Biden's Thursday speech

What do you think that Biden will say in his Thursday speech?
A follow up to his hairy legs speech.

"I got.....I got..........I say I got hairy arms as well as hairy legs. Those same black roaches that rubbed my legs, (referring to black children), like also to jump on my lap and stroke my arms as well as they watch them pop back up in amazement."

"If the pony soldier wants to fit in the dogs suitcase, then France has got to kiss my ice cream cone.
The climate control lie is a flapjack with Mrs Butterworths 401K sticking out of Air Force One. That means the security of the border is up to the Ukrainians that are dead from the war Hillary created because of the peanuts Dumbo never got."
giphy.gif

It's crazy...
I did a simple search asking what time bidens speech is going to start.
None of the MSM gave the time and only said it was primetime.
WTF..it's like they dont want people to watch it.

Intelligent people have better things to watch on TV......................
like Depends and Tampax commercials.

It's crazy...
I did a simple search asking what time bidens speech is going to start.
None of the MSM gave the time and only said it was primetime.
WTF..it's like they dont want people to watch it.

Not a problem. What he's going say is essentially a campaign speech, democrats good and GOP bad. It will be a litany of lies and innuendo, exaggerations and bullshit, and there's no way I'm going to force myself to watch or listen.

Not a problem. What he's going say is essentially a campaign speech, democrats good and GOP bad. It will be a litany of lies and innuendo, exaggerations and bullshit, and there's no way I'm going to force myself to watch or listen.

I plan on doing my usual...
Turn it on,watch for 5 minutes or less and turn it off in disgust.

Hopefully that he resigns in disgrace for his multiple impeachable offenses and for threatening the American people with air strikes.

Or, even better, that he has stage IV dick cancer and his life expectancy is 30 seconds.

Forum List

Back