Biden’s Iran envoy benched amid investigation, security clearance suspension: reports

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I wonder when his indictment will be announced. Oh, probably never. Some people are indeed above the law, and I would imagine he's been a good little drone for the left for many years.

Speaking of no one being above the law, when will the leakers from Smith's special counsel office? Leaking is a felony.

Rob Malley, a U.S. special envoy for Iran, has been placed on leave due to a security clearance suspension earlier this year which resulted in an investigation.

A U.S. official told CNN Thursday that his clearance was suspended after the State Department conducted an investigation into the possible mishandling of classified documents. While Malley remained at his post amid the investigation, he was barred from accessing classified information, the official added.

State Department spokesperson Matt Miller confirmed that Malley was benched, adding that Abram Paley will serve as the acting special envoy to Iran for the U.S., according to CNN.

“Rob Malley is on leave and Abram Paley is serving as acting Special Envoy for Iran and leading the Department’s work in this area,” Miller told the news outlet. [/b]​

Damn, crickets on this? That's too bad, this is real news. Biden appointed a traitor and mum's the word? Wtf?!

BTW

Assistant to National Security Advisor Sandy Berger from 1996 to 1998.

He served in the National Security Council under President Barack Obama from 2014 to 2017. In 2015, the Obama administration appointed Malley as its "point man" on the Middle East, leading the Middle East desk of the National Security Council. In November 2015, Malley was named as President Obama's new special ISIS advisor.

I wonder when his indictment will be announced. Oh, probably never. Some people are indeed above the law, and I would imagine he's been a good little drone for the left for many years.

Speaking of no one being above the law, when will the leakers from Smith's special counsel office? Leaking is a felony.

Rob Malley, a U.S. special envoy for Iran, has been placed on leave due to a security clearance suspension earlier this year which resulted in an investigation.​
A U.S. official told CNN Thursday that his clearance was suspended after the State Department conducted an investigation into the possible mishandling of classified documents. While Malley remained at his post amid the investigation, he was barred from accessing classified information, the official added.​
State Department spokesperson Matt Miller confirmed that Malley was benched, adding that Abram Paley will serve as the acting special envoy to Iran for the U.S., according to CNN.​
“Rob Malley is on leave and Abram Paley is serving as acting Special Envoy for Iran and leading the Department’s work in this area,” Miller told the news outlet. [/b]​

I have full faith that the DOJ will take the appropriate action necessary when it comes to fellow Democrats, just as soon as they are done investigating Trump. After all, no one is above the law but the Trump investigations could take years and years and years. But, I'm sure they will get right on it after that.

BTW

Assistant to National Security Advisor Sandy Berger from 1996 to 1998.
He served in the National Security Council under President Barack Obama from 2014 to 2017. In 2015, the Obama administration appointed Malley as its "point man" on the Middle East, leading the Middle East desk of the National Security Council. In November 2015, Malley was named as President Obama's new special ISIS advisor.

He learned from the best lmfao

Forum List

Back