It depends. I see people promoting total early vote. Yes, but they also have the most populated states like Cali and NY. I think they said Cali alone had 6M early votes. That's a BIG chunk of their early vote total.

I may lay some cash down on Trump. If the early lines give me better odds, I'm going to go for it.

Won't be enough, because they can't overcome the Trump momentum in play now. They are the minority view in this country, and Trump won't be overcome by them based upon what's already in play.

I wonder if this is any indication ?

1604419751831.png

The "common wisdom" is that a large turnout is better for D's.

However, this is 2020 and the reason for the big turnout is the Liberal Plague from Red China and proliferation of mail in ballots.

The Corona Virus isn't as popular as you think, its going to come back and kick the liberals in crotch.

The "common wisdom" is that a large turnout is better for D's.

However, this is 2020 and the reason for the big turnout is the Liberal Plague from Red China and proliferation of mail in ballots.

The Corona Virus isn't as popular as you think, its going to come back and kick the liberals in crotch.
More precisely, those who think that a shut down is more deadly than this virus is growing. The Rallies proved it. People are tired of cowering in fear... These people are coming out in force today... In my polling area the wait time was about an hour when last election I walked up and voted in 5 min... The people are coming out of the woodwork and most are people tired of hiding...

Won't be enough, because they can't overcome the Trump momentum in play now. They are the minority view in this country, and Trump won't be overcome by them based upon what's already in play.
Trump momentum. That's hilarious!!!:auiqs.jpg:

If you watched TV last night and saw the final Trump rally in Grand Rapids and final Sleepy Joe rally in Pittsburgh, you could see which one is winning and which one is headed for schlonging.

What's Bidims momentum ??? Basement dwelling until he felt it desperate enough in the campaigning to come out ??

Forum List

Back