Big Tech cracks down on mRNA vaccine pioneer who warns about their risks

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
This is huge. This is the guy who invented mRNA vaccines, so what this scientist has to say is pretty credible. What he has to say about his own mRNA vaccines doesn't follow the political covid narrative though, so they silence him.

This is huge. This is the guy who invented mRNA vaccines, so what this scientist has to say is pretty credible. What he has to say about his own mRNA vaccines doesn't follow the political covid narrative though, so they silence him.

The last 40 or so threads that you started are you bitching and whining about vaccines. (any USMB member can look that up to confirm that, it's not an exaggeration)

Fuck off, you incredibly stupid totally totally obsessed fucking OCD moron.

I thought USMB Democrats were the absolutely stupidest people on the planet, but you have changed my mind. You take the cake. You are the stupidest of the stupid.

Last edited:

The last 40 or so threads that you started are you bitching and whining about vaccines. (any USMB member can look that up to confirm that, it's not an exaggeration)

I thought USMB Democrats were the absolutely stupidest people on the planet, but you have changed my mind.
Do you disagree with something the link said?

I thought USMB Democrats were the absolutely stupidest people on the planet, but you have changed my mind. You take the cake. You are the stupidest of the stupid.
I'm glad to see that you were so ashamed to respond to the opening post that you had to evade. Don't forget that if you cannot attack the content of the article, you can always do the lefty thing and attack the source, right?

Scientific censureship sucks especially when it benefits a particular political position at the expense of peoples health or life. It's evil to rig the system to force everyone to be vaccinated. Even so, I can still see the need to protect drug makers from lawsuits. I can't say the same thing for schools or businesses though. They have no right telling individuals that they must be vaccinated

I thought USMB Democrats were the absolutely stupidest people on the planet, but you have changed my mind.
Do you disagree with something the link said?
Nope, just the OP's stupid interpretation of it.

EvMetro
Not shocked but the risk of the virus is much worse
Take the Moderna

Throwing the inventer under the bus like this and then endorsing his product is hall of fame stupid lefty behavior. Also, your endorsement of censorship is a typical lefty thing.

it's not a vaccine......~S~
Please explain to the USMB forum how you came to that conclusion so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your reasoning and possibly criticize it.
What do you think about the inventer of mRNA vaccines being censored and canceled for what he has to say about his own invention? Feel free to comment on the thread topic.

The vaccine is very safe and effective
What do you think about the inventer of mRNA vaccines being censored and canceled for what he has to say about his own invention? Feel free to comment on the thread topic.

I'm glad to see that you were so ashamed to respond to the opening post that you had to evade. Don't forget that if you cannot attack the content of the article, you can always do the lefty thing and attack the source, right?
Bullshit.

Why didn't you even quote the article that you linked to? You did not even quote a single sentence of it, yet pretended that it somehow backed up your moonbattery.

Please explain to the USMB forum how you came to that conclusion so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your reasoning and possibly criticize it.
I've seen no evidence that the inventor of mRNA vaccines has been censored and/or canceled, you fucking moonbat.

I've seen no evidence that the inventor of mRNA vaccines has been censored and/or canceled, you fucking moonbat.
That would be kind of the point wouldn't it? If they remove the evidence, how are you going to find it?

That would be kind of the point wouldn't it? If they remove the evidence, how are you going to find it?
What evidence was removed from where in that hypothetical situation? Please be much more specific.

Last edited:
What evidence was removed from where in that hypothetical situation? Please be much more specific.
How the hell am I supposed to do that? It's gone. I'm sure I can find the video or what not where channels have had strikes against them for saying the wrong things about Covid... Would that suffice?

A Case of "Intellectual Capture?" On YouTube's Demonetization of Bret Weinstein​

YouTube's use of government guidelines to regulate speech raises serious questions, both about the First Amendment and regulatory capture​

Just under three years ago, Infowars anchor Alex Jones was tossed off Facebook, Apple, YouTube, and Spotify, marking the unofficial launch of the “content moderation” era. The censorship envelope has since widened dramatically via a series of high-profile incidents: Facebook and Twitter suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story, Donald Trump’s social media suspension, Apple and Amazon’s kneecapping of Parler, the removal of real raw footage from the January 6th riots, and others.

This week’s decision by YouTube to demonetize podcaster Bret Weinstein belongs on that list, and has a case to be to be put at or near the top, representing a different and perhaps more unnerving speech conundrum than those other episodes.

Profiled in this space two weeks ago, Weinstein and his wife Heather Heying — both biologists — host the podcast DarkHorse, which by any measure is among the more successful independent media operations in the country. They have two YouTube channels, a main channel featuring whole episodes and livestreams, and a “clips” channel featuring excerpts from those shows.
Between the two channels, they’ve been flagged 11 times in the last month or so. Specifically, YouTube has honed in on two areas of discussion it believes promote “medical misinformation.” The first is the potential efficacy of the repurposed drug ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment. The second is the third rail of third rails, i.e. the possible shortcomings of the mRNA vaccines produced by companies like Moderna and Pfizer.

Weinstein, who was also criticized for arguing the lab-leak theory before conventional wisdom shifted on that topic, says YouTube’s decision will result in the loss of “half” of his and Heying’s income. However, he says, YouTube told him he can reapply after a month.

YouTube’s notice put it as follows: “Edit your channel and reapply for monetization… Make changes to your channel based on our feedback. Changes can include editing or deleting videos and updating video details.”

Snip

Forum List

Back