Bidens re-election campaign

You are in no position to allow anyone to comment here.
IKR? He’s a foreigner who butts into an American message board, denigrates our country and her voters (who disagree with him), and then deigns to give me another chance to add to the discussion?

You’re giving me a “chance” (how kind of you) after calling me a racist? No thanks. I don’t engage with people who make false and nasty accusations.
Imagine if Trump said he wanted a white woman for a VP like Biden said he wanted a Black woman VP.

And he calls you the racist?

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh C’mon man! Kamala is terribly incompetent and has proven it over and over.
And that is the result of emphasizing race over competence as the main factor in hiring. And NO….that is not a racist comment.

She was was put in charge of the border and has done a marvelous job. In fact, that was the ONLY job Biden gave her. One job, just one job is all she had

Like CNN says over and over, the border is now secure.

sheldon-sarcasm-meme.jpg

I really don't know about that. The VP position is hardly noticable to Canadians. I've only heard from some Canadian women that she seems quite intelligent.

Appearance and skin colour aside on account of her politics.

But I do think that a non-white woman for VP would hinder Biden more than help.

And he needs more help than he can ever get!!

And that is the result of emphasizing race over competence as the main factor in hiring. And NO….that is not a racist comment.
Exactly. She failed to win one delegate when she ran for potus. Her debate performance was awful. Tulsi nailed her record big time and she could only respond with personal attacks.

I suspect Kamala was O’s demand pick for VP for getting Joe the nomination.

Do you think it would help or hinder Biden's chances of re-election having Kamala on the ticket again?
If people were stupid enough to vote for Biden/Harris the first time ... they're stupid enough to do it again. I don't think it's possible to add IQ points to stupid.

I really don't know about that. The VP position is hardly noticable to Canadians. I've only heard from some Canadian women that she seems quite intelligent.

You’re uninformed. Calling someone racist based on nothing and admitting you aren’t informed, makes you look horrible.

Imagine if Trump said he wanted a white woman for a VP like Biden said he wanted a Black woman VP.

And he calls you the racist?

:auiqs.jpg:
I wasn't definitive on it being 'racism' that drives Lisa. In any case, I've excluded her now.

Exactly. She failed to win one delegate when she ran for potus. Her debate performance was awful. Tulsi nailed her record big time and she could only respond with personal attacks.

I suspect Kamala was O’s demand pick for VP for getting Joe the nomination.
The GOP hated her and the DNC hated her as she was the first one out of the Presidential race.

That immediately meant that the Swamp had to put her one heart beat away from the job.

It's called Left wing democracy.

You’re uninformed. Calling someone racist based on nothing and admitting you aren’t informed, makes you look horrible.
The Left already looks horrible, doubling down on on candidates like Diaper Joe who is obviovsly to all too old to be President, and even a Senator in Fetterman who can't utter a complsete sentence.

They are all insane.

Of course, the best part was them electing someone in PA they knew had already died.

Classic.

If people were stupid enough to vote for Biden/Harris the first time ... they're stupid enough to do it again. I don't think it's possible to add IQ points to stupid.
The methods used to manipulate Biden into being their candidate, deserves a whole different discussion.

Maybe the only thing that can be said by me is that it was successful, when any of the others were even more questionable?

Note: If I find that the majority don't want to hear my opinions, I will withdraw from this discussion right now.

"Some Canadian women" must as brainless as Harris.

Do you think it would help or hinder Biden's chances of re-election having Kamala on the ticket again?
I don't think it makes any difference actually. She is the mostly deeply unpopular vice president ever, but they may choose her because she is pretty much as clueless as Biden and the deep state can control her as they do Biden who could likely not make it through another term of office.

They won't have control over Twitter this time around but it appears they'll have more control over Fox News and they still control most of the MSM so I don't think they worry much about winning the next election. They figure as long as they can control the message, have the White House and regulatory authority, and can keep the GOP from having a super majority in Congress, they can do pretty much whatever they want to do and if it goes sour they can keep blaming the Republicans.

Last edited:
Ignoring all the vote harvesting, mail-in ballot fraud, suppressed factual information about Biden, etc., few people actually realize who the winner was in the 2020 election. It was certainly not Donald Trump, and it certainly was not Joe Biden either, whom less than a third of voters wanted to be president.

No, the winner in 2020 was..."NOT Donald Trump." Similarly, the winner in 2016 was, "NOT Hillary Clinton." In both cases, the "winning" candidate was nothing more than a vote in opposition to their more odious opponent,

With this in mind, it is obvious to anyone looking at the last two years of political turmoil, "NOT Donald Trump" is even more popular now than it was in November of 2020. Trump's supporters are more highly motivated now because of the outrageous persecutions, but there are no more of them now than there were 28 months ago - fewer, truth be told. Hence, it doesn't matter whether Biden is too old, or campaigns from his basement, or keeps making gaffes, or how bad the VP looks when anybody bothers to look at her. Not Trump has an overwhelming lead, and nothing that happens between now and November of 2024 that will significantly change that.

The American people would LOVE to vote for someone other than Joe Biden, but Donald Trump ain't it. The ideal candidate for the Republicans is "Trumpism without Trump." Maybe that's Desantis or Ted Cruz or even Chris Christie; one hopes we get a chance to see that. But pushing Trump and voting for him is like watching a video of a game from last week, knowing who will win, but rooting for the loser anyway.

The methods used to manipulate Biden into being their candidate, deserves a whole different discussion.

Maybe the only thing that can be said by me is that it was successful, when any of the others were even more questionable?

Note: If I find that the majority don't want to hear my opinions, I will withdraw from this discussion right now.
For me ... there shouldn't even be a discussion about a Biden second term ... but considering the fact that there is ... I refer folks to my earlier post.

Forum List

Back