Biden’s nutty speech in Philadelphia capped by reference to notorious quote attributed to Stalin

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
14 Jul 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson
President Biden escalated his already inflammatory rhetoric over election integrity safeguards yesterday in a speech delivered in Philadelphia. Having previously denounced basic measures such as requiring voter ID (an almost universal requirement in other advanced democracies) as “Jim Crow on steroids,” he claimed, “We're are facing the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War,” a shockingly irresponsible comparison.
Facing the grim (for them) reality that the public overwhelmingly (78%!) supports voter ID requirements, Biden is figuratively shouting louder and louder, as if extreme rhetoric were persuasive.
It’s almost as if Democrats realize that if they are unable to cheat, they won’t win national elections.
But the most interesting moment came when Biden echoed a comment widely attributed to Stalin (though left-wing “fact checker” PolitiFact disputes it):
It's no longer just about who gets to vote or making it easier
for eligible voters to vote. It's about who gets to count the vote

The full paragraph:
It's no longer just about who gets to vote or making it easier for eligible voters to vote. It's about who gets to count the vote -- who gets to count whether or not your vote counted at all. It's about moving from independent election administrators who work for the people to polarized state legislatures and partisan actors who work for political parties.

Comment:
Indeed. Counting the votes is preferred by election riggers everywhere.
48rbwf.jpg

Politifact and Snopes deny that Stalin actually said this. It certinly has been said by other dictators over the years.
Had the so called ‘fact checkers’ and the professors just checked
“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.” ― Joseph Stalin
There seems to be many variations on it.
Then there's Oxford’s Essential Quotations, they would have found it. You don’t need a PhD or a fact checker title: just a modicum of integrity.
Undoubtedly Joey Xi and his fellow PM/DSA Dem Commie friends have forgotten his admitting to the creation of and the coming voter fraud.

Last edited:
My God! and the abuse of this poor Cretin goes on.... doesn't he has some people who cares about him?

Not I think.

My God! and the abuse of this poor Cretin goes on.... doesn't he has some people who cares about him?

Not I think.
He's being used as a mouthpiece that is about to take this country into violent conflict. I have no more sympathy for him. That isn't hyperbole, BTW. I think the Democrats will literally start a Civil War rather than give up power again.

Not I think.
He's being used as a mouthpiece that is about to take this country into violent conflict. I have no more sympathy for him. That isn't hyperbole, BTW. I think the Democrats will literally start a Civil War rather than give up power again.

I agree.

Doc7505 There's our MODERATE President Biden sounding like AOC. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :21: :21: Jesus Christ the Democratic Party is a non-stop clown show.
If so, it's a group of clowns who have all of the propaganda media and senior pentagon thugs at their beck and call. No, they aren't funny. They are DANGEROUS. Since they have to know that the only way they can compel millions of us to their will, will be to send in troops, they might just have the goal of triggering conflict so they can allow their friends in the CCP to come in and help them out. I put NOTHING past these evil bastards any longer. NOTHING.

14 Jul 2021 ~~ By Thomas Lifson
President Biden escalated his already inflammatory rhetoric over election integrity safeguards yesterday in a speech delivered in Philadelphia. Having previously denounced basic measures such as requiring voter ID (an almost universal requirement in other advanced democracies) as “Jim Crow on steroids,” he claimed, “We're are facing the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War,” a shockingly irresponsible comparison.
Facing the grim (for them) reality that the public overwhelmingly (78%!) supports voter ID requirements, Biden is figuratively shouting louder and louder, as if extreme rhetoric were persuasive.
It’s almost as if Democrats realize that if they are unable to cheat, they won’t win national elections.
But the most interesting moment came when Biden echoed a comment widely attributed to Stalin (though left-wing “fact checker” PolitiFact disputes it):
It's no longer just about who gets to vote or making it easier
for eligible voters to vote. It's about who gets to count the vote

The full paragraph:
It's no longer just about who gets to vote or making it easier for eligible voters to vote. It's about who gets to count the vote -- who gets to count whether or not your vote counted at all. It's about moving from independent election administrators who work for the people to polarized state legislatures and partisan actors who work for political parties.

Comment:
Indeed. Counting the votes is preferred by election riggers everywhere.
48rbwf.jpg

Politifact and Snopes deny that Stalin actually said this. It certinly has been said by other dictators over the years.
Had the so called ‘fact checkers’ and the professors just checked
“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.” ― Joseph Stalin
There seems to be many variations on it.
Then there's Oxford’s Essential Quotations, they would have found it. You don’t need a PhD or a fact checker title: just a modicum of integrity.
Undoubtedly Joey Xi and his fellow PM/DSA Dem Commie friends have forgotten his admitting to the creation of and the coming voter fraud.

Another steaming turd of a thread. This one has had to be debunked before. Surely, as the fight for voting rights continues, it will have to be debunked again.

Forum List

Back