Biden's three-pronged approach to lowering gas prices

If you read your fucking links, you would know it is not oil but a refined product used in plastics. The other poster claimed it was Russian oil, Italy was the refiner, and New Jersey was refining it. You substituted India as the refiner and shipper, and New York as the destination. How is that the same? That is like saying California is refining Florida oil, despite the fact that Florida really doesn't produce any oil.
If you weren’t so busy trying to be an asshole you‘d have at least read the first line of the link

“The United States voiced concern to India that Russian oil was being exported via high-seas transfers to hide its origin – to New York in violation of US sanctions, an Indian central banker official revealed on Saturday”

“It is impossible to completely extricate Russian energy from the global market," Matt Smith, lead oil analyst at Kpler, told Insider. "If India is taking Russian crude and blending it with other crudes and then refining it into gasoline or diesel, there's no way to separate what is made from Russian crude and what isn't. On this basis, any clean products refined in India and sent to the US could have originated from Russian crude, it is just impossible to tell."”

India went from importing 30k bpd of Russian oil to 800k. Do you think they are just sitting on it?

It's Buffett

Berkshire Hathaway Inc. wholly owns GEICO, Duracell, Dairy Queen, BNSF Railway, Lubrizol, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, Long & Foster, FlightSafety International, Shaw Industries, Pampered Chef, Forest River, and NetJets. There is very little that happens in the country that does not benefit them in one way or the other.

Berkshire Hathaway Inc. wholly owns GEICO, Duracell, Dairy Queen, BNSF Railway, Lubrizol, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, Long & Foster, FlightSafety International, Shaw Industries, Pampered Chef, Forest River, and NetJets. There is very little that happens in the country that does not benefit them in one way or the other.

But they're still making big bucks on oil transportation. Is it any wonder how Democrats have greatly out-raised Republicans in every election the past several years including this one?

If you weren’t so busy trying to be an asshole you‘d have at least read the first line of the link

“The United States voiced concern to India that Russian oil was being exported via high-seas transfers to hide its origin – to New York in violation of US sanctions, an Indian central banker official revealed on Saturday”

“It is impossible to completely extricate Russian energy from the global market," Matt Smith, lead oil analyst at Kpler, told Insider. "If India is taking Russian crude and blending it with other crudes and then refining it into gasoline or diesel, there's no way to separate what is made from Russian crude and what isn't. On this basis, any clean products refined in India and sent to the US could have originated from Russian crude, it is just impossible to tell."”

India went from importing 30k bpd of Russian oil to 800k. Do you think they are just sitting on it?
I read it, but apparently you did not. I told you many times you need remedial reading instruction!

The transfers were made at sea and the oil was refined in India, dumbass! What they shipped here was NOT Russian oil, but a product of oil used to make plastic that was already refined.

Too bad other people own Berkshire Hathaway stock besides Buffett.

If you read your fucking links, you would know it is not oil but a refined product used in plastics. The other poster claimed it was Russian oil, Italy was the refiner, and New Jersey was refining it. You substituted India as the refiner and shipper, and New York as the destination. How is that the same? That is like saying California is refining Florida oil, despite the fact that Florida really doesn't produce any oil.
At present it is Russia to Italy to USA. Lukoil, Russia's second largest oil and gas company was not sanctioned by the US.
1667438428198.png

At present it is Russia to Italy to USA. Lukoil, Russia's second largest oil and gas company was not sanctioned by the US.
View attachment 720113
They were sanctioned, just like every oil company, and are not allowed to import Russian oil to the US. The loophole which you failed to understand is that sanctions do not apply to refined products. The fact is no Russian oil is being imported into the US.

They were sanctioned, just like every oil company, and are not allowed to import Russian oil to the US. The loophole which you failed to understand is that sanctions do not apply to refined products. The fact is no Russian oil is being imported into the US.
I understand the difference between crude and refined. Where is 93% of that oil from Italy coming from then? Russia. Are they making money off of their oil? Yes. Sanctions are bullshit and Russia paid Biden millions to pretend they are effective. Russia wins. We lose...

Lauri Myllyvirta, lead analyst at the Helsinki-based nonprofit Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air, which produced the new report. The exact amount that has reached the U.S. is unknown, but the report notes that several tankers have come to the U.S. from India since the war began, likely including Russian crude, and more are on the way

You're the bitch... :fu:

Last edited:
I understand the difference between crude and refined. Where is 93% of that oil from Italy coming from then? Russia. Are they making money off of their oil? Yes. Sanctions are bullshit and Russia paid Biden millions to pretend they are effective. Russia wins. We lose...

Sanctions are for oil. There are no sanctions on refined products. Suck that one!

Not all the oil from Russia is refined, according to the Center For Research on Energy and Clean Air: the report notes that several tankers have come to the U.S. from India since the war began, likely including Russian crude, and more are on the way.

You :suck:

Not all the oil from Russia is refined, according to the Center For Research on Energy and Clean Air: the report notes that several tankers have come to the U.S. from India since the war began, likely including Russian crude, and more are on the way.

You :suck:
The Coast Guard should have seized those Indian tankers. I guess that is just another Biden administration screw up!

Yes, global production, not just US production.

True. When gas was 1.63 Trump stopped production. He threatened OPEC and Russia into cutting production as well as encouraging the US companies to do the same. Thus he left office with lower production than the previous year.

Lauri Myllyvirta, lead analyst at the Helsinki-based nonprofit Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air, which produced the new report. The exact amount that has reached the U.S. is unknown, but the report notes that several tankers have come to the U.S. from India since the war began, likely including Russian crude, and more are on the way

Seaman Tory is a piece of work, obviously a woman hater, likely a narcissist, misogynistic creep and I question his ability to teach children

Seaman Tory is a piece of work, obviously a woman hater, likely a narcissist, misogynistic creep and I question his ability to teach children
Both you and The Irish Ram (kind of a strange name unless that is her boyfriend) are class A morons who cannot handle your own ignorance. That is YOUR problem, not mine.

I was a successful teacher for over 20 years. F-U both very much, but I have been retired for 4 years.

I served in the Navy for 15 years, worked for the DoD for one, and was an Army contractor for 4 more years. I also volunteered to help train our troops in urban combat for another 11 years.

You both just throw shit against the wall to see if it sticks, just like a typical liberal.

Forum List

Back