Biden’s IRS could finally give Trump’s tax returns to Democrats

The thing to be scared of is you people view the IRS as a toy or more like a weapon to mess with people.
Senate Republicans did something very similar with Hunter Biden. None of y’all seemed to mind.

Hunter Biden did to Hunter Biden with Hunter Biden and is positioned to continue doing so. Senate Republicans had nothing to do with it. Specifically, No Republicans used the IRS or Department of Justice as a weapon to punish their enemies.

Biden’s IRS? That says it all. I wonder if Lois Lerner is coming back?

If there was no crime why doesn't he give them up himself?
How much is Soros paying you per topic?

You have at least 10 on the first page.

Correct ..... this is how they do it... the propaganda mills.... and it is very easy to spot the net workers because they strive to leave a large footprint of BS.

JO

This is very plausible. Congress can request the returns of any individual if it believes that those returns can be helpful in crafting new tax legislation. It was easy for the "Trump IRS" to decline the request because it was bullshit, but a "Biden IRS" could comply. It is within their discretion. The Congressional committee receiving the return(s) is obliged to keep it secret, but we are talking Democrats here, so such obligations are not actually binding on them. The will be leaked to the NYT the moment they arrive.

Senate Republicans had nothing to do with it. Specifically, No Republicans used the IRS or Department of Justice as a weapon to punish their enemies.
You sure? Senate Republicans got the Trump administration to hand over secret banking records so that they could compile their hit piece of a report just before the election.
So kindly spare me your concern until you start having a little consistency.

1605534714738.png

Let's see Sleepy Joe's tax returns for the last ten to twenty years.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Ya'll are like a dog with an old bone. You've picked it clean, there's no meat left but you still won't let it go.
What exactly do you think you will find other than the lawful use of the tax code to minimize his tax burden?
You went after him for pre-paying taxes & commercial financing terms

You sound like you're scared they will find something in his tax returns
Right... because the Trump loving IRS has been letting him get away with murder.
Why should he hand over anything voluntarily when you all don't understand finance or tax laws anyway?
Whether he hands them over or not you, will attack him with ignorance & lies

That'd be a hoot.
Another braindead lefty hack cheering massive corruption.
I haven't had the chance to ask you...how's you like the election results?
I haven't had a chance to ask you.........English, do you speak it?

My buddy knows a guy in government who says ny insists on seeing trumps taxes and no doubt laws were broken and he’s going to go to jail. This is why trump won’t give up power.

I bet him $100 it’ll never happen. God I hope I lose this bet. All that has to happen is trump is charged. He doesn’t have to be found guilty. I just want to see him squirm

My buddy knows a guy in government who says ny insists on seeing trumps taxes and no doubt laws were broken and he’s going to go to jail. This is why trump won’t give up power.

I bet him $100 it’ll never happen. God I hope I lose this bet. All that has to happen is trump is charged. He doesn’t have to be found guilty. I just want to see him squirm
My buddy knows a guy.....

Sounds legit. :abgg2q.jpg:

That'd be a hoot.

Can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the beatdown administered by Kamala and Joe to your blob.

LOL

How are the two situations even remotely similar?

It's a crime to expose tax documents of another without consent.
It’s also a crime to expose private banking records too but the Trump administration leapt at the chance to turn Hunter Biden’s records over.

That'd be a hoot.

Can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the beatdown administered by Kamala and Joe to your blob.

LOL
Your idiot performed well below what polls said he would do.

Your radical leftwing agenda was soundly rejected by America, who gave the Republicans several more seats in the House, and kept the Republicans in control of the Senate. Republicans also made huge gains on the state level.

Your BLUE TSUNAMI wasn't even a popcorn fart.

Forum List

Back