Biden’s Labor Chief Promotes Worker Replacement, Says Immigrants Are ‘Only Way’ to Fill Jobs

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These douchebags aren't even shy about admitting that they want to replace American workers!

The Democrat party’s pick for Secretary of Labor says CEOs are being victimized by a shortage of immigrant workers.

Oh, those poor corporate CEOs might have to raise the wages they pay to their workers!

Companies want to hire another 11 million people, Labor Secretary Marty Walsh told Fox News on September 2, adding:
If those 11 million jobs had to be filled tomorrow, we certainly don’t have enough people in the United States to fill those jobs … the issue of workers has to be addressed and the only way [emphasis added] you can do it is through immigration.
“When I talk to CEOs from companies all across America, they’re all in favor of immigration reform,” he said, “they’re all in favor of pathways — of visas — for people coming into the United States working and we’re going to have to have that real serious conversation because at some point it will begin to impact our economy.”

These douchebags aren't even shy about admitting that they want to replace American workers!

The Democrat party’s pick for Secretary of Labor says CEOs are being victimized by a shortage of immigrant workers.

Oh, those poor corporate CEOs might have to raise the wages they pay to their workers!

Companies want to hire another 11 million people, Labor Secretary Marty Walsh told Fox News on September 2, adding:
If those 11 million jobs had to be filled tomorrow, we certainly don’t have enough people in the United States to fill those jobs … the issue of workers has to be addressed and the only way [emphasis added] you can do it is through immigration.
“When I talk to CEOs from companies all across America, they’re all in favor of immigration reform,” he said, “they’re all in favor of pathways — of visas — for people coming into the United States working and we’re going to have to have that real serious conversation because at some point it will begin to impact our economy.”
fuck your source, seriously, fuck them and the horse they rode in on. Increase productivity? We have done that and what happened to wages? Not jack shit. So screw him. And to just show how stupid the writer is, immigration INCREASES productivity. Every economist will attest to that fact. I mean that article was beyond stupid.

Cut those able to work off welfare. Those 11 million jobs will be filled within days.

fuck your source, seriously, fuck them and the horse they rode in on. Increase productivity? We have done that and what happened to wages? Not jack shit. So screw him. And to just show how stupid the writer is, immigration INCREASES productivity. Every economist will attest to that fact. I mean that article was beyond stupid.
93fc5d1f6b4da55e.png

dd8af845a01b84f3.png

Forum List

Back