Biden's projected deficit for 2022 is 1 trillion compared to Trump's 2020 deficit of 3.13 trillion

Biden's projected deficit for 2022 is 1 trillion compared to Trump's 2020 deficit of 3.13 trillion.

This compares to Obama's deficit his last year in office, .59 trillion.

Trump was not fiscally conservative. That is why he had to declare bankruptcy several times with his private businesses.

Quick question .. were there any shutdowns of the economy in 2020? Was there a surge of unemployment because of government shutdowns?

Biden's projected deficit for 2022 is 1 trillion compared to Trump's 2020 deficit of 3.13 trillion.

This compares to Obama's deficit his last year in office, .59 trillion.

Trump was not fiscally conservative. That is why he had to declare bankruptcy several times with his private businesses.

Only a trillion?

And he doesn't even have Covid to deal with?

Color me unimpressed

Quick question .. were there any shutdowns of the economy in 2020? Was there a surge of unemployment because of government shutdowns?
STOP, STOP!
Surely you know that confronting TDS Democrats with FACTS and TRUTH cause them to become dizzy and all manner of confusion. Then they stagger around, bumping into each other. It's embarrassing and just looks bad for the poor dears.

Please be gentle with them in the future. They deserve sympathy in their desperation as the Biden Crime Family collapses for all to see.

Piss off you stupid shit, then the 2021 deficit was Trump's, he signed the damn thing. 2.8 TRILLION DOLLARS. Uh, how big of an increase was that over 2017?

Ever heard of covid, fucked head?

ILMAO at I'm the one who'se stupid, you can't make this up unless you're leftist. Follow along.

Fact: 2017 budget was signed by Obama.

Leftist response: You stupid shit.

Fact: On February 9, 2016, the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released President Barack Obama's Budget of the U.S. Government, FY 2017.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Ever heard of covid, fucked head?

ILMAO at I'm the one who'se stupid, you can't make this up unless you're leftist. Follow along.

Fact: 2017 budget was signed by Obama.

Leftist response: You stupid shit.

Fact: On February 9, 2016, the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released President Barack Obama's Budget of the U.S. Government, FY 2017.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Your logic makes Biden look any better if Trump was responsible for 2021.
You are making Trump look worse. Nice job.

Your logic makes Biden look any better if Trump was responsible for 2021.
You are making Trump look worse. Nice job.

Ah, you must mean Trump and the Democrat run Congress, am I right?

It's not logic dumb fuck, it's history.

You sure look stupid, as always. You deny covid's existence and cover for a lie.

BTW leftists, another hole in this thread is the 2022 budget deficit was 1.4T, not 1T.

Here's something else for the leftist to suck on: "In fiscal year 2022, the federal deficit totaled nearly $1.4 trillion. That deficit was equal to 5.5 percent of GDP, down from 12.3 percent in 2021, but still larger than the 4.6 percent recorded in 2019—the most recent year not affected by the pandemic."

The 2022 deficit was the third largest as a percentage of GDP over the past decade and greater than the 50-year average of 3.6 percent.

Last edited:
Ah, you must mean Trump and the Democrat run Congress, am I right?

It's not logic dumb fuck, it's history.

You sure look stupid, as always. You deny covid's existence and cover for a lie.
y8i9m2owfl0b1.jpg

Forum List

Back