Biden's proposed taxes will crush small business owners

So Senile Joe in his desire to tax "rich" people has proposed a capital gains tax change that will crush small business owners.

Here's how the little guy gets crushed again.

Doddering Joe wants to change the capital gains tax so that anyone with 1 million in income is no longer eligible for the 20% tax rate that has been the standard for years. So that means any small business owner who sells his business when he retires and if that one time sale puts his income over 1 million dollars he must pay 39.6% on that one time sale which was most likely his retirement nest egg.

Do you people really think that a guy who built an ran a business and probably make less than 100K a year and who sells his business so he can retire should lose 40% of his nest egg to the fucking government
That situation could easily be made and exception. NEXT!
and you trust a politician to do that?
What do you mean, "trust a politician to do that"? The tax code is is amended all the time. What do you think Trump was talking about when he said his taxes were complicated?

So Senile Joe in his desire to tax "rich" people has proposed a capital gains tax change that will crush small business owners.

Doddering Joe wants to change the capital gains tax so that anyone with 1 million in income is no longer eligible for the 20% tax rate that has been the standard for years. So that means any small business owner who sells his business when he retires and if that one time sale puts his income over 1 million dollars he must pay 39.6% on that one time sale which was most likely his retirement nest egg.

Do you people really think that a guy who built an ran a business and probably make less than 100K a year and who sells his business so he can retire should lose 40% of his nest egg to the fucking government
Few businesses are sold for cash. Most are sold via other methods, such as multi-year buyouts/installment sales.

And proper planning can mitigate a good portion of taxes to which the owner is exposed.

Many business are sold for cash via SBA loans or bank loans.

I sold 5 commercial properties this year and will not get whacked with a 40% tax

Spreading a sale over many years can adversely affect a persons investment strategy all because for a one time transaction.

Like I said the little guy gets crushed again
Proper planning can mitigate a good portion of taxes to which the owner is exposed.

The owner is responsible for that.
You mean like what Trump did with his taxes that got all you lignut loser's panties in a twist?
No.

You're consumed by partisan politics. That's your problem, not mine.
Gotcha. When Trump does it it is cheating on his taxes.............when anyone else does it it is "planning".
I didn't say that, nor did I come close to saying it.

So, you're a liar. Dismissed.

Few businesses are sold for cash. Most are sold via other methods, such as multi-year buyouts/installment sales, stock sales, sinking funds, ESOPs.

And proper planning can mitigate a good portion of taxes to which the owner is exposed.
I sold mine for cash.

Few businesses are sold for cash. Most are sold via other methods, such as multi-year buyouts/installment sales.

I sold 5 commercial properties this year and will not get whacked with a 40% tax

Spreading a sale over many years can adversely affect a persons investment strategy all because for a one time transaction.

Proper planning can mitigate a good portion of taxes to which the owner is exposed.

You mean like what Trump did with his taxes that got all you lignut loser's panties in a twist?
No.

Gotcha. When Trump does it it is cheating on his taxes.............when anyone else does it it is "planning".

So Trump didn't cheat on his taxes.........he planned.

No.

I don't know yet.

That situation could easily be made and exception. NEXT!
and you trust a politician to do that?
What do you mean, "trust a politician to do that"? The tax code is is amended all the time. What do you think Trump was talking about when he said his taxes were complicated?

Yeah just like Biden wants to amend it to double what small business owners willl pay in capital gains

No.

I don't know yet.
If someone over pays their taxes, and instead of taking a refund lets the govt hold his money and uses that refund to offset taxes in a subsequent year, is that cheating on taxes?

That's exactly what Trump did, and libnuts howled that he cheated because once he applied his overpayment he owed just $750.

Now, you can either admit he didn't cheat on his taxes........or continue to claim ignorance.

Democrat policies always fuck up everything they touch. The last thing this country needs is a friggin tax increase.

Taking more money from thepeople that earn it and giving it to the stupid Democrat special interest groups is going to seriously hamper Trump's recovery of Biden's Chinese buddies pandemic.

Uneducated Moon Bats that elect Democrats don't know anymore about Economics than they know about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Only Useful Idiots voted for this Biden clown.

No.

I don't know yet.
If someone over pays their taxes, and instead of taking a refund lets the govt hold his money and uses that refund to offset taxes in a subsequent year, is that cheating on taxes?

That's exactly what Trump did, and libnuts howled that he cheated because once he applied his overpayment he owed just $750.

Now, you can either admit he didn't cheat on his taxes........or continue to claim ignorance.
That's your highly biased take on what happened.

Since I'm not obsessed with proving that Trump did something wrong, I haven't looked at the details. And I don't form opinions until then. So I'm not like you.

No.

I don't know yet.

Since I'm not obsessed with proving that Trump did something wrong, I haven't looked at the details. And I don't form opinions until then. So I'm not like you.
Those are the facts. You just want to ignore them because you just can't admit there is no evidence he cheated on his taxes.

Split the payments over two years if it’s that tight. Problem solved.

Split the payments over two years if it’s that tight. Problem solved.

And that throws a wrench in all my plans

I'm against the capital gains and inheritance taxes. The income tax should take care of it all with income defined as what one earns or receives minus any associated costs paid by the earner or receiver. I'd prefer a flat tax of at least 20% with an adequate standard deduction to cover the typical clothing, transportation and other basic necessities of earning a living. One should be able to reduce the impact of extraordinary income and costs by spreading those items over a number of years.

Few businesses are sold for cash. Most are sold via other methods, such as multi-year buyouts/installment sales, stock sales, sinking funds, ESOPs.

Not only that but that rate kicks in on only amounts OVER some amount...I believe it's 5 million

No.

I don't know yet.

Those are the facts. You just want to ignore them because you just can't admit there is no evidence he cheated on his taxes.

No.

I don't know yet.

My apologies. I didn't realize you had examined Trump's tax documents and determined, based on your knowledge and expertise on the topic, that all of his tax dealings are solid, defenseable and perfectly legal.

I'll be sure to contact you when I have more advanced tax planning questions for my clients.

That is the purpose of everything the scamdemic and Biden will do if he is illegitimately thrust in to The White House.

The purpose of The Great 666 Reset, Sustainable Development, UN Agenda 21 Agenda 2030 is to destroy small businesses, abolish private property and put everyone under a Marxist Totalitarian Global Government. Only Big Tech Big Business and Big Government will run things and your every breath will be dicatated to you.

No.

I don't know yet.

No.

I don't know yet.

My apologies. I didn't realize you had examined Trump's tax documents and determined, based on your knowledge and expertise on the topic, that all of his tax dealings are solid, defenseable and perfectly legal.

I'll be sure to contact you when I have more advanced tax planning questions for my clients.
All those details were in the NYTs article where they distorted what he actually paid.

Your ignorance is glaring.

No.

I don't know yet.

No.

I don't know yet.

All those details were in the NYTs article where they distorted what he actually paid.

I didn't read it. I don't care.

No.

I don't know yet.

No.

I don't know yet.

I didn't read it. I don't care.
You didn't read it? Hmmmm.................

You certainly had a lot of stuff to say about that article in a thread about it. Here you are quoting the post with the link to the article, claiming there was fraud, and concluding Deutsch was involved and in hot water.

You have been caught in a blatant lie.

:oops8:

Here you go with Part 2 from the NYT and Raw Story.

The Times promised it's not done informing readers.

‘It was all a hoax’: NYT destroys Trump’s claims of business success — in second blockbuster on his taxes

“But while the story of “The Apprentice” is by now well known, the president’s tax returns reveal another grand twist that has never been truly told — how the popularity of that fictional alter ego rescued him, providing a financial lifeline to reinvent himself yet again. And then how, in an echo of the boom-and-bust cycle that has defined his business career, he led himself toward the financial shoals he must navigate today. Mr. Trump’s genius, it turned out, wasn’t running a company. It was making himself famous — Trump-scale famous — and monetizing that fame,” the newspaper reported."

The saddest part of this is that no one is surprised.

A known, longtime con man pulls the biggest fraud in American history, and half the freaking country saw it coming.

I'm looking forward to learning the part Deutsche played in this. They're in hot water in other stories, too. This could have quite a ripple effect.

i

Not only that but that rate kicks in on only amounts OVER some amount...I believe it's 5 million
It's 1 million like I said in my first post

Forum List

Back