Biden's disaster. Starvation beginning in Afghanistan

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
This was the 1st thing I thought of when this disaster unfolded. These people are going to starve

Ever see anything growing in Afghanistan? Maybe Poppy plants

Do you libturds actually understand the human misery you are causing??

1629457783488.png

If Bezos, Gates, and Musk are such "great" people and SO effing rich.................

WHY aren't THEY sending their personal planes over there to get these people???

In fact, WHY aren't any of the Republicans sending planes over there to get the rest of these people????

And I daresay WHY isn't TRUMP saving these people?????

This was the 1st thing I thought of when this disaster unfolded. These people are going to starve

Because some how 20 years of propping up the country, more than a trillion dollars, more than 2400 American military member lives was just not enough, we should have stayed there for all of eternity giving them our blood and our money.

I am sure I will be able to find just a shit ton of post from you showing so much caring for people starving in Africa...right?

I mean surly you do not care just because it wins you political points on an internet forum...

If Bezos, Gates, and Musk are such "great" people and SO effing rich.................

WHY aren't THEY sending their personal planes over there to get these people???

In fact, WHY aren't any of the Republicans sending planes over there to get the rest of these people????

And I daresay WHY isn't TRUMP saving these people?????
The only ones doing anything about the people Biden left behind are Republicans. They've been organizing flights since before we completely left in August....but have not only received zero cooperation from the Biden Adm.....but have been prevented at times from getting people out by the current administration.

We left a country in ruins and we want to forget about it

Is this another one of those spoof post?

We spent a half a billion dollars on construction projects in the country, basically redid their eclectic grid. The country was in far better shape when we left than when we got there

View attachment 556484
Any exodus from Afghanistan, no matter who is president, would result in pain for the population.
So Biden or trump would have the same results. The American people wanted out, and we are out.
If the Afghan military hadn't run like hell, the result may have been different, but they did run and the results are predictable.

Any exodus from Afghanistan, no matter who is president, would result in pain for the population.
So Biden or trump would have the same results. The American people wanted out, and we are out.
If the Afghan military hadn't run like hell, the result may have been different, but they did run and the results are predictable.

Everyone knew the Taliban was going to take over when we left. There is a reason Trump's withdrawal plan was between the US and the Taliban and not the previous Afghan Govt. There is a reason in that plan it was stated the US would work to help the Taliban receive international recognition as a legit Govt

Progs are the tribulation. The world is now Building Back Better by powers unknown. Trust in people around you that have proven themselves is what I will do for now on.

What????????

We left a country in ruins and we want to forget about it

Another Biden horrific disaster
While I really don't know how to feel about this.....I do have to say this......

it was in ruins before we got there!!!

In 2021 its simply absurd that any nation in the world is still considered "a developing country"

If you aint figured out yet how to get your shit in order, its not likely any help from the outside is going to make a difference.

Grampa Murked U
Its not. We are out of Afghanistan.

The Taliban rule so anything going on in the Stan is their fault.

We got most of our people out. Too bad we didn't take the billions of dollars worth of military equipment.

Guys guys guys.

It doesnt matter what happened in Afghanistan because ORANGE MAN BAD!

Biden is the greatest POTUS we have ever had.

5th head on Rushmore. They had better start chiselling right now.

Everyone knew the Taliban was going to take over when we left. There is a reason Trump's withdrawal plan was between the US and the Taliban and not the previous Afghan Govt. There is a reason in that plan it was stated the US would work to help the Taliban receive international recognition as a legit Govt
Biden used tumps plan to withdraw. The difference was that the Afghan government was included
in the plan. There is no reason for tump not to include the Afghan government in his discussion with the Taliban. The Afghans would have been slaughtered if trump withdrew after discussions only with the Taliban.

Biden used tumps plan to withdraw. The difference was that the Afghan government was included
in the plan. There is no reason for tump not to include the Afghan government in his discussion with the Taliban. The Afghans would have been slaughtered if trump withdrew after discussions only with the Taliban.

The previous Afghan Govt was not included in the talks between the US and the Taliban and they were not part of the agreement, the agreement was between the US and the Taliban...nobody else.

The previous Afghan Govt was not included in the talks between the US and the Taliban and they were not part of the agreement, the agreement was between the US and the Taliban...nobody else.
That is unfortunately correct. Trump did not include the Afghan government, and he should have.

Forum List

Back