Biden’s tax hikes will ‘significantly hurt’ businesses

' Harris might be better to deal with than a Mr.Corruption from hell'.
Republicans love corruption.
Reagan was their 'god' until the orange grifter came along.
Reagan is happy Trump will pass him as the most corrupt president in history.
And Carter is Happy Biden will take over the worst President in history

trump cut Federal revenues by 8% when you gave those tax cuts to the super rich and their corporations. Those cuts were further compounded when the same corporations used tax loopholes to end up paying absolutely no taxes. With the costs of the pandemic wearing heavily on further federal tax dollars we end up with a deficit that's beyond belief. It's long overdue for the corporations in the super rich to start paying their fair share again. That's the bottom line and I agree with Biden.
of course you do, I enjoyed my tax break as it made up for the rip off called ACA costing me the most money of any legislation in my lifetime. Spending is what's out of control. Way too much free shit coming from the left at the cost of the middle class

Do you consider middle class as those who are making over 400,000.
read the fucking 3.5 T bill, taxes go up on everyone and the rate of inflation will be even worse. The dollar is always weaker under democrats thus everyone suffers

The bottom line is Washington has all the money it needs. It just doesn't have all the money it wants in the Democrats’ view

oh boy got it half right....Washington has all the money it needs.

It just doesn't have all the money it wants in the Democrats’ or Republican's view. Why did this moron leave out his own party who spends money just as fast as the Dems?

Handling of Afghanistan
Southern Border Crisis while calling for vax Mandates
Hunter Biden activities that he is part of threatening national security

that is the top three, we could add imbecile and incompetence
1. Both Trump and Biden wanted out of Afghanistan. Trump made the bad deal, he left the legitimate Afghan government out of the negotiations and gave the Taliban everything they wanted plus he virtually declared them as a legitimate government in Afghanistan by doing so. Biden knew he wouldn't be able to get the deal renegotiated. Why would the Taliban even entertain the idea when they were given everything. So Biden had to deal with the situation as it was. Thank God more weren't murdered. If the Taliban were the people they originally were no one, no plans would have made it out of there. They would have murdered all the opposition forces including all foreigners. 2. The rush on the southern border by immigrants was expected. trump didn't solve the border issues, you just put a Band-Aid on it that didn't work against the flood. Biden is taking concrete action to prevent this from happening again. 3. Trump sent mixed messages about the vaccines, that confused what should have been a solid effort by citizens to control the virus. Mandates are necessary in this war against a virus. Stop making it political, that's what the fool trump did. Biden is honest, hard working and patriotic. No one could say the same of trump. I thank God everyday that trump is gone for good. I hope he makes amends with himself while he is in prison, being a regular prison or a prison for the criminally insane.

1. Both Trump and Biden wanted out of Afghanistan. Trump made the bad deal, he left the legitimate Afghan government out of the negotiations and gave the Taliban everything they wanted plus he virtually declared them as a legitimate government in Afghanistan by doing so. Biden knew he wouldn't be able to get the deal renegotiated. Why would the Taliban even entertain the idea when they were given everything. So Biden had to deal with the situation as it was. Thank God more weren't murdered. If the Taliban were the people they originally were no one, no plans would have made it out of there. They would have murdered all the opposition forces including all foreigners. 2. The rush on the southern border by immigrants was expected. trump didn't solve the border issues, you just put a Band-Aid on it that didn't work against the flood. Biden is taking concrete action to prevent this from happening again. 3. Trump sent mixed messages about the vaccines, that confused what should have been a solid effort by citizens to control the virus. Mandates are necessary in this war against a virus. Stop making it political, that's what the fool trump did. Biden is honest, hard working and patriotic. No one could say the same of trump. I thank God everyday that trump is gone for good. I hope he makes amends with himself while he is in prison, being a regular prison or a prison for the criminally insane.
you are just a partisan dick, move on

Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Texas, who assisted with Trump’s tax plan during his presidency, discussed how Biden’s tax hikes will impact the U.S. economy. He told FOX Business’ "Varney & Co." Thursday that the presidents spending plan will "significantly hurt" businesses.

FED WORRIED ABOUT INFLATION RISK AS IT FIRMED UP TAPERING PLAN

REP. KEVIN BRADY: We're seeing record revenues because we got the economy moving again, became the most competitive economy in the world. We saw small businesses investing, expanding, we saw jobs in manufacturing coming back from overseas, and so we saw record levels. What this says is that another myth that President Biden uses in much of the narrative he gives on taxes [is] false. This one got debunked. Tax revenues are not down. Corporations are hitting record revenues for the federal government.

The bottom line is Washington has all the money it needs. It just doesn't have all the money it wants in the Democrats’ view… I think we hike taxes trying to come out of pandemic, self-sabotage our competitiveness with foreign countries. You're going to see slower GDP growth. You're going to see flatter paychecks. You're going to see jobs moving overseas. The main street businesses [that] get hammered with about six different tax hikes in President Biden's bill is going to get hurt in a significant way.

Democrats always go after small businesses and the working class, we always get a weaker dollar with Democratic leaders-OG

I have yet to see any supporters of Democrats on this board defend or better yet show how Democrats support Small Business. Keep in mind, Small Business is does nothing for Democrats. The Evil Corporations that Democrats demonize simply chuckle and pay to play and become corporate cronies. Small Businesses can’t be cronies.

Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Texas, who assisted with Trump’s tax plan during his presidency, discussed how Biden’s tax hikes will impact the U.S. economy.
They will hurt big business's profits but they can afford to share the country's wealth.

Or the poor and middle class can just continue to ignore the huge and growing income inequality in America.

Trump's supporters were starting to move toward making demands on the very wealthy and Trump made some promises to encourage them further!

But alas, Trump didn't deliver. In fact he couldn't even reveal his health care plan that would help the poor and middle class.

That's because it's not possible without cutting into his benefactors' profits.

And so it goes in America. The establishment on both the left and the right continue to snooker the ever faithful!

Last edited:
Actually I'm an independent. But you definitely are a partisan dick. On the wrong side of History.
you aren't independent you lying piece of shit. I am on the right side, the side that looks after my family instead of the side looking to destroy it

I have yet to see any supporters of Democrats on this board defend or better yet show how Democrats support Small Business. Keep in mind, Small Business is does nothing for Democrats. The Evil Corporations that Democrats demonize simply chuckle and pay to play and become corporate cronies. Small Businesses can’t be cronies.
That's because you're asking the wrong question. See my previous post and then point out where I've got something wrong.

you aren't independent you lying piece of shit. I am on the right side, the side that looks after my family instead of the side looking to destroy it
If we follow the right, especially the far right, of which Trump is part of; there is no future for your family.

If we follow the right, especially the far right, of which Trump is part of; there is no future for your family.
My returns for 401k were 52.1% including the pandemic, even higher pre-pandemic, under Biden, haven't even broke 15%, less than that under Obama. The dollar is always worth less under democrats

trump lost, shut up and obey, and unAmerican activities died with him.
You are the ones who shut up and obey. I know what my rights are and I intend to exercise every right our Constitution gives us. One of those rights is challenging a fraudulent election.

Handling of Afghanistan
Southern Border Crisis while calling for vax Mandates
Hunter Biden activities that he is part of threatening national security

that is the top three, we could add imbecile and incompetence
Hunter Biden is not the President. Look at Tramp Jr and Erick.

The southern border is out of his hand, the border guys are doing their job and the states are picking up the slack, he isn't there, tramp was there continuously for his wall and Mexico was going to pay the wall!! ;)

The handling of Afghanistan, tramp would of not of done differently , beside that he (tramp) may of been worst, and besides he let 5000 killers out of prison and he made the "deal with the devil"

Hunter Biden is not the President. Look at Tramp Jr and Erick.

The southern border is out of his hand, the border guys are doing their job and the states are picking up the slack, he isn't there, tramp was there continuously for his wall and Mexico was going to pay the wall!! ;)

The handling of Afghanistan, tramp would of not of done differently , beside that he may of been worst, and besides he let 5000 killers out of prison and he made the "deal with the devil"
Biden and Hunter share finance hence they are one and the same, Biden is the DEM in dementia and unfit for the job. They fact that you follow says your IQ is even less

Forum List

Back