Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" will cause inflation to rise.

Bidens bill doesn’t cause inflation because CORPORATE GREED!

Leftists are absolute idiots.
I seriously doubt you people have any idea what is in it. Negotiating Medicare drug prices will help people of course. So will a $2000 cap on annual drug spending for retirees. So will higher subsidies for people paying for health care. So will subsidies for you to buy insulation and solar panels. Educate yourselves for God's sakes, brainwashed functional morons...lol

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Congressman Bob Good agrees with you. From his newsletter...

View attachment 682118

Speaker Nancy Pelosi brought House members back to Washington on Friday to pass the Democrat Majority’s latest inflation expansion bill. According to economists, this so-called “Inflation Reduction Act” will do nothing to relieve the pressure on family budgets caused by massive government spending in Washington.

The economic harm of higher taxes and increased energy costs contained in this bill will especially harm lower and middle-income families. At the same time, the bill subsidizes alternative energy companies with a Green New Deal slush fund, expands Obamacare while enriching insurance companies, and restricts the development of new prescription drugs.

Worse yet, the bill will provide $80 billion to double the size of the IRS, permitting a new army of IRS agents to conduct an additional 1.2 million audits of hardworking taxpayers. While Speaker Pelosi refused to allow any efforts to amend the bill, Democrats in the Senate unanimously rejected two amendments to protect average Americans from this effort. One amendment would have prohibited anyone making less than $400,000 a year from being subjected to new audits. The second amendment would have prevented hiring any new IRS agents until existing IRS employees were finally back to work in-person.

I spoke on the House floor prior to the vote and addressed how it is disastrous Democrat policies that are to blame for the record high inflation. Yet, the radical left’s “solution” will ONLY add gasoline to the fire as they claim to believe that spending another trillion dollars will solve their self-created inflation crisis.

because Democrats invaded Ukraine and started the bird flu in their secret labs and locked down the Chinese port cities.... It's just a coincidence every other country has the same problems only worse mainly....

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Well you just said the media is biased. The old media conspiracy with the Democrats or whatever. Everything neutral agrees with you lol. Funny stuff. I'll have a look at your posts I thought you were a republican. Always tough to nail down huh
I just said that? Which post?
Please quote it so I can see what a Simp like you considers a ”conspiracy theory”.

Try not to dodge this time. Actually quote my post you claim to reference.

So you don't believe any of the conspiracies I just ran through? you are full of it lol just like all republicans or whatever the hell you call it ..... .
You made the claim.

Its in you to quote my posts to show us you aren’t a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Screw you I'm not your mother. #145 above is part of your media conspiracy and earlier you had you said the FBI is totally corrupt... with no evidence Clinton was investigated and found to do nothing and her emails weren't even classified in the end, just more garbage propaganda like everything you believe.

Screw you I'm not your mother. #145 above is part of your media conspiracy and earlier you said the FBI is totally corrupt... with no evidence- Clinton was investigated and found to do nothing and her emails weren't even classified in the end, just more garbage propaganda like everything you believe. The FBI and the courts and the CIA and the Justice Department are no conspiracy. Except for under trump.
This is my post that has you claiming I push conspiracy theories? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

what conspiracy theory am I pushing Simp?

Every independent analysis of this turd say it will increase inflation.....oh, except the one that claims it will reduce inflation 1/3 of 1% 9 years from now.

I seriously doubt you people have any idea what is in it. Negotiating Medicare drug prices will help people of course. So will a $2000 cap on annual drug spending for retirees. So will higher subsidies for people paying for health care. So will subsidies for you to buy insulation and solar panels. Educate yourselves for God's sakes, brainwashed functional morons...lol

It’s called the inflation reduction act you brainwashed functional moron. Educate yourself instead of mindlessly swallowing whatever the dnc feeds you.

I told you what you said and look at #145. Duh. You believe the FBI is corrupt so you believe the courts are corrupt without evidence, etc etc. You are a conspiracy nut like all you brainwashed functional morons....
Here is post 145 again. I never mention the FBI, courts, or corruption, Simp.

I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed, liar.

Every independent analysis of this turd say it will increase inflation.....oh, except the one that claims it will reduce inflation 1/3 of 1% 9 years from now.

: crickets: from francoHFW

Lying sack of shit it is.
It’s called the inflation reduction act you brainwashed functional moron. Educate yourself instead of mindlessly swallowing whatever the dnc feeds you.

Here is post 145 again. I never mention the FBI, courts, or corruption, Simp.

I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed, liar.
In 145 you say the media is all biased against you. And you have said the FBI is corrupt which in that case means the courts the judges everyone is corrupt lol. The only liar around here is you. End of story, conspiracy nut job.

In 145 you say the media is all biased against you. And you have said the FBI is corrupt which in that case means the courts the judges everyone is corrupt lol. The only liar around here is you. End of story, conspiracy nut job.
I never mentioned the media in 145 either, you raving lunatic. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So the ones that say it will help against inflation are not independent? What the hell do you think that means? lol. So the media is not independent, the FBI is corrupt and all the courts and judges who agree with them are not independent? guess what, lol?

So the ones that say it will help against inflation are not independent? What the hell do you think that means? lol. So the media is not independent, the FBI is corrupt and all the courts and judges who agree with them are not independent? guess what, lol?
Which ones would that be, Simp?

Provide links.

Then quote my posts full of these conspiracy theories you claim.

Which ones would that be, Simp?

Provide links.

Then quote my posts full of these conspiracy theories you claim.
You deny you said the FBI was corrupt? Then you are a liar. If you believe the FBI is corrupt you believe the courts and the judges and media that agree with the FBI are corrupt etcetera etcetera etcetera, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe symp....later much

You deny you said the FBI was corrupt? Then you are a liar. If you believe the FBI is corrupt you believe the courts and the judges and media that agree with the FBI are corrupt etcetera etcetera etcetera, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe symp....later much
Still no posts quoted, huh Simp?

Dismissed.

THIS AM...nets were cheerin this big Inflation bill as a big WIN for Biden. How is this a big win. It was a big NON SURPRISE..it was A GIVEN. Democrats passed it ...against the American Peoples' will. WITHOUT OUR VOTE...TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. WE had no SAY. WE knew this was coming, PERIOD. It doesn't benefit us....it is another punishment to make us conform, to make us poorer, to make us weaker, to steal our independence (What's left) from us.

SCrew the democrats.

Just like all Democrat ideas it will do the opposite of what they claim. It also raises taxes on the poor and middle class. Another Biden promise broken.

This economist agrees with the Joint Committee on Taxation that this bull is a sham.

Inflation Reduction Act is 'deceptive marketing,' will hurt struggling Americans, economist says

The Inflation Reduction Act will drive prices even higher, economist says​

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Sen. Joe Manchin's reconciliation bill, the Inflation Reduction Act, is deceptively named since it will actually exacerbate Americans' pain from inflation while simultaneously raising taxes, an economist told Fox News.

"The greatest example of deceptive marketing today is the name that the Democrats have chosen for this piece of legislation," a research fellow at the Heritage Foundation, EJ Antoni, told Fox News. "It does absolutely nothing to address the problem of inflation."

The Inflation Reduction Act, which Manchin and Schumer announced Wednesday, is a slimmed down version of President Biden’s Build Back Better Act with a $433 billion price tag, most of which will be spent on climate provisions. The Committee on Taxation estimates that it will raise $739 billion through a variety of measures, including a minimum tax rate on large corporations and enhanced IRS enforcement.

"It does nothing to address the problem of inflation and instead only exacerbates the existing high prices and will drive prices even higher," Antoni told Fox News. "It's just adding insult to injury."

"Inflation is fundamentally too much money relative to the amount of goods and services in the economy," Antoni told Fox News. "So, if you're just going to raise taxes, all you've done at that point is transfer money from one person to another, the taxpayer to the government."

But you haven't actually changed the amount of goods and services relative to the amount of money in the economy," he continued. "So it does nothing to fight inflation."

Antoni also said the higher taxes will impact consumers.

There will be taxes on energy that will be passed through to the consumer at all different levels, not only in the purchase of energy itself, but because energy affects everything we do and everything we buy," Antoni said. "Those prices will trickle down into everything else, just as we've seen higher prices for diesel and gasoline over the last 18 months trickle down everywhere else into consumers purchases."

Straight from Fix News. Geesus, how could we tell you’re a Fix News devotee ?

Obama Brushes Aside Concern About Potential Double-Dip Recession

December 23, 2015

Fox news pushed that Obama would suffer a double dip recession.
If you were awake you would know that Obama's economy grew month over month for the longest period in peacetime up until then.

Your schtick is tired, old, and stupid. I would challenge you to prove the facts in my link wrong, but we all know you shot your wad and are done.

Forum List

Back