Big Questions About Isis?

IS came directly from the US CIA and State Department. Originally, fighters and weapons from the "liberation" of Libya flooded into Syria through Turkey's porous borders.

One year ago last month Americans made it clear to Obama they would not support another war in Syria; that's when the US government began grooming IS to become the next "mortal threat" to western democracy.

I'm beginning to suspect the US bribed key members of the Iraqi Army to desert last June when IS took Mosul...:oops-28:

:lol: I'm beginning to suspect that you are losing (or have already lost) your mind. Lol.

IS came directly from the US CIA and State Department. Originally, fighters and weapons from the "liberation" of Libya flooded into Syria through Turkey's porous borders.

One year ago last month Americans made it clear to Obama they would not support another war in Syria; that's when the US government began grooming IS to become the next "mortal threat" to western democracy.

I'm beginning to suspect the US bribed key members of the Iraqi Army to desert last June when IS took Mosul...:oops-28:

:lol: I'm beginning to suspect that you are losing (or have already lost) your mind. Lol.
Shhhh.
That information is classified!

"People who believe that we’re in a 'new post-9/11 reality' should remember that everything happening now started before 9/11, and that current U.S. policy towards the Middle East and North Africa was determined many decades ago.

"It’s not just the Neocons who planned this strategy. Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser helped to map out the battle plan for Eurasian petroleum resources over a decade ago, and Obama is clearly continuing the same agenda.

"Sadly – by any measure – the U.S. causes much more terror than we prevent … all to justify our geopolitical goals.

* The question of false flags is beyond the scope of this post."

Sure...it's just a blog, right?:dig:
The U.S. Is Supporting the Most Violent Muslim Terrorists In Order to Wage War for Oil Washington s Blog

what a joke you are, Georgie------islamos have been murdering each other----and thousands of milions of "others" (kaffirin) for the past 1400 years-----the "radical"---islam thing is an old story----periodically they go nuts over "allah"---over
the past 1400 years

I've posted links in other threads, but I'll do it again here when I have a free moment.
I'll then save the post so when some daft cow asks again, I can just C+P the answer.
ישראל היא כמו סקס עם חזיר; אין אנשים הגיוניים רוצים את זה

LOL he has "posted links on other threads" ----somehow those other thread are
-------lost into the ether

I've posted links in other threads, but I'll do it again here when I have a free moment.
I'll then save the post so when some daft cow asks again, I can just C+P the answer.
ישראל היא כמו סקס עם חזיר; אין אנשים הגיוניים רוצים את זה

LOL he has "posted links on other threads" ----somehow those other thread are
-------lost into the ether

Mecca is like fucking a dog

btw---is the HAJJ 2014 still ongoing or are the pimps and sluts farting out
"death to America" back in their home towns now?

btw---is the HAJJ 2014 still ongoing or are the pimps and sluts farting out
"death to America" back in their home towns now?
"Mecca is like fucking a dog."
Do dogs kiss before fucking?
s-BUSHANDSAUDIS-large.jpg

of course-----both ends

what a joke you are, Georgie------islamos have been murdering each other----and thousands of milions of "others" (kaffirin) for the past 1400 years-----the "radical"---islam thing is an old story----periodically they go nuts over "allah"---over
the past 1400 years
"thousands of milions", really?
Sunni and Shiite are killing each other today for the same reason Protestant and Catholic murdered one another in Northern Ireland, because it makes a few western war-whores and their hasbara apologists feel "chosen."

Forum List

Back