Biden's FBI thugs visit woman after she calls out her cousin's murderer on Facebook

I see nothing wrong going on.....Likely just following up a lead.

Hell the FBI and VSP still came around asking questions about a local cop's murder that happened forty years ago because the case is still open.

Usually it's when they are going to turn the case over due to retirement or transfer.

Why wouldn't I? What have they done that you believe what they say? I have seen nothing but stonewalling and denial from them. They are corrupt and it shows.
No one is questioning that’s how you view them. You are entitled to your opinion

Hopefully, Trump overcomes the massive cheating and is a vengeful, vindictive douchebag and really does lock them up
Nuremberg 2.0

America will start with the democrats at the top and work our way down.

Maybe those fema camps they wanted to lock Americans into will prove useful to lock up democrats.

This woman went on Facebook and identified the shitstain who killed her cousin. In response, Biden sent FBI goons to her house.

This is what the left calls "saving our democracy".

I don't know but without going into the reason why or how, I have met a number of FBI agents. And I have NEVER seen one working who was dressed like that. Maybe times have really changed, but I am just a little leery of the authenticity here. . .

Forum List

Back