Biden's Picture Was On Burisma's Website

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
It just keeps getting better.

Here's an email to Hunter telling him to get the picture of his dad off the Burisma website back in 2014.

Getting better by the day.

1603020124142.png

More USMB garbage. We should all be embarrassed about how USMB is being trashed.

More USMB garbage. We should all be embarrassed about how USMB is being trashed.

You should be embarrassed your boy for pres. is a fucking crook. But you don't give a shit. We know that because you loved Hillaryous.
I have never seen evidence of Biden being a crook and consider people like you to be lame liars who are suckers for Russian propaganda and Donald Trump's mental illness.

You should be embarrassed your boy for pres. is a fucking crook. But you don't give a shit. We know that because you loved Hillaryous.
I have never seen evidence of Biden being a crook and consider people like you to be lame liars who are suckers for Russian propaganda and Donald Trump's mental illness.

I consider you a Communist and I'm loving it watching all of Bidum's corruption come to light. Want me to post some more goodies? Thousands more to come.

Forum List

Back