Biden's Useless New 'Zero Tolerance' Gun Policy Does Nothing To Stop The Out Of Control Shootings/Homicides In Chicago, Portland, NY

All cities have high crime, not just Portland and Chicago, but thats what you hear on FAke fox news.

no I get it - The Liberal 'Defund The Police' disaster did not just effect Chicago, Portland, & NY - it f*ed cities of all sizes everywhere...and this disaster of a plan by Biden will not address / solve the crimes in any of them because it ignores his own DOJ's report that says the majority of guns used in crimes do not come from federally licensed gun dealers.
Even when fully funded cops did not nor do they have to stop crime.

Well, they don't hang out at your home stopping people in advance who would rob it, no. But they do stop crimes if they come across them in progress.

But most crimes were stopped by putting criminals in jail. Turns out broken window policing worked. Then Democrats decided you care about criminals, not victims and let them out
My ten dogs do the prognostication of potential robbers coming to my house. I can't rely on cops and never have, I am much better than they are.

Cops have zero obligation to protect you or your property.

Stop and frisk....heavy curfew time....gang enhancement penalties.....and shoot rioters on sight....and long sentences for gun crimes....prosecute gang juveniles as adults...no early release and high bail....so the punks can't walk right out after they are finger printed....
we know what works and what does not work....so not doing what works tells me they want the unrest...and that is sick....
The republican senate wants to protect the people with guns. That means all guns, even if a criminal owns them.

You and well as I know the Biden admin can do nothing of the crime in all cities, the republicans won't let him.
Seriously? And how is that? These cities are run by DEMOCRATS...Democrats like Lori Lightfoot who let blacks die by turning down the offer of National Guard members coming in and securing the peace because of her hatred of Trump. Now she is BEGGING for federal aid.

These Liberals have embraced 'Defund The Police', have attacked the police, have driven them from their jobs, have facilitated domestic terrorist Antifa & BLM 'mostly Peaceful Protests' where domestic terrorists held entire city blocks and its businesses and inhabitants hostage, where domestic terrorists prevented 1st responders get to shooting victims and attempted to burn cops alive.

HOW THE HELL DID REPUBLICANS DETER THESE DEMOCRATS FROM DOING THESE THINGS?

To truly eliminate a vast amount of the violent crimes and homicide / murders in these cities the 1st thing that MUST be done is to get rid of the pro-domestic terrorist, police-hating leftist extremist Democrats who are running these cities into the ground while sacrificing literally hundreds of its citizens PER MONTH now (Portland homicide up 800%, 45 (FORTY FIVE) citizens shot in Chicago alone in 1 (ONE) weekend!).

You and well as I know the Biden admin can do nothing of the crime in all cities, the republicans won't let him.
Seriously? And how is that? These cities are run by DEMOCRATS...Democrats like Lori Lightfoot who let blacks die by turning down the offer of National Guard members coming in and securing the peace because of her hatred of Trump. Now she is BEGGING for federal aid.

These Liberals have embraced 'Defund The Police', have attacked the police, have driven them from their jobs, have facilitated domestic terrorist Antifa & BLM 'mostly Peaceful Protests' where domestic terrorists held entire city blocks and its businesses and inhabitants hostage, where domestic terrorists prevented 1st responders get to shooting victims and attempted to burn cops alive.

HOW THE HELL DID REPUBLICANS DETER THESE DEMOCRATS FROM DOING THESE THINGS?

To truly eliminate a vast amount of the violent crimes and homicide / murders in these cities the 1st thing that MUST be done is to get rid of the pro-domestic terrorist, police-hating leftist extremist Democrats who are running these cities into the ground while sacrificing literally hundreds of its citizens PER MONTH now (Portland homicide up 800%, 45 (FORTY FIVE) citizens shot in Chicago alone in 1 (ONE) weekend!).
How will the national guard stop murders?

It doesn't stop anyone from killing the other person even if they have a gun..Nobody and no law can stop humans from killing...

And yet you spend all day on message boards arguing for Democrats who follow the philosophy that the key to stopping crime is to take away legal guns
I bet that just waxes you silly. Don't worry, tomorrow is a new day...Surely, you can find a gun that makes you happy....

The fag is all worried again about how I feel again. Just go cry it out, girlfriend
You seem to have a low brow speech impediment from a lazy tongue, don't worry a Smith and Wesson will fix that when you stick yer tongue out to lick the barrel end after every shot.

Um ... OK? Thanks Broken English boy

It doesn't stop anyone from killing the other person even if they have a gun..Nobody and no law can stop humans from killing...

And yet you spend all day on message boards arguing for Democrats who follow the philosophy that the key to stopping crime is to take away legal guns
I bet that just waxes you silly. Don't worry, tomorrow is a new day...Surely, you can find a gun that makes you happy....

The fag is all worried again about how I feel again. Just go cry it out, girlfriend
You seem to have a low brow speech impediment from a lazy tongue, don't worry a Smith and Wesson will fix that when you stick yer tongue out to lick the barrel end after every shot.

I wanted to make sure I was writing in your style so you'd catch on. Don't forget to clean yer new gun, because that will guarantee you immortality.

Last edited:
All cities have high crime, not just Portland and Chicago, but thats what you hear on FAke fox news.

no I get it - The Liberal 'Defund The Police' disaster did not just effect Chicago, Portland, & NY - it f*ed cities of all sizes everywhere...and this disaster of a plan by Biden will not address / solve the crimes in any of them because it ignores his own DOJ's report that says the majority of guns used in crimes do not come from federally licensed gun dealers.

Well, they don't hang out at your home stopping people in advance who would rob it, no. But they do stop crimes if they come across them in progress.

But most crimes were stopped by putting criminals in jail. Turns out broken window policing worked. Then Democrats decided you care about criminals, not victims and let them out
My ten dogs do the prognostication of potential robbers coming to my house. I can't rely on cops and never have, I am much better than they are.

Cops have zero obligation to protect you or your property.

And? We agreed the cops don't do that. You have no point, Broken English Boy

But most crimes were stopped by putting criminals in jail. Turns out broken window policing worked. Then Democrats decided you care about criminals, not victims and let them out.

But hey, if you stop one cop from killing a black you saved the world. If you let thousands of blacks die by black criminals that's not your concern

Seriously ...... two recent liberal ideas put forward by insane radical liberal Democrats to reduce / stop violent crimes and murders include:

1) Allow thieves to steal whatever they want from stores

2) Allow people / criminals to commit motor vehicle crimes - don't allow the police to pull them over because letting the Police do their jobs result in violent confrontations with criminals who fail to comply with the police.

I wanted to make sure I was writing in your style so you'd catch on.

Your terrible, incoherent writing is my fault. Sure it is, Broken English Boy

does this mean the xiden admin will prosecute hunter for lying on a federal gun background check?

But most crimes were stopped by putting criminals in jail. Turns out broken window policing worked. Then Democrats decided you care about criminals, not victims and let them out.

But hey, if you stop one cop from killing a black you saved the world. If you let thousands of blacks die by black criminals that's not your concern

Seriously ...... two recent liberal ideas put forward by insane radical liberal Democrats to reduce / stop violent crimes and murders include:

1) Allow thieves to steal whatever they want from stores

2) Allow people / criminals to commit motor vehicle crimes - don't allow the police to pull them over because letting the Police do their jobs result in violent confrontations with criminals who fail to comply with the police.
People don't get to steal if the companies files charges or sues them which has always been the case.

It's how yous likes it. I like shotguns and long range rifles for my hit if endangered.

It would appear that Democrats are firing at the wrong target as usual, and that the policy should be zero tolerance for crime. However, we all know they are not interested in reducing crime. They are interested in gun control. Knowing that, this makes perfect sense.

Yes, because I love it when you violate TOS, you really should be well trained to own a firearm so you can be shot and killed when you have no access to it.

It's how yous likes it. I like shotguns and long range rifles for my hit if endangered.

Moonbat: I want to talk about your emotions
Moonbat: I still want to talk about your emotions
Moonbat: Here's a non point emphasizing what we didn't disagree on
Moonbat: I'm not a Democrat
Moonbat: My inability to write coherent posts is your fault

That is to you content. The funniest one was that you aren't a Democrat

Yes, because I love it when you violate TOS, you really should be well trained to own a firearm so you can be shot and killed when you have no access to it.

OK, thanks, retard

Biden to Push Same Gun Controls Already Failing in Democrat-Run Cities​

A White House fact sheet previewing President Joe Biden’s Wednesday afternoon speech suggests he will push for Congress to pass universal background checks and other gun controls that are already failing in Los Angeles and New York.

'Background checks did not even exist until I became President.'
- Dementia Joe :p

Chicago shootings: 55 shot, 5 fatally, in weekend violence across city​

1:30am: Man found on the street shot in head and chest
- No federally licensed gun dealers were arrested/charged.

2am: 8 people wounded, 6 men and 2 women

4am: Eight people were wounded Sunday morning when gunmen opened fire in the drive-by shooting

4:50pm: 26-year-old on the stret was killed in a drive-byattack

6pm: 11yo girl shot in the back sitting in a relative's car - survived and in the hospital. The shooting took place just steps from the Kids off the Block Memorial in West Pullman, where more than 600 stones each represent a child killed by gun violence in the city.

7:25pm: 23yo man killed in his back yard when someone walked up and shot him in the head

9:20pm: 27yo man walking on the sidewalk shot and kiled in a drive-by shooting

10pm: A man was found fatally shot in University Village on the Near West Side. Latrell Goodwin, 24, was found with gunshot wounds to his head and chest in a car
- No federally licensed gun dealers were arrested.

55 people total were shot this past weekend, 5 murdered.
- No federally licensed gun dealers were arrested

.....but Joe's new 'Zero Tolerance' Policy is about to change all of that.

The federally licensed gun dealers who account for 10% of the guns used in these crimes and the Gun Shows that account for 0.8% for the weapons used in these crimes had better watch out because the Biden administration is coming for you!

So they are going to enforce existing laws that’s impressive.

Not when you consider doing so now has still resulted in as much as an 800% increase in homicides in places like Portland.

Forum List

Back