Biden’s IRS could finally give Trump’s tax returns to Democrats

It's not a crime if the jackass expose them himself.
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson asked the Treasury in November for "suspicious activity reports," banking alerts involving money laundering or fraud, related to Biden and his associates.

How do you think the Senate committee compiled their hit job on Hunter Biden before any laptop showed up? Because Trump’s administration handed over confidential information for political reasons.

If there was no crime why doesn't he give them up himself?
That'd be a hoot.
Another braindead lefty hack cheering massive corruption.
I haven't had the chance to ask you...how's you like the election results?
I haven't had a chance to ask you.........English, do you speak it?

Can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the beatdown administered by Kamala and Joe to your blob.

LOL
Your idiot performed well below what polls said he would do.

Your radical leftwing agenda was soundly rejected by America, who gave the Republicans several more seats in the House, and kept the Republicans in control of the Senate. Republicans also made huge gains on the state level.

Your BLUE TSUNAMI wasn't even a popcorn fart.

The polls predicted he would win.

He did.

By a landslide.

My buddy knows a guy in government who says ny insists on seeing trumps taxes and no doubt laws were broken and he’s going to go to jail. This is why trump won’t give up power.

I bet him $100 it’ll never happen. God I hope I lose this bet. All that has to happen is trump is charged. He doesn’t have to be found guilty. I just want to see him squirm
My buddy knows a guy.....

Sounds legit. :abgg2q.jpg:
I forgot if he said the guys in the cia. But the guy says trump has made a lot of enemies in government and the courts.

Everything shady trump has done is going to come to light. He doesn’t deserve the pass that Reagan got for Iran contra. We knew Reagan broke the law but we gave him a pass.

Hell, Obama could have had his justice department look into if bush lied us into war. He didn’t.

I think biden will move on and leave trump alone.

That'd be a hoot.

Can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the beatdown administered by Kamala and Joe to your blob.

LOL

Your radical leftwing agenda was soundly rejected by America, who gave the Republicans several more seats in the House, and kept the Republicans in control of the Senate. Republicans also made huge gains on the state level.

He did.

By a landslide.

Georgia: .29%
AZ: .31%
PA: 1.02%
NV: 2.45%

Apparently, you don't know what the word "landslide" means. :itsok:
Nevada:

ROTFL! IRS regulations prohibit that without Trump's permission. YOU ARE IGNORANT.
Incorrect. The law states that the IRS is to give tax records upon request of Congress.

Then why didnt Harry Reid just get Romneys tax returns instead of lying about them.

link to the statute that you are referring to or GTFO.
Do you idiots ever get tired of being uninformed dopes for this guy?

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

As long as you don’t have the White House

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:
Trump barely beat Hillary in mi, pa and wi but by winning them all it was a landslide just like bidens landslide.

Last edited:
Senate Republicans had nothing to do with it. Specifically, No Republicans used the IRS or Department of Justice as a weapon to punish their enemies.
You sure? Senate Republicans got the Trump administration to hand over secret banking records so that they could compile their hit piece of a report just before the election.
So kindly spare me your concern until you start having a little consistency.

Are you presenting opinion as fact or do you have validation to back it up?

ROTFL! IRS regulations prohibit that without Trump's permission. YOU ARE IGNORANT.
Incorrect. The law states that the IRS is to give tax records upon request of Congress.

Then why didnt Harry Reid just get Romneys tax returns instead of lying about them.

link to the statute that you are referring to or GTFO.
Do you idiots ever get tired of being uninformed dopes for this guy?
Lets walk this through, knucklehead. If Congress has the authority, why didnt they get Trumps returns over the past 5 years?

One more point....asking for proof of your statement does make one wrong. You are supposed to provide proof. Dufus.

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:

306 electoral votes was a landslide when your blob got 306 votes. Apparently he doesn't know either.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:
Trump barely beat Hillary in mi, pa and wi but by winning them all it was a landslide just like gores landslide.

I can't blame him for not wanting to talk about the election....it makes him look like his blob; a giant loser.

That'd be a hoot.
He gotcha!:)

I find it more interesting that you are so hyper partisan unhinged you actually cheer on government agencies being used as political weapons against those you don’t like.

No questions such as why would a Biden IRS be able release tax returns? No asking what are the limits of IRS power and does that only apply if the party in charge says so? Didn’t even cross your mind to ask why the scope of the IRS or other agencies isn’t consistent no matter who is president.

No questions like that. Just cheerleading agency manipulation because it’s your guy.

I find it more interesting that you are so hyper partisan unhinged you actually cheer on government agencies being used as political weapons against those you don’t like.

No questions such as why would a Biden IRS be able release tax returns? No asking what are the limits of IRS power and does that only apply if the party in charge says so? Didn’t even cross your mind to ask why the scope of the IRS or other agencies isn’t consistent no matter who is president.

No questions like that. Just cheerleading agency manipulation because it’s your guy.

Yeah, we don't want to get to the point where the POTUS is asking foreign governments to investigate his domestic political rivals. Do we?

Forum List

Back