Biden's Gaggle of Geese Is Gonna Monitor Truth

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

The Biden Family has decided that it's time to begin hiding their dirty deals from the public. They have created an agency within DHS which will control public speech. If you happen to find dirt on them, they will stop you from telling anybody.

The Biden Family has decided that it's time to begin hiding their dirty deals from the public. They have created an agency within DHS which will control public speech. If you happen to find dirt on them, they will stop you from telling anybody.

Isn't that the guy that went to Russia to pledge his support on the 4th of July?

Well, at least we know what the Republicans that went with him sold out their country for.

Isn't that the guy that went to Russia to pledge his support on the 4th of July?

Well, at least we know what the Republicans that went with him sold out their country for.
Yep, we all know somebody like Obama would never sell out to Russia or Putin...

“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

How much did the Clinton Foundation receive as a bribe when Hillary approved the sale of Uranium One to the Russians? Wasn't it $145 million?

"Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation"

Yep, we all know somebody like Obama would never sell out to Russia or Putin...

“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

How much did the Clinton Foundation receive as a bribe when Hillary approved the sale of Uranium One to the Russians? Wasn't it $145 million?

"Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation"

Donations to the Clinton foundation are down like nearly 90% since Cankles lost.

It is so obviously a pay to play front.

Cult, you know it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back