Biden’s HHS Pick Advocates Sex Changes for Kids.

It was an ugly man and now an even uglier woman. Poor judgement. It believes cutting off your penis is a viable solution for confusion. More bad judgement. Is it the long flowing (sniffable) hair or the confused thought process that attracted Biden to it?

Put it this way, he is the most like God, doesn't know if hes [sic] a female or male , but he chose female.
is God mentally ill??

Projecting your own madness and mental defectiveness on God does not diminish His sanity.

There is no rational basis to presume that God is at all confused about the distinction between men and women, the way a fucked-up-in-the-head freak such as yourself is.

Puberty blockers arent sex changes
Puberty blocker - Wikipedia
“puberty blockers are used for transgender children to delay the development of unwanted sex characteristics”

A. Transgender children is a fabricated title created by pedophiles so they can play with children.
B. The intent of puberty blockers is to get the child to say he/she is not the sex he/she really is.
Puberty blockers are drugs. Not surgery.
I dont doubt he wants little boys to chop their peckers off but that isnt what he said here.

Put it this way, he is the most like God, doesn't know if hes a female or male , but he chose female.
I hope you are institutionalized and USMB is your "playground time"
Crazy fucker

is God mentally ill??
No, just God haters like you who worship Satan.

Yes I'm an atheist. But I know God was spirit and had no body.

How did God even know what a body was:
20 The man gave names to all the tame animals, all the birds of the air, and all the wild animals; but none proved to be a helper suited to the man.

Puberty blockers are the first step to an actual sex change

There is no such thing as an “actual sex change”. Not in humans or other mammals, anyway. No amount of quasi-medical Frankensteinery can genuinely change a male human into a female, or vice versa.
True. I dont doubt they will be able to change it before too long, though.

Yes I'm an atheist. But I know God was spirit and had no body.

I guess it should be no surprise that someone so fucked-up in the head as to be confused about the distinction between men and women sees no inconsistently about claiming to “know” such a thing about God, while simultaneously denying the existence of God. A more rational version of that thought process would be very much like Orwell's “Doublethink”.

Last edited:
Democrats lie and deny but they are totally cool with perverting children.

Why do you think Joe wants undocumented kids in cages?

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2016, The National Pulse is a Washington-based political news and news media publication. The National Pulse promotes a conservative line on a wide range of issues such as Planned Parenthood, LGBT, and Common Core. The National Pulse is also affiliated with the questionable American Principles Project which advocates for immigration reform, banning abortions, and denying LGBTQ equal rights.

Read our country media profile of the USA.

The National Pulse - Media Bias Fact Check
So you think the story is fake news?

He is a man who dresses like a woman

but you dont think he would ever advocate sex changes for children?
Fake news.
God you re an idiot

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2016, The National Pulse is a Washington-based political news and news media publication. The National Pulse promotes a conservative line on a wide range of issues such as Planned Parenthood, LGBT, and Common Core. The National Pulse is also affiliated with the questionable American Principles Project which advocates for immigration reform, banning abortions, and denying LGBTQ equal rights.

Read our country media profile of the USA.

The National Pulse - Media Bias Fact Check
So you think the story is fake news?

He is a man who dresses like a woman

but you dont think he would ever advocate sex changes for children?
Fake news.
God you re an idiot

then you know God doesn't make any mistakes.

Do I have to tell you Godly people what to think, apparently you are not too Godly. Any of you.

This.....is just sick....

1614089332593.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-22-at-8.53.49-PM.png

Arguing for “associations,” shows that Levine is quite mad and only mimicking lesbians who themselves wish to start a crotcth-clown gang to bust up infrastructures other than buildings: LGBTQ....etc.

Forum List

Back