big mistake by WWE! they have released ex-UCF lineman Parker Boudreaux, who had crazy online hype due to his physical resemblance to Brock Lesnar

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It is also reported that this is just the beginning and at least 10 more releases could be happening before end of day...i'll keep ya posted

E_Aa_XTWYAMxUgy

Oh I'd love to see Elon musk do that job. Look what he did for electric cars.

The man since handedly made electric cars the thing to have.

The man since handedly made electric cars the thing to have.

The thing to have for the affluent. A nice Tesla can run you $120,000. I just priced a 4 year old used Tesla at $45,000. Most people spend $20,000-$25,000 on a new car.

A few years back I bought a used ICE car for only $4,000 that is spotless, looks new, comfortably seats five people, has full leather interior, six way power seats, power pedals, PS, PB, PW, AM/FM/cassette and six disc CD changer sound system, heated rear window, heated power side mirrors, traction control, spacious trunk, FWD, cruise control, power sunroof, airbags, tilt steering, power trunk, and can climb mountains like they ain't there and go over 115 mph quickly with a V-6 fuel-injected hemi. And there are 500,000 gas stations on every corner to serve me. Reliable and parts are cheap.

P4101943.JPG

Now, tell me again why I need an EV and how a Tesla is the thing to have?

Major releases (people that have had television exposure): Dakota Kai, Dexter Lumis, Malcolm Bivens, Persia Pirotta, Draco Anthony, and the already mentioned Harland (Parker Boudreaux)

Lesser known names released: Sanjana George (MMA fighter from India), Raelyn Divine (sister of "Mace"), Mila Malani, Paige Prinzivalli (a.k.a., Blaire Baldwin, referee)

Last edited:
  • Banned
Kevin De Bruyne is one of my favorite soccer players, i have 2 of his jerseys, i never noticed the resemblance though i have a skill at comparing people's looks

Forum List

Back