Biden's failed foreign policy in Middle East

It was Zionism that brought in the notion of Jews having a state. Under no situation it is bad news. The fact that you call it racist is your own interpretation.
So it was Zionism that got Israel their promised land back. And you don't see a problem with that? Zionism IS the golden cow of the modern age.

N, I don't see a problem with that. Jews deserve a state like other nations.
That's Zionism.
--------------------
Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces.

--------------------------------------------
it doesn't matter, as long as your a jew you have a home in Israel. Its not a democracy.​

It's self definition.

Can you understand this disproportionate fixation some of these people have with Jews and Israel?

I’ve posted about some appalling acts of terrorism in other parts of the world, and no one is interested.

We don't give them $5 billion a year.
No. It’s a military contract.

US taxpayers are paying for the weapons they buy.

Where do you think the wefare to Israel comes from since 1948?
Again, it is a military contract. Israel is a wealthy nation. You’re dodging that you’re a moron. Taxpayers dont pay for Israel’s weapons and Muhammad was a warlord. You didn’t know either. Islamists are truly dumb shits.

Why bother arguing with that kind of intellect?

Let’s just accept they have a noxious hatred for Jews, and let’s have done with it.

We don’t need to justify anything, or explain ourselves. :)

Many, many Jewish people don't like Bibi or his killing strategies.
Many, many people of all religions despise Islamists. Every single mostly Muslim country is either an economic or humanitarian disaster or both

Most Muslims aren't "islamists". They Arabs on whole are doing very well..especially the oil producers .. and they are investing in healthcare, education, clean water, job creation.. and they aren't gettiing US welfare.

Most Muslims are not Islamists, that's true. Yet the Islamists are the one in power, so it doesn't really matter.

Where are the Islamists in power? Trump said he defeated ISIS.

ISIS are the only Islamists? What about the Hutis in Sinai and Yemen, the Islamic brotherhood, Hezbollah, Taliban, Jabhat Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, Anzar Al-Sharia.... should I go on with the list?

They don't govern any countries.. They are renegade gangs.. They aren't "in power".
Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.
Yeah, the Revolutionary Guard is renegade gang that's not in power I suppose. Yet they govern and they are certainly Islamists supporting other renegade gangs.

You see why I called you an idiot, right?

They are Shia NOT Islamists.
You would know and Shia may be Islamists

True and some Christians are Rapture Ready futurists. You have never been to Iran, have you?
I am a Jew. I am not allowed there. Duh.

Well, Bibi has been threateninng to bomb Iran since 1994-5.
And Islam has been threatening Jihad since 1600AD.
There was no Israel in 1600AD.
What was that, retard?
Islam has been threatening Jihad since 1600AD.
Not unlike the Jews. They come from the same cloth.
Really? Cause there are so many unsafe Jewish neighborhoods in the US and Jews burn down businesses and loot and maim. You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.
P has already stated that Jews are the children of Satan so where do you expect to go by communicating with her?

Shouldn’t she be banned, or at the very least cautioned, about blatant anti-semitism?
Oh God, let's not go down that road. Penny's a certifiable dingbat but let's not ban people for having opinions that are different than ours.
That’s all very well. Except it doesn’t work both ways.
Sure it does. I think you should be banned.

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.
No kidding. You’re also not a good person.
So I'm not a jew, and you say I'm not a good person. I think your racist.
You don’t think therein lies the problem. You not being a Jew and not being a good person are mutually exclusive.

Amazing how non Jews assume they know so much about Jews and Judaism. :desk:
I do know a lot, I studied it when I searched for Jesus, took me 10 years, and I didn't find him, and probably more than you know.
That just makes you a terrible person and insane.

Personal attacks are all you've got. Did you say you're Jewish?

It was Zionism that brought in the notion of Jews having a state. Under no situation it is bad news. The fact that you call it racist is your own interpretation.
So it was Zionism that got Israel their promised land back. And you don't see a problem with that? Zionism IS the golden cow of the modern age.

That's Zionism.
--------------------
Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces.

it doesn't matter, as long as your a jew you have a home in Israel. Its not a democracy.​

It's self definition.

Can you understand this disproportionate fixation some of these people have with Jews and Israel?

I’ve posted about some appalling acts of terrorism in other parts of the world, and no one is interested.

Again, it is a military contract. Israel is a wealthy nation. You’re dodging that you’re a moron. Taxpayers dont pay for Israel’s weapons and Muhammad was a warlord. You didn’t know either. Islamists are truly dumb shits.

Let’s just accept they have a noxious hatred for Jews, and let’s have done with it.

Many, many people of all religions despise Islamists. Every single mostly Muslim country is either an economic or humanitarian disaster or both

Most Muslims aren't "islamists". They Arabs on whole are doing very well..especially the oil producers .. and they are investing in healthcare, education, clean water, job creation.. and they aren't gettiing US welfare.

Most Muslims are not Islamists, that's true. Yet the Islamists are the one in power, so it doesn't really matter.

ISIS are the only Islamists? What about the Hutis in Sinai and Yemen, the Islamic brotherhood, Hezbollah, Taliban, Jabhat Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, Anzar Al-Sharia.... should I go on with the list?

They don't govern any countries.. They are renegade gangs.. They aren't "in power".
Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.
Yeah, the Revolutionary Guard is renegade gang that's not in power I suppose. Yet they govern and they are certainly Islamists supporting other renegade gangs.

True and some Christians are Rapture Ready futurists. You have never been to Iran, have you?

What was that, retard?
Really? Cause there are so many unsafe Jewish neighborhoods in the US and Jews burn down businesses and loot and maim. You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.
P has already stated that Jews are the children of Satan so where do you expect to go by communicating with her?

Shouldn’t she be banned, or at the very least cautioned, about blatant anti-semitism?
Oh God, let's not go down that road. Penny's a certifiable dingbat but let's not ban people for having opinions that are different than ours.

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.
You don’t think therein lies the problem. You not being a Jew and not being a good person are mutually exclusive.

You mean like Jews claiming they know about Islam.

No, I don’t mean like Jews claiming they know about Islam.
Oh, may bad. I forgot. Jews are "special", they are so smart, they know about everything. They got extra big brains. I mean the smartest people on the planet are Jews. Except there is a problem, Jews ain't really Jews anymore. They have done tainted their gene pool to the point that a member of the Eastern band of the Cherokee nation has more Jewish genetic markers than a Jew living in Israel. And that speaks volumes. Your Jewish women spread their legs for anyone and everyone, and since the only requirement to be a Jew is have a Jewish mother, the amount of genetic diversity of those that call themselves Jews today possibly leads the world in diversity. Not really seeing how that squares with keeping the covenant.
Actually, the Ashkenazi Jews are indeed the smartest people in the world, sub-Saharans the stupidest.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

I do know a lot, I studied it when I searched for Jesus, took me 10 years, and I didn't find him, and probably more than you know.

You’ve not stopped with the personal attacks, on the Jews here.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

Oh, may bad. I forgot. Jews are "special", they are so smart, they know about everything. They got extra big brains. I mean the smartest people on the planet are Jews. Except there is a problem, Jews ain't really Jews anymore. They have done tainted their gene pool to the point that a member of the Eastern band of the Cherokee nation has more Jewish genetic markers than a Jew living in Israel. And that speaks volumes. Your Jewish women spread their legs for anyone and everyone, and since the only requirement to be a Jew is have a Jewish mother, the amount of genetic diversity of those that call themselves Jews today possibly leads the world in diversity. Not really seeing how that squares with keeping the covenant.

What has your ranting to do with the situation in Gaza/Israel?

dAVID WAS A WARLORD

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

You don't have to be a Muslim to know right from wrong. You have a problem .and no regard for Christians or Jews.
You clearly don’t know left from right let alone right from wrong. You didn’t even know Muhammad was a warlord. You are at best ignorant.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

You don't have to be a Muslim to know right from wrong. You have a problem .and no regard for Christians or Jews.
You clearly don’t know left from right let alone right from wrong. You didn’t even know Muhammad was a warlord. You are at best ignorant.

David was a warlord.

Actually more like a bandit king. .. Jerusalem was a whistlestop on the trade routes between Egypt and Babylon.... bandit territory.
Phoenicia idiot, not Egypt, unless their geography and sense of direction are as bad as yours.

Phoenicia too. Look at a map, moron. The Arabs were trading with East Africa, Egypt, the Indus Valley, Mesopotamia and the Levant.

Yemen supplied Frankinsense and Myrrh to the Pharaohs and King Herod.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

I never attack Jews.. I just think Bibi is a cruel, belligerent bastard who is bad for Israel.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

I never attack Jews.. I just think Bibi is a cruel, belligerent bastard who is bad for Israel.

You never stop ranting about them.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

Actually, the Ashkenazi Jews are indeed the smartest people in the world, sub-Saharans the stupidest.
LOL, the Ashkenazi, at least half of the population descended from just four women, ASIAN WOMEN. They are all less Jewish than I am. In fact, the Ashkenazi are the least Jewish of all the Jewish sects. So not really the sect to toot the horn about intelligence. And it is sad really, they were suppose to be the Levites, and they done screwed that pooch, literally.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

LOL, the Ashkenazi, at least half of the population descended from just four women, ASIAN WOMEN. They are all less Jewish than I am. In fact, the Ashkenazi are the least Jewish of all the Jewish sects. So not really the sect to toot the horn about intelligence. And it is sad really, they were suppose to be the Levites, and they done screwed that pooch, literally.
So now you’re telling me how Jewish I am? Fuck you mother fucker. Think Hitler cared when he killed 95% of my ancestors!? Dick

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

There are lots of smart Jews who are not haters like you.
Hater? Your ideology wants us obliterated.

dAVID WAS A WARLORD

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

David was a warlord.

Actually more like a bandit king. .. Jerusalem was a whistlestop on the trade routes between Egypt and Babylon.... bandit territory.
Phoenicia idiot, not Egypt, unless their geography and sense of direction are as bad as yours.

Phoenicia too. Look at a map, moron. The Arabs were trading with East Africa, Egypt, the Indus Valley, Mesopotamia and the Levant.

Yemen supplied Frankinsense and Myrrh to the Pharaohs and King Herod.
Bitch, you didn’t know Muhammad was a warlord. You’re an idiot

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

The situation with the Palestinians is the ultimate betrayal of the covenant. There is a fundamental wing of the Jewish people that sees Palestinians as sub-human, and treats them accordingly. My point, that faction represents those Jews that worshiped the golden cow in Mose's time.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

The situation with the Palestinians is the ultimate betrayal of the covenant. There is a fundamental wing of the Jewish people that sees Palestinians as sub-human, and treats them accordingly. My point, that faction represents those Jews that worshiped the golden cow in Mose's time.
What is a “Palestinian “? You mean terrorist? That word didn’t even exist til 1967 you antisemitic asshole. You’re a pussy. Say this shit to my face. I would Laugh in yours and you would just take it.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

Complete claptrap.

Get an intellect.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

What is a “Palestinian “? You mean terrorist? That word didn’t even exist til 1967 you antisemitic asshole. You’re a pussy. Say this shit to my face. I would Laugh in yours and you would just take it.

No such thing as a Palestinian.

Yasser Arafat invented them.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

You never stop ranting about them.

You're reading impaired.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

They were Palestinians when they worked in Arabia in 1950.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

Keep straining.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

Link it

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Who governs Iran idiot?

The Revolutionary Guard.

What was that, retard?

‘cos I’m a Jew?
Well I'm not.

90% of Palestians are descended from Jewish farmer who didn't leave in Palestine in the first century.

Forum List

Back