Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" will cause inflation to rise.

Collecting taxes doesn’t create money you moron - it pulls it from tax evaders who were spending it and moves to the government spending it. What are you trying to peddle here? There is no new money created. It is shifting from one purpose to another. If you’re a tax evader then you are fucked but it is not new spending.
Hey dummy, studies have already shown that people making under $75,000 a year WILL see their taxes go up. Along with increased inflation. Though Sinema still hasn't signed on to this monstrosity yet, so there’s a good chance this crashes and burns anyway.

Tell it to corporate America who are right now raising prices while at the same time lowering package quantities on everything from aspirin to zip ties.

We're getting screwed by corporate greed. Btw, now that gas prices have been dropping for a few weeks have you seen any drop in prices, dipshit?
They do one or the other. Not both. Biden caused the inflation that forces them to do that.

Biden is the one who is screwing you. All those people getting checks from the government without producing anything are what cause inflation.

He won’t be back.
SInce you’re a moron who has no clue on economics or anything else, here you go idiot....

I don't see revenue projected vs actual revenue anywhere in your link.

Try again, Simp.

And link us up to where I have ever claimed a tax cut needs to "pay for itself", Dumbass. I don't believe all money belongs to the govt, so I have never said anything close to that.
I can’t help that you can’t read. Where is your link to proof you’re not a Russian troll?

Where's those middle class tax hikes in this bill?

Think you can handle it?
Taxes on corporations are built into the price of their products, Dumbass. You raise their taxes, they raise their prices, the poor and middle class pay the tax when they buy the product.

Takes a minimal amount of critical thinking skills to figure it out, which is why you can't grasp it.

I can’t help that you can’t read. Where is your link to proof you’re not a Russian troll?
I read just fine, Simp. Nowhere in your link does it show the projected tax revenue from the tax hike, nor does it show how much revenue it brought in.

Major fail by you.

I read just fine, Simp. Nowhere in your link does it show the projected tax revenue from the tax hike, nor does it show how much revenue it brought in.

Major fail by you.
Nonpartisan CBO budget office of the US vs an internet poster in material mental decline? I’ll go with the CBO. Feel free to post your opposition numbers.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Nonpartisan CBO budget office of the US vs an internet poster in material mental decline? I’ll go with the CBO. Feel free to post your opposition numbers.
Still no numbers.

Back to the drawing board for you, Simp.

Still no numbers.

Back to the drawing board for you, Simp.
Moron, I produced the CBO. That’s the Bible. I also showed you the last tax hike that worked. I’m not doing your scavenger hunt of BS. If you got numbers post them. I did. You are watching a puppet master at work getting everything he promised those of us who voted for him.

Promises made……Promises kept!

Moron, I produced the CBO. That’s the Bible. I also showed you the last tax hike that worked. I’m not doing your scavenger hunt of BS. If you got numbers post them. I did. You are watching a puppet master at work getting everything he promised those of us who voted for him.

Promises made……Promises kept!
I asked for a link showing the number the politicians claimed a tax hike would produce. You don't have it.

I also asked for the number that the tax hike actually brought in. You don't have that either.

You posted no numbers for the above. You are lying.

In short, you failed Short Bus. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I asked for a link showing the number the politicians claimed a tax hike would produce. You don't have it.

I also asked for the number that the tax hike actually brought in. You don't have that either.

You posted no numbers for the above. You are lying.

In short, you failed Short Bus. :dance: :dance: :dance:
4ABBE803-D236-44D5-A191-E083BC2AC863.jpeg

Taxes on corporations are built into the price of their products, Dumbass. You raise their taxes, they raise their prices, the poor and middle class pay the tax when they buy the product.

Takes a minimal amount of critical thinking skills to figure it out, which is why you can't grasp it.
So where are the middle class tax hikes that Biden is proposing in this bill, mouth breather?

Sorry for you complete lack of any critical thinking skills whatsoever. Must suck to be you.
Can you point out where in that bill Biden is proposing to raise taxes on the middle class?

Think you can handle that?

Can you point out where in that bill Biden is proposing to raise taxes on the middle class?

Think you can handle that?
Been done several times, starting with the link in the OP.

Sorry for you complete lack of any critical thinking skills whatsoever. Must suck to be you.

Trump going bald & trying to hide it with that cap on or is he doing an imitation of a mouth breather?

Yeah, you and most other Democrats have the minds of a 12 year old. I am just waiting on a post calling Trump a poopy head.

Just like all Democrat ideas it will do the opposite of what they claim. It also raises taxes on the poor and middle class. Another Biden promise broken.

This economist agrees with the Joint Committee on Taxation that this bull is a sham.

Inflation Reduction Act is 'deceptive marketing,' will hurt struggling Americans, economist says

The Inflation Reduction Act will drive prices even higher, economist says​

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Sen. Joe Manchin's reconciliation bill, the Inflation Reduction Act, is deceptively named since it will actually exacerbate Americans' pain from inflation while simultaneously raising taxes, an economist told Fox News.

"The greatest example of deceptive marketing today is the name that the Democrats have chosen for this piece of legislation," a research fellow at the Heritage Foundation, EJ Antoni, told Fox News. "It does absolutely nothing to address the problem of inflation."

The Inflation Reduction Act, which Manchin and Schumer announced Wednesday, is a slimmed down version of President Biden’s Build Back Better Act with a $433 billion price tag, most of which will be spent on climate provisions. The Committee on Taxation estimates that it will raise $739 billion through a variety of measures, including a minimum tax rate on large corporations and enhanced IRS enforcement.

"It does nothing to address the problem of inflation and instead only exacerbates the existing high prices and will drive prices even higher," Antoni told Fox News. "It's just adding insult to injury."

"Inflation is fundamentally too much money relative to the amount of goods and services in the economy," Antoni told Fox News. "So, if you're just going to raise taxes, all you've done at that point is transfer money from one person to another, the taxpayer to the government."

But you haven't actually changed the amount of goods and services relative to the amount of money in the economy," he continued. "So it does nothing to fight inflation."

Antoni also said the higher taxes will impact consumers.

There will be taxes on energy that will be passed through to the consumer at all different levels, not only in the purchase of energy itself, but because energy affects everything we do and everything we buy," Antoni said. "Those prices will trickle down into everything else, just as we've seen higher prices for diesel and gasoline over the last 18 months trickle down everywhere else into consumers purchases."

Heritage has been corrupted and is nothing but a bunch of political hacks. They are the ones who are using deceptive marketing. It will not drive prices higher. Inflation has been caused by the pandemic. The prices of many raw products are dropping. The real question is whether businesses will lower prices or whether they will keep the extra money they have due to easing costs.

But Antoni said raising taxes to fight surging prices shows a misunderstanding of inflation.

"Inflation is fundamentally too much money relative to the amount of goods and services in the economy," Antoni told Fox News. "So, if you're just going to raise taxes, all you've done at that point is transfer money from one person to another, the taxpayer to the government."

"But you haven't actually changed the amount of goods and services relative to the amount of money in the economy," he continued. "So it does nothing to fight inflation."

On top of that, when you raises taxes on anything, ultimately those taxes get passed down to the consumer. So, prices go up for the same damn thing, and we don't need higher prices.

"There will be taxes on energy that will be passed through to the consumer at all different levels, not only in the purchase of energy itself, but because energy affects everything we do and everything we buy," Antoni said. "Those prices will trickle down into everything else, just as we've seen higher prices for diesel and gasoline over the last 18 months trickle down everywhere else into consumers purchases."

I don't think the impact of this bill on inflation and economic growth will be all that much, cuz the amounts we're talking about isn't sufficient to move the needle much. But it's the wrong thing to do and any idiot with half a brain should be able to see that this bill is entirely political that is meant to save jobs. Not ours, theirs - the democrats in Congress.

That is so much bullshit. The problem is that the pandemic scrambled the supply lines. However many of the components suggest that the inflation many companies are seeing is coming down as raw costs drop. The question is whether companies will will pass on the savings or whether they will keep it.

Forum List

Back