Biden's projected deficit for 2022 is 1 trillion compared to Trump's 2020 deficit of 3.13 trillion

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Biden's projected deficit for 2022 is 1 trillion compared to Trump's 2020 deficit of 3.13 trillion.

This compares to Obama's deficit his last year in office, .59 trillion.

Trump was not fiscally conservative. That is why he had to declare bankruptcy several times with his private businesses.

Biden's projected deficit for 2022 is 1 trillion compared to Trump's 2020 deficit of 3.13 trillion.

Trump was not fiscally conservative. That is why he had to declare bankruptcy several times with his private businesses.

Yet not one peep about the fact that you're on the hook for all of it, no matter who was holding what effectively amounts to an honorary position of office?

y7V4SXV.gif

Comparing post-covid debt numbers to covid-debt numbers isn't fair even if the numbers are accurate. It's akin to comparing U.S debt numbers from 1939 to 1943.

/——/ You either don’t know or don’t care about the truth. Those bankruptcies in AC have been discussed Ad nauseam.

Only stupid demented Moon Bats would brag about "only a trillion dollar deficit".

Never mind their astute ability for intellectual dishonesty, ever notice Democrack's always, I mean ALWAYS reject the beds they make? The OP is a perfect example.

The Democrud's shut down govt. in the name of COVID. They led that charge, agree?

We'll ignore the pukes removed restrictions after the Democrats "won" the 2020 selection, DESPITE there were TWICE the covid cases as one year earlier. Yeah, we're talking about real scumbags.

Yet the left's devotion ignore that like they do everything else.

So a DEMOCRACKED congress ran up a tremendous deficit which Trump signed onto because without it the economy crashes even more than it did.

Thus, Democook's reject the beds they made.

Say OP and leftists too. Name a country without record deficits in 2020, and reduced by 2022.

Last edited:
Comparing post-covid debt numbers to covid-debt numbers isn't fair even if the numbers are accurate. It's akin to comparing U.S debt numbers from 1939 to 1943.
What a silly ass excuse. Fine, what about the deficits in 2017, 2018, and 2019? In 2016, Obama's last year, the deficit was 585 billion, it was 442 billion in 2015. Trump was handed an economy that was firing on all cylinders and he decided to piss in the gas tank. 2017 deficit, 666 billion--note the irony of the number. 2018, economy still humming, 799 billion and in 2019, it was 984 billion.

Oh, I know, Trump spent "magic" dollars when he utilized deficit spending. Magic, created dollars, that would never create inflation. The economy all but shut down, oh wait, that was only in Democrat controlled states. And yet, personal incomes went UP. Because Trump was printing money hand over fist in a desperate attempt to prop his sorry ass up. Now some people spent that money, laying around their shack, waiting for the mail train to come back, and rolling in their sweet baby's arms. Should have been Trump's theme song. But lots of people, I mean a whole lot of people, just banked that extra money for better times and low and behold, Biden bought the better times.

I mean Trump supporters are a damn hoot. On one hand, well Biden made Covid worse. More deaths, closures, mask mandates, yada yada. But then, well they use the Covid excuse for Trump's numbers. I mean which is it? I mean I guess Biden has defeated the Covid enemy and Trump, well it is not surprising, Trump couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Never mind their astute ability for intellectual dishonesty, ever notice Democrack's always, I mean ALWAYS reject the beds they make? The OP is a perfect example.

The Democrud's shut down govt. in the name of COVID. They led that charge, agree?

We'll ignore the pukes removed restrictions after the Democrats "won" the 2020 selection, DESPITE there were TWICE the covid cases as one year earlier. Yeah, we're talking about real scumbags.

Yet the left's devotion ignore that like they do everything else.

So a DEMOCRACKED congress ran up a tremendous deficit which Trump signed onto because without it the economy crashes even more than it did.

Thus, Democook's reject the beds they made.

Say OP and leftists too. Name a country without record deficits in 2020, and reduced by 2022.
Trump inherited a strong economy and his first two years in office his party controlled both the House and the Senate. Why did the deficits go up?

"Projected"? No doubt loyal democrats in the administration make the "projection". All bets are off since the republican congress cancelled the order for 2,000 armed IRS agents who were assigned to fleece the middle class.

What a silly ass excuse. Fine, what about the deficits in 2017, 2018, and 2019? In 2016, Obama's last year, the deficit was 585 billion, it was 442 billion in 2015. Trump was handed an economy that was firing on all cylinders and he decided to piss in the gas tank. 2017 deficit, 666 billion--note the irony of the number. 2018, economy still humming, 799 billion and in 2019, it was 984 billion.

Oh, I know, Trump spent "magic" dollars when he utilized deficit spending. Magic, created dollars, that would never create inflation. The economy all but shut down, oh wait, that was only in Democrat controlled states. And yet, personal incomes went UP. Because Trump was printing money hand over fist in a desperate attempt to prop his sorry ass up. Now some people spent that money, laying around their shack, waiting for the mail train to come back, and rolling in their sweet baby's arms. Should have been Trump's theme song. But lots of people, I mean a whole lot of people, just banked that extra money for better times and low and behold, Biden bought the better times.

I mean Trump supporters are a damn hoot. On one hand, well Biden made Covid worse. More deaths, closures, mask mandates, yada yada. But then, well they use the Covid excuse for Trump's numbers. I mean which is it? I mean I guess Biden has defeated the Covid enemy and Trump, well it is not surprising, Trump couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

I stopped reading at Obama's last year at 585B. 2017 WAS Obama's deficit, he signed the fucking thing.

Obama's last deficit was 655T, a 70B increase.

So your OP was worthless and your attempt at a new face failed.

But they are ruining the US.

I stopped reading at Obama's last year at 585B. 2017 WAS Obama's deficit, he signed the fucking thing.

Obama's last deficit was 655T, a 70B increase.

So your OP was worthless and your counter the same.
Piss off you stupid shit, then the 2021 deficit was Trump's, he signed the damn thing. 2.8 TRILLION DOLLARS. Uh, how big of an increase was that over 2017?

Trump was not fiscally conservative.

You think a $1 trillion deficit is fiscally conservative?

Forum List

Back