Biden's Useless New 'Zero Tolerance' Gun Policy Does Nothing To Stop The Out Of Control Shootings/Homicides In Chicago, Portland, NY

pass universal background checks and other gun controls
Universal background checks are incredibly effective tools for ruining our lives, trashing our cars, wrecking our homes, and destroying our reputations and working careers at the pleasure of corrupt Mafia cops — whether we own guns or not.

And Joe Biden is pushing for other gun controls on top of the already totalitarian dictatorship that rules America's proletariat of disarmed and disenfranchised subjects.

All cities have high crime, not just Portland and Chicago, but thats what you hear on FAke fox news.

no I get it - The Liberal 'Defund The Police' disaster did not just effect Chicago, Portland, & NY - it f*ed cities of all sizes everywhere...and this disaster of a plan by Biden will not address / solve the crimes in any of them because it ignores his own DOJ's report that says the majority of guns used in crimes do not come from federally licensed gun dealers.
Even when fully funded cops did not nor do they have to stop crime.

Well, they don't hang out at your home stopping people in advance who would rob it, no. But they do stop crimes if they come across them in progress.

But most crimes were stopped by putting criminals in jail. Turns out broken window policing worked. Then Democrats decided you care about criminals, not victims and let them out
My ten dogs do the prognostication of potential robbers coming to my house. I can't rely on cops and never have, I am much better than they are.

Cops have zero obligation to protect you or your property.

Leftards: Cops have zero obligation to protect you or your property.

Also leftards: Only cops should have guns.

All cities have high crime, not just Portland and Chicago, but thats what you hear on FAke fox news.

no I get it - The Liberal 'Defund The Police' disaster did not just effect Chicago, Portland, & NY - it f*ed cities of all sizes everywhere...and this disaster of a plan by Biden will not address / solve the crimes in any of them because it ignores his own DOJ's report that says the majority of guns used in crimes do not come from federally licensed gun dealers.

Well, they don't hang out at your home stopping people in advance who would rob it, no. But they do stop crimes if they come across them in progress.

But most crimes were stopped by putting criminals in jail. Turns out broken window policing worked. Then Democrats decided you care about criminals, not victims and let them out
My ten dogs do the prognostication of potential robbers coming to my house. I can't rely on cops and never have, I am much better than they are.

Oh I wish that was so.

Leftards: Cops constantly murder blacks
Leftards: Cops should have guns, not blacks

Oh I wish that was so.

Yes. you want cops to kill more blacks so you can exploit it. No news there, but at least you admitted it

What's good for the black, is good for whites.

Isn't it already a policy that a "gun dealer" would be held responsible for willfully selling a firearm to someone who isn't qualified to own one? My guess is that the Biden administration is aiming at gun shows.

Yep.....but what they can do is increase visits by the alphabet agencies to harass and nit pick gun stores out of business.......they trace one gun used in a crime to a gun store and then invade that store with agents who demand to see every single record ever created by that store...the abuse will become intolerable...

So they are going to enforce existing laws that’s impressive.

Actually, they will likely use existing laws to harass gun stores out of business....

Maybe like this.....

Straw buyer buys gun from gun store...passess Federally mandated gun background check....sells or gives gun to criminal.....criminal gets caught with that gun...

Feds close down the gun store until complete investigation into the transaction of that gun and background check is complete...including forensic audit of all gun transactions in that store........

How many gun stores will be able to shut down every time the feds do this.......?

Right, you're the one who wants honest blacks to be prohibited from buying guns. And yet you want racist cops who want to murder them to have guns. You just said that, racist

We know you're fully on board with the DemoKKKrats' black genocide program, no need to reiterate.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Again, Biden's big plan is to go after the 10% of federally licensed gun dealers whose guns are used in crimes and the 0.8% of gun show dealers whose guns are used in these crimes...

It's like telling cops not to enforce laws blacks are breaking because it will result in violence when blacks refuse to comply with the officers....

Or telling cops to let the thugs loot....to avoid the possibility of domestic terrorism resulting from blacks getting killed resisting arrest

But most crimes were stopped by putting criminals in jail. Turns out broken window policing worked. Then Democrats decided you care about criminals, not victims and let them out.

But hey, if you stop one cop from killing a black you saved the world. If you let thousands of blacks die by black criminals that's not your concern

Seriously ...... two recent liberal ideas put forward by insane radical liberal Democrats to reduce / stop violent crimes and murders include:

1) Allow thieves to steal whatever they want from stores

2) Allow people / criminals to commit motor vehicle crimes - don't allow the police to pull them over because letting the Police do their jobs result in violent confrontations with criminals who fail to comply with the police.
People don't get to steal if the companies files charges or sues them which has always been the case.
That’s not really the case when the prosecutor has decided any theft under a thousand bucks isn’t a crime. The store can do pretty much any complaining they want but with no legal representation they’re pretty much fucked.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Oh I wish that was so.
Because nothing has ever gone wrong with a disarmed populace. You have learned about history right?

One thing is for sure. Bidumb sets his goals so fucking low he can trip over them. A million vaccinations a day, after Trump already had those numbers. Stopping gun dealers from selling illegal guns, also has already been done for decades.

"The Biden administration on Wednesday announced "zero tolerance" for gun dealers who willfully violate the law, as part of the administration's strategy to combat what the Department of Justice calls a "staggering" surge in violent crime."

Joe Biden's proposed new plan / policy is a huge admission that the Liberal 'Defund The Policy' campaign was a MASSIVE FAILURE. one that has caused the number of violent crimes, shootings, & homicides / murders to EXPLODE.

"The "zero tolerance" policy targets federally licensed firearms dealers who "willfully" transfer a weapon to someone prohibited from owning one or ignore a tracing request from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The ATF would seek to revoke the dealer's license after the first offense, a senior White House official said.
- the underground market is by definition unregulated; people in criminal social networks are not going to follow gun laws; theft is already illegal"

Once again Democrats do their criminal/ terrorist supporters a favor by focusing on legal, federally licensed firearms dealers instead of where criminals
really get the weapons they use to commit crimes.

- According to the DOJ's own report on the issue: 'Among prisoners serving time for a crime during which they possessed a gun, about half got their weapons either on the underground market (43 percent) or through theft (6 percent). '

Biden also plans to discuss how $350 billion of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package can be used by cities to hire law enforcement officers, pay overtime, prosecute gun traffickers and invest in technology to make law enforcement more efficient. 10% got their guns from a retail store - ONLY 0.8% GET THEIR WEAPONS FROM A GUNSHOW.

- Also, $350 BILLION to $1.9 TRILLION from VCOVID-19 RELIEF FUNDS?! This shows how much trouble Democrats know they are in due to 'Defund The police' & Exploding crime as a result.....That amount of money to spend on hiring back police, paying overtime, etc....is an admission that 'Defund the Police' was a horrific mistake for them....that mush money from CVID Relief Funds shows they don;t believe COVID-19 isn't that big of a threat after all.

This new policy / idea from Biden does NOTHING to stop the blood from flowing in the streets of Chicago, Portland, NY, and other cities experiencing exploding homicide rates - like Portland: 800% increase since liberal 'Defund The Police'. Targeting the CRIMINALS instead of legal federally licensed gun dealers should have been Biden' focus.

Also, preventing Democrats, like Obama, from running guns to terrorists and Mexican Cartels helps, too.

Biden administration announces 'zero tolerance' for gun dealers in push against violent crime
Zero tolerance, my foot.

See question 11e. It's a felony to answer untruthfully...

Hunter-Biden-4473.jpg

Add the recent crime wave to the list of areas in which President Biden is failing.

Although homicides are up 800% in Portland and up triple digit % in other major, Democrat-run cities across the US, the nation is not facing JUST an explosion in murders / shootings, it is facing a massive surge in CRIME - ALL crime: rapes, assault, robberies, shoplifting, etc...

What does Joe and his failed administration do? They completely ignore all other crimes except shooting/homicides - and even then he goes after the law abiding citizens instead of criminals...using the same exact laws and tactics that are being used NOW and that are FAILING.

ACCORDING TO THE DOJ ONLY 10% OF THE WEAPONS USED IN CRIMES COME FROM FEDERALLY LICENSED GUN DEALERS.
ACCORDING TO THE DOJ ONLY 0.8% OF THE WEAPONS USED IN CRIMES COME FROM GUN SHOWS.

So what is the Biden administration focusing on to stop gun violence - only 1 piece of the massive explosion in crime going on?
- He and his administration is going after the 10.8% of a piece of the problem.

The Democrats have created a CULTURE OF CRIME.
- Refusing to enforce laws
- Letting criminals out of jail (rapists, pedophiles, felons, etc....) instead of fully punishing them
- VP Harris, former President Obama, and others bailing criminals - felons, attempted murderers, looters, terrorists - criminals who attempted to burn officers alive - out of jail
- Villainizing law enforcement officers - inciting attacks, ambushes, murders of policemen
- Inciting citizens to resist arrest and disobey law enforcement
- Refusing / Ordering Laws NOT to be enforced (traffic violations & even shoplifting / stealing)
- IMPORTING FOREIGN RAPISTS, PEDOPHILES, DRUG TRAFFICKERS, MURDERERS, ETC....
- Blaming 'racism' for out-of-control Black-On-Black crime / shootings / homicides
- THE FAILED POLICY OF 'DEFUND THE POLICE'
--- Biden claimed police budgets have been cut due to COVID-19, completely ignoring the FAILED DEMOCRAT / LIBERAL campaign of 'Defund The police'

BIDEN AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE NOT ADDRESSING ANY OF THESE!!

He is going after 10.8% of PART of the overall problem.

We know you're fully on board with the DemoKKKrats' black genocide program, no need to reiterate.

Penelope would be glad to shoot blacks herself if it benefitted the Democrat party. In Germany she would have been the first to sign up to be in the Hitler youth. She's a total white nationalist

"The Biden administration on Wednesday announced "zero tolerance" for gun dealers who willfully violate the law, as part of the administration's strategy to combat what the Department of Justice calls a "staggering" surge in violent crime."

Joe Biden's proposed new plan / policy is a huge admission that the Liberal 'Defund The Policy' campaign was a MASSIVE FAILURE. one that has caused the number of violent crimes, shootings, & homicides / murders to EXPLODE.
As usual, the left doesn't address the actual causes of crime. They throw out ignorant rhetoric instead, go after the wrong people, and as usual nothing changes.

Forum List

Back