Biden’s student loan cancellations to cost taxpayers $559B as households earning $300K benefit the most: study

You don't understand spamming? It's exampled by your nonsense posts about Trump. Nothing in this thread has a connection to Trump.
I made one post about Trump. It’s hardly “spamming”.

It’s connected to Trump because it demonstrates how hollow your criticism is.

:itsok:
If you borrow money, pay it back.
They paid back exactly as much as they’re legally required to.

It’s pretty pathetic to attack people for taking advantage of the law. You wouldn’t think twice if it were anyone else.

It’s pretty pathetic to attack people for taking advantage of the law. You wouldn’t think twice if it were anyone else.

Biden isn't allowed to make law, so he's either taking credit for laws and results that were already going to happen, or he's trying to make them up out of thin air, which is why the supreme court bitch slapped him. And they will do so again. :dunno:

Go after all those , including, your hero P01135809 who have borrowed and chose to file a bankruptcy to not "pay back" the money they borrowed.
OH! hell that is different.!
:eek:
Actually, no. I don’t believe bankruptcy should exist, legally speaking. My only heroes are Jeff Beck, Roger Zelazny, and Ron Paul. Trump was just an above-average POTUS.

What about the students and families that have already sacrificed to pay for their college? Are they just screwed?

Is this going to be done annually, or just for these lucky people this one time?

We remain addicted to dumb band-aids.

Furthermore it's a transfer of wealth from lower income people to higher income people when you consider that on average, college educated individuals still make significantly more over the course of their careers than non degree holders.

I made one post about Trump. It’s hardly “spamming”.

It’s connected to Trump because it demonstrates how hollow your criticism is.
And here you again, spamming the thread with off topic comments about Trump.

Borrowers are legally required to meet the conditions of the loan agreement. That typically involves the principal loan amount plus accrued interest.

Borrowers are legally required to meet the conditions of the loan agreement. That typically involves the principal loan amount plus accrued interest.
The lender is legally allowed to change the conditions of the loan agreement with the borrower’s consent.

Furthermore it's a transfer of wealth from lower income people to higher income people when you consider that on average, college educated individuals still make significantly more over the course of their careers than non degree holders.
I'm pretty fucking sick of band-aids. This is the kind of crap that comes out when these people refuse to work together.

How does it help those that paid off their loans? How does it help parent’s who sacrificed to pay for their child’s education? How does it help those that are working and didn’t go to college? As much as you may want college education to be “free”, it isn’t. We can’t retroactively make it “free” by selectively forgiving student loans. This is just another boneheaded, reckless, potentially illegal policy by this administration.
Only helps Free Loaders. The Biden way! :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back