Biden's idiocy of the day - Space Force goodbye.

You did not provide “specifics”. You provided vague generalities and no support for any of them.

“She lied about XY or Z” is a specific but ”Her lies are well documented” says nothing. Link to said documentation.

Your response is like a political answer: you talk and talk and say nothing and don’t even address the question.
But you love it when Harris does it.

Every day this moron comes up with some new stupid shit.

Now the clown wants to dismantle the Space Force and use the money for that silly destructive Green New Deal.

Of course now his Chicom buddies will eat our lunch with space technology. Gotta give 'em payback for paying off Hunter's cocaine bill.

Green energy is an Environmental Wacko wet dream and will bankrupt this country.

This reminds me of when Obama cut NASA's budget and then reprioritized what they had left to Muslim outreach.

Anybody that vote for him or overlooked him stealing the election is an absolute dimwit.

Biden to Dismantle US SPACE FORCE

Two quotes from the story:

"At an impromptu Cabinet meeting that included members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, President Biden mulled the idea of dismantling the US Space Force, which he called “a worhthless, fantasy project created by an unhinged man,” according to a Washington source speaking under condition of anonymity because he hasn’t been cleared to discuss the matter publicly."

"Biden said he will repurpose the Space Force’s $15.2 billion budget toward developing “green” energy while phasing out fossil fuels."
Worthless, fantasy project created by an unhinged man? Thought for sure this was about Biden and the Green Energy debacle.

You did not provide “specifics”. You provided vague generalities and no support for any of them.

“She lied about XY or Z” is a specific but ”Her lies are well documented” says nothing. Link to said documentation.

Your response is like a political answer: you talk and talk and say nothing and don’t even address the question.
Your favorite song has to be “I want to hold your hand” but , I’m not your bf.

If you have a specific question, ask it. And by all means, do feel obligated to heed your own counsel.

Forum List

Back