Big Bird Wants Out

PBS costs any of you taxpayers about 35 cents a year out of your taxes.

I'll be happy to send any one of you a dollar if you'll promise to quit crying about it for 3 years.

I am fairly convinced that a clown show has hijacked the Obama campaign in the past two weeks. Time for people to wake up or lose spectacularly.

On that note, if Obama doesn't give a shit enough to come out swinging in the next debate, then I don't either.

I MAY give enough of a shit to show up to the poll and pull the lever for him. But not much more than that.

When I first saw the ad, I thought it was a Colbert skit.:lol:

Debtucation.jpg

PBS costs any of you taxpayers about 35 cents a year out of your taxes.

I'll be happy to send any one of you a dollar if you'll promise to quit crying about it for 3 years.

Then why fund it? Cant they make that up with a few Big Bird lunch boxes?

I am fairly convinced that a clown show has hijacked the Obama campaign in the past two weeks. Time for people to wake up or lose spectacularly.

On that note, if Obama doesn't give a shit enough to come out swinging in the next debate, then I don't either.

I MAY give enough of a shit to show up to the poll and pull the lever for him. But not much more than that.

This is an ACT OF DESPERATION. It's clear that Obama knows he's in trouble.

When I first saw the ad, I thought it was a Colbert skit.:lol:

Debtucation.jpg

$420 million a year will not break the US, that represents .0001% of the annual budget.. Does that mean the $ 3-4 billion we give Big Oil will break the US too? Talk about drama queens!

Have you ever done anything more than that?

^Not lookin' good kids... :thup:

:)

peace...

The Democrats need to not panic...

The Big BIrd thing was funny.... and in a week, all people will remember about the first debate was that Romney wanted to kill Big Bird.

peace...

The Big BIrd thing was funny.... and in a week, all people will remember about the first debate was that Romney wanted to kill Big Bird.

oh boy..you Democrats WISH that is all the people will remember:lol:

peace...

oh boy..you Democrats WISH that is all the people will remember:lol:

Actually, it will be.. Debates are really reduced down to one moment over time. And that's Romney's moment.

So now it's all about Big Bird? Yikes! Yeah, the Democrats really are embarrassing themselves on this one. They're talking Big Bird while Romney and Republicans are talking about cleaning up their Dear Leader's horrific mess. I would say it's more about high Unemployment, Food & Gas Prices, and a nightmarish Debt. But all the Democrats got is "What about Big Bird?" Yup, they're in big trouble.

YOU"RE in this thread talking about it, you retard.

He is talking about how Obama has made Big Bird the center of his campaign, while Romney / Ryan are addressing America's problems.

Hope that helps you.

Ouch!!! I guess Big Bird understands that he makes his money off people of all political stripes and doesn't want to be labeled a Democrat. :lol:

Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad
Published October 09, 2012
FoxNews.com

Big Bird will not be anyone's political puppet.
Sesame Workshop has asked the Obama campaign to take down a new TV ad that prominently features the famous talking bird, in a satirical spot mocking Mitt Romney for calling for an end to PBS subsidies.
"Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down," Sesame Workshop said in a statement.
An Obama campaign official said it has received the request and "will review their concerns."

Read more: Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad | Fox News

Good for Sesame Street.

They are making damned sure that their 501c3 is not put at risk.

After all, 501c3s are not allowed to be involved in campaigns.

it really is a shame when the only thing the president can grab onto is poor old Big Bird to deflect his own record of performance as POTUS.

Now let's talk about the president's message to the nation after the Benghazi murders. Oh, wait. There wasn't any.

Well there were messages from Hillary, Ric and Carney. But they told of the video and how they did not sponsor that terrible, irresponsible video, but it was a part of free speech, yadda yadda yadda....

But now they admit it was known it was a terrorist attack soon afterwards.

Kind of more important than Big Bird, isn't it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
But I thought Big Bird was a liberal????????

How can Big Bird be a Liberal? He's richer than Romney, for Christ's sake!

LINK

Big Bird has been occupying public television for 43 years, yet he's definitely part of the 1 percent.

Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney. Sesame Workshop (successor to Children's Television Workshop), reported to the IRS a $356-million net worth as of June 30, 2011, compared to Romney's estimated worth of about $250-million.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Big Bird Is Richer Than Romney
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Ouch!!! I guess Big Bird understands that he makes his money off people of all political stripes and doesn't want to be labeled a Democrat. :lol:

Looks like he is on Romney's side

7252061_f260.jpg

And Sesame Street came out with this

7237671_f496.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back