BIG!!!! Latest Gruber video will finish off Obamacare

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It was no typo. The language was exactly as obozo wanted it. He just doesn't like the way it has worked out.

Latest Gruber Video Ruins Administration s Supreme Court Argument To Save Obamacare Truth Revolt

dec 4 2014
ll the Jonathan Gruber videos released so far, this one could be the most damaging. Revealed on Tuesday's Greta Van Susteren program on Fox News, the latest blockbuster has the Obamacare architect explaining if your state doesn't set up an exchange, its residents aren't eligible for tax credits, precisely the opposite of what the Administration is arguing before the Supreme Court.

The video above is from a January 2012 Gruber appearance in which he explained:

"If you’re a state and you don’t accept an exchange, that means your citizens don’t get their tax credits. But your citizens still pay the taxes to support this bill. So you’re essentially saying to your citizens, you’re going to pay all the taxes to support all the states in this country."

• Banned
Look for Captain Choom to simply rewrite the law himself as he has already done like 30 times. The most lawless president in history.

The law CAN be changed by congress if obozo will go to congress and make a deal. But he won't do that. He won't admit he screwed up yet again.

It was no typo. The language was exactly as obozo wanted it. He just doesn't like the way it has worked out.

Latest Gruber Video Ruins Administration s Supreme Court Argument To Save Obamacare Truth Revolt

dec 4 2014
ll the Jonathan Gruber videos released so far, this one could be the most damaging. Revealed on Tuesday's Greta Van Susteren program on Fox News, the latest blockbuster has the Obamacare architect explaining if your state doesn't set up an exchange, its residents aren't eligible for tax credits, precisely the opposite of what the Administration is arguing before the Supreme Court.

The video above is from a January 2012 Gruber appearance in which he explained:

"If you’re a state and you don’t accept an exchange, that means your citizens don’t get their tax credits. But your citizens still pay the taxes to support this bill. So you’re essentially saying to your citizens, you’re going to pay all the taxes to support all the states in this country."
Illinois has its "Get Covered Illinois" website. It does not have its own Exchange.

If no one in the household has Medicaid or "All Kids", no one under 18 and/or pregnant, derive income from work and/or self-employment, have over $5,244 in monthly total household income (before taxes)...
THEN you are shuttled to the over-priced shit "Marketplace" (Healthcare.gov)

Illinois only acts as a conduit for the non-dirt-poor by shuttling them to the "Marketplace".
Illinois "Get Covered" program exists simply to sign people up for Medicaid. Our General Assembly left for Holiday recess today WITHOUT voting to adopt its own Exchange (at a cost of tens of millions of dollars that we don't have).

State-based health exchange bill fizzles at last hour - Chicago Tribune

• Banned
The whole idea behind this contested clause in obamacare was to give the states a huge incentive to start up their own exchanges. For whatever reason, they chose not to.

The clause was NOT a typo. Absolutely not. Obozo just miscalculated yet again and now he wants the courts to rewrite the law for him cause he knows if he rewrites the law himself, there will be more complaints against him.

The whole idea behind this contested clause in obamacare was to give the states a huge incentive to start up their own exchanges. For whatever reason, they chose not to.

The clause was NOT a typo. Absolutely not. Obozo just miscalculated yet again and now he wants the courts to rewrite the law for him cause he knows if he rewrites the law himself, there will be more complaints against him.
The Feds offer big money up front, but then leave it to the States to manage and operate. Which costs much more than they can afford.

LOL, I said a funny... "costs more than they can afford". Sounds familiar, no?

I have to spend over $37,000 per year in premiums, deductibles, and out-of-pockets before this fucking "affordable" care act pays for a single mother fucking band aid.

• Banned
I have to spend over $37,000 per year in premiums, deductibles, and out-of-pockets before this fucking "affordable" care act pays for a single mother fucking band aid.

Very few people like obamacare. White middle-class liberals are being screwed by it too. Maybe they will realize obama only cares about non-whites.

Look for Captain Choom to simply rewrite the law himself as he has already done like 30 times. The most lawless president in history.

The law CAN be changed by congress if obozo will go to congress and make a deal. But he won't do that. He won't admit he screwed up yet again.

Congress isn't going to make a deal, they are going to try to repeal it.

Here's the thing you guys don't get. Big Insurance actually like the ACA. And the Roberts Court is a Business Court. As much as the rednecks out in the sticks dislike ObamaCare because a black guy came up with it, big business is perfectly fine with it.

ObamaCare needs to be aborted

Yes, we totally need to go back to insurance companies telling cancer patients that their cancer is a pre-existing condition because they had acne as a teenager.
Yes, if you have obama care. You can pay the seven thousand dollar deductible, and get a pain pill to make the rest of your short life painless. True story, Obama said it.

Yes, we totally need to go back to insurance companies telling cancer patients that their cancer is a pre-existing condition because they had acne as a teenager.

Why do you make stuff up all the time?

If the GOP is really going to do this, they'd sure as hell better have a plan ready to go that is actually better. The next day.

We'll see, I guess.

What we had before obamacare was better. Go back to that.

ofl

If the GOP is really going to do this, they'd sure as hell better have a plan ready to go that is actually better. The next day.

We'll see, I guess.

Why? Americans don't like being forced to buy health insurance.

Obamacare has one good idea: no exclusions for pre-exisitng conditions. Keep that and shit can the rest........:thup:

That doesn't sound credible.
Sure it does. I recently went on the Obama cere website to see what it would cost. One plan I looked at for my wife and I was $1200/month and the deductible was $12000. That's $27000 Before the insurance pays a single dime.

Forum List

Back