BIG MSM Lie About Trump

"The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were “fine” Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen.

This is one of the two great lies of our time — the other being that all Trump supporters are racists — and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media.

The major news media need to understand these are important reasons that half of America considers them frauds. And we get no pleasure from this fact. The reason we don’t recoil when the president labels the mainstream media “fake news” is that we know the charge is true. Has one major media news outlet yet apologized to the American people for preoccupying them for nearly two years with the lie of “Trump collusion” with Russia? Has one Democrat? Of course not. Because with regard to the Trump-Russia collusion issue, the news media were never driven by a pursuit of truth; they were driven by a pursuit of Trump.

In my last column, I offered a way of proving Trump supporters are not racists. The timing was, unfortunately, perfect. I could not anticipate how two horrific mass shootings would enable the left — the press, the Democrats, academics and Hollywood — to scream even louder than before that Trump and his supporters are racists and that their racism is why such shootings are taking place.

This is all predicated on what may be the most glaring lie of all: that, after the Charlottesville demonstrations, President Trump said Nazis are “fine people.”

The president never said there were fine Nazis. The left-wing assertion that the president of the United States said there were fine Nazis will long endure as an example of something that has been true since Lenin: Truth is not a left-wing value. Truth is a liberal value, and it is a conservative value. But it is not left-wing value. A leftist says whatever is necessary to gain power.

By remarkable coincidence, this week’s PragerU video is titled “The Charlottesville Lie.” It proves the president never said Nazis were fine people. When Trump said there were “very fine people on both sides,” he was referring to people demonstrating in Charlottesville for and against tearing down a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee, not to Nazis and antifa.

The video is presented by CNN political commentator Steve Cortes, a voice of courage in the herd known as the mainstream American media. At this moment, of PragerU’s 325 videos, Cortes’s “The Charlottesville Lie” is the one I most want Americans to watch. The harm that the media and others on the left have done and continue to do to this country by charging the president with praising Nazis and other white supremacists is incalculable. It has only served to inflame and divide Americans: the tens of millions who believe the lie and the tens of millions who know the truth.

Typical of the former is author Wajahat Ali, whose attack on supporters of the president recently appeared in The Atlantic, which identifies Ali as “the lead author of … Fear Inc.: The Roots of the Islamophobia Network in America.” Ali has the audacity to write: “I feel compelled to ask Trump supporters: Is it worth it? How many have to suffer for you to feel great again?” The Atlantic is proud to publish such hate-inducing mendacity.

And the left accuses conservatives of hate.

Aside from the clear evidence that the president never called Nazis “very fine people,” isn’t the very idea preposterous? Trump has a Jewish daughter, a Jewish son-in-law and Jewish grandchildren. Nazis want Jews dead. How do all the New York Times columnists, CNN anchors and correspondents and Democratic officeholders who say the president called Nazis fine people and who believe the president is a white supremacist reconcile those two facts?

They don’t — because they can’t, and because they can get away with saying anything they want. When a nation’s media and one of the two dominant parties are in lockstep, they can lie all they want.

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said, referring to El Paso: “(Trump) has created a national emergency of rampant white nationalism across the country. … I think we need to blame President Trump and the rhetoric he’s used since he got elected.”

Beto O’Rourke, in an obscenity-laced statement against the president the day after El Paso:

“He’s not tolerating racism, he’s promoting racism. He’s not tolerating violence, he’s inciting racism and violence in this country. We shouldn’t be asking if … he’s responsible for this when we know the answer.”

Meanwhile, half a day later, there was another mass shooting at a popular nightspot in Dayton, Ohio, resulting in nine deaths, including the shooter’s sister. Not much political hay against the president is being made of that one because, according to early reports, the shooter was a leftist, antifa-supporting Democrat who said he’d be happy to vote for Elizabeth Warren.

It is worth recalling that after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the American media blamed the assassination on right-wing bigotry that, they said, permeated Dallas. That Kennedy was murdered by a communist quickly disappeared from media descriptions of the assassination. Today, it is all but unknown to the American people.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a communist. And President Trump is not a white supremacist. No matter what the press says.

P.S. I just learned that within hours of PragerU posting “The Charlottesville Lie,” Google placed it on YouTube’s restricted list — just two weeks after a Senate hearing at which a Google representative swore under oath that Google doesn’t censor on the basis of political views. The ease with which the left lies is breathtaking."

Read it if you have the balls.

This column was originally posted on Townhall.com.

This cannot be repeated enough, because the Left keeps repeating the lie daily.

Good grief, the first line of that post is a lie, idiot.
All you have to do is take your lazy ass to YouTube and do a search for Trump and Charlottesville presser.
He said there were fine people on both sides. And that was bullshit that was approved by the KKK.

I'm enjoying the desperation and demise of the Democratic Party and the swamp parasites that support and lie for them.

It's almost ... :party: & :beer:

They're making the same mistake that they did in 2016 when Trump supporters were labeled deplorables.
Except now they have replaced deplorables with rascist.
I'm sure this label sits well with Dems that crossed the line and voted for Trump in 2016 and independents who voted for him.
The Dem Party is on course to lose in 2020 cause they are basically stupid for not learning from the past.
I'm a bystander and I say that the Dems will only loose if Russia intervenes once again.

Leftists are dishonest people. They don't have the spines to come to terms with that, primarily because they don't have control of their emotions.
Every Democrats today, if you could send them back in time, would be goosestepping to Hitler's lies and swallowing them like KoolAid.

It's unbelievable how Trumpies turn the table.
What the hell do you think the Republican congress is doing?
Oh you're right. They're not goosestepping. They're ass-kissing Trump.

And honey, the reason Trump's base is kissing his ass is because they're a bunch of stupid, scared white people who have been convinced that the brown people are out to kill them. That's YOUR Kool-Aid. But you watch what Republicans do when Trump fucks the economy with his wild-assed tariffs on China and his out of control deficit.

Leftists are dishonest people. They don't have the spines to come to terms with that, primarily because they don't have control of their emotions.
Every Democrats today, if you could send them back in time, would be goosestepping to Hitler's lies and swallowing them like KoolAid.

I don't know about every Democrat but certainly most everyone on the USMB... sadly, it wasn't always this way. Democrats and their parasite media have certainly embraced Joseph Goebbels's propaganda methods and definitely there's a lot of TDS goosestepping going on.

Last edited:
"The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were “fine” Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen.

This is one of the two great lies of our time — the other being that all Trump supporters are racists — and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media.

The major news media need to understand these are important reasons that half of America considers them frauds. And we get no pleasure from this fact. The reason we don’t recoil when the president labels the mainstream media “fake news” is that we know the charge is true. Has one major media news outlet yet apologized to the American people for preoccupying them for nearly two years with the lie of “Trump collusion” with Russia? Has one Democrat? Of course not. Because with regard to the Trump-Russia collusion issue, the news media were never driven by a pursuit of truth; they were driven by a pursuit of Trump.

In my last column, I offered a way of proving Trump supporters are not racists. The timing was, unfortunately, perfect. I could not anticipate how two horrific mass shootings would enable the left — the press, the Democrats, academics and Hollywood — to scream even louder than before that Trump and his supporters are racists and that their racism is why such shootings are taking place.

This is all predicated on what may be the most glaring lie of all: that, after the Charlottesville demonstrations, President Trump said Nazis are “fine people.”

The president never said there were fine Nazis. The left-wing assertion that the president of the United States said there were fine Nazis will long endure as an example of something that has been true since Lenin: Truth is not a left-wing value. Truth is a liberal value, and it is a conservative value. But it is not left-wing value. A leftist says whatever is necessary to gain power.

By remarkable coincidence, this week’s PragerU video is titled “The Charlottesville Lie.” It proves the president never said Nazis were fine people. When Trump said there were “very fine people on both sides,” he was referring to people demonstrating in Charlottesville for and against tearing down a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee, not to Nazis and antifa.

The video is presented by CNN political commentator Steve Cortes, a voice of courage in the herd known as the mainstream American media. At this moment, of PragerU’s 325 videos, Cortes’s “The Charlottesville Lie” is the one I most want Americans to watch. The harm that the media and others on the left have done and continue to do to this country by charging the president with praising Nazis and other white supremacists is incalculable. It has only served to inflame and divide Americans: the tens of millions who believe the lie and the tens of millions who know the truth.

Typical of the former is author Wajahat Ali, whose attack on supporters of the president recently appeared in The Atlantic, which identifies Ali as “the lead author of … Fear Inc.: The Roots of the Islamophobia Network in America.” Ali has the audacity to write: “I feel compelled to ask Trump supporters: Is it worth it? How many have to suffer for you to feel great again?” The Atlantic is proud to publish such hate-inducing mendacity.

Aside from the clear evidence that the president never called Nazis “very fine people,” isn’t the very idea preposterous? Trump has a Jewish daughter, a Jewish son-in-law and Jewish grandchildren. Nazis want Jews dead. How do all the New York Times columnists, CNN anchors and correspondents and Democratic officeholders who say the president called Nazis fine people and who believe the president is a white supremacist reconcile those two facts?

They don’t — because they can’t, and because they can get away with saying anything they want. When a nation’s media and one of the two dominant parties are in lockstep, they can lie all they want.

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said, referring to El Paso: “(Trump) has created a national emergency of rampant white nationalism across the country. … I think we need to blame President Trump and the rhetoric he’s used since he got elected.”

Beto O’Rourke, in an obscenity-laced statement against the president the day after El Paso:

“He’s not tolerating racism, he’s promoting racism. He’s not tolerating violence, he’s inciting racism and violence in this country. We shouldn’t be asking if … he’s responsible for this when we know the answer.”

Meanwhile, half a day later, there was another mass shooting at a popular nightspot in Dayton, Ohio, resulting in nine deaths, including the shooter’s sister. Not much political hay against the president is being made of that one because, according to early reports, the shooter was a leftist, antifa-supporting Democrat who said he’d be happy to vote for Elizabeth Warren.

It is worth recalling that after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the American media blamed the assassination on right-wing bigotry that, they said, permeated Dallas. That Kennedy was murdered by a communist quickly disappeared from media descriptions of the assassination. Today, it is all but unknown to the American people.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a communist. And President Trump is not a white supremacist. No matter what the press says.

P.S. I just learned that within hours of PragerU posting “The Charlottesville Lie,” Google placed it on YouTube’s restricted list — just two weeks after a Senate hearing at which a Google representative swore under oath that Google doesn’t censor on the basis of political views. The ease with which the left lies is breathtaking."

Former KKK leader David Duke was thrilled with Trump's comments.
He knew that Trump saying "fine people on both sides" was letting his Neo-Nazi "...Jews will not replace us!" brownshirts off the hook.
And the kid who rammed the car into the crowd was a Neo-Nazi white nationalist, and has been sentenced to life imprisonment for murder.
You can try putting lipstick on that pig but you wasted a lot of time writing that post.

These are not "fine people", dumbass.

14FARRIGHT-1-facebookJumbo.jpg

You obviously love your American slavery and oppression party, murder and mayhem of well, just about everyone stuck in your Democratic Party ghettos..

images (54).jpg

.. a link for your high minded hypocrisy..

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Last edited:

Forger MSM or the dems trump talks like an asshole, look like one, narcissist, liar, bully, foul mouthed...from his tweets to his rages on TV one doesnt need MSM or MSN to figure out that he is a scum.

If Trump is scum, what does that make you? Whaleshit?

The lies are coming from Dennis Prager, not "The media."

Truth is not something the MSM often reports on.

You can see it here around 1:10

This is Trump's exact words regarding Charlottesville...
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.
You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

So where are the "Prager" lies ?
Trump condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists... BUT the MSM and really dumb people like you don't seem to want the truth!

This is Trump's exact words regarding Charlottesville...
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.
You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

So where are the "Prager" lies ?
Trump condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists... BUT the MSM and really dumb people like you don't seem to want the truth!

This cannot be repeated enough, because the Left keeps repeating the lie daily.

Good grief, the first line of that post is a lie, idiot.
All you have to do is take your lazy ass to YouTube and do a search for Trump and Charlottesville presser.
He said there were fine people on both sides. And that was bullshit that was approved by the KKK.

The You Tube video of Trump's actual words does NOT show him saying what you claim. He did not

As usual you have it backward. The media lied about what Trump said and you swallowed it like a fish.

When Trump said there were “very fine people on both sides,” he was referring to people demonstrating in Charlottesville for and against tearing down a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee, not to Nazis and antifa.
Have you ever noticed that the things Tramp says are ALWAYS failed attempts to say something else?????

Have you ever noticed that the things Tramp says are ALWAYS failed attempts to say something else?????

No but, I see the MSM saying 'something else' other than what TRUMP (correct spelling) actually said and sucker TDSer's (like you) falling for it like a fish on hooked bait.[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows what Trumpybear said about there being fine people on both sides......

That ignorant lie has been disproven with about ten threads here you sorry piece of shit. That's a lie and your a POS liar.

Hahaha, I love you kooks.

It's recorded.

Yes, its recorded, and here it is you imbecile:

Looks like Prager propaganda to me. Not surprising.

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

Everyone knows what Trumpybear said about there being fine people on both sides......

That ignorant lie has been disproven with about ten threads here you sorry piece of shit. That's a lie and your a POS liar.

It's recorded.

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

this seems to be what upset the left. (and the list of what can do that anymore is long and amazing)
TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me -- I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

now - what did he say earlier in this speech you presented the link to?

well hell, we had this:
TRUMP: Those people -- all of those people -- excuse me. I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee. So -- excuse me. And you take a look at some of the groups and you see -- and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not, but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So this week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson’s coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you all -- you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop? But they were there to protest -- excuse me. You take a look, the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question, go ahead.

========
so before the left goes crazy to say trump is saying white supremacists are "fine people" - they bypass what he said earlier when he point blank said NOT ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WERE WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

how come this little fact gets overlooked by the lefts rush to rephrase what trump said to fit their anger-boner?

well hell, we had this:
TRUMP: Those people -- all of those people -- excuse me. I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee. So -- excuse me.
He can tell that lie all he wants, but it was still a Klan/Nazi rally in defense of the traitor R E Lee. They are the only people who worship the traitor R E Lee, no patriotic America lover has anything more than contempt for Lee.

It's recorded.

this seems to be what upset the left. (and the list of what can do that anymore is long and amazing)
TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me -- I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

well hell, we had this:
TRUMP: Those people -- all of those people -- excuse me. I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee. So -- excuse me. And you take a look at some of the groups and you see -- and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not, but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So this week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson’s coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you all -- you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop? But they were there to protest -- excuse me. You take a look, the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question, go ahead.

========
so before the left goes crazy to say trump is saying white supremacists are "fine people" - they bypass what he said earlier when he point blank said NOT ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WERE WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

how come this little fact gets overlooked by the lefts rush to rephrase what trump said to fit their anger-boner?

REPORTER: Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

TRUMP: I am not putting anybody on a moral plane, what I’m saying is this: you had a group on one side and a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You’ve just called them the left, that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is.

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.

So obviously they didn't put themselves down as Neo-Nazi's, how could he call them fine people?

LOL.

Forum List

Back