Biden's Bunker Talks.... 19 viewers

19 people heard him talk about nurses breathing up his nose.

And he's leading the polls? Dreamers gotta dream. Trump has 190000 hating on him by the minute but Biden can only pull 19 people.

Just to put things in perspective, *I* have over 5,000 Parler followers (Including Tucker Carlson). Biden can only rustle up 19.....
View attachment 366323
Lies from RWNJ infotainment sites.

BFD.

But you have nothing to show they are lies.

You simply make that statement so your continuing wet dream is justified.
You have nothing to show they aren't.
NBC News says the total number that clicked on it (doesn't mean they watched it, just clicked on it) was about 5000.
If that is true. It is still exceedingly low.
And the OP is, as I said, a RWNJ lie.
On the contrary, the 5000 number is the total number of clicks through the whole video. And that doesn't even mean they even viewed the video. It is quite possible that only 19 were viewing at that time.
Having said that - it hardly matters.
5000 clicks is an unbelievable small number.

And he's leading the polls? Dreamers gotta dream. Trump has 190000 hating on him by the minute but Biden can only pull 19 people.

Just to put things in perspective, *I* have over 5,000 Parler followers (Including Tucker Carlson). Biden can only rustle up 19.....
View attachment 366323

BFD.

NBC News says the total number that clicked on it (doesn't mean they watched it, just clicked on it) was about 5000.
On the contrary, the 5000 number is the total number of clicks through the whole video. And that doesn't even mean they even viewed the video. It is quite possible that only 19 were viewing at that time.
all he has to do is post some Biden videos with even 10% of the trump views.

that's it Crepitus - show some biden videos that gets 10% of the trump views. more if you can squirrel that out.

fraid to try? know you will fail? need to call people tRumplings again and feel like you're the cleverest 3rd grader ever?

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
There were actually ONE MILLION viewers!!!.... those 19 people were sharing their screens.
feel free to show a link and refute it. your whining doesn't make a thing factual, now does it?
Haha.... you might want to read the post again.
again, feel free to link to the actual #'s not you just bitching as usual.
Dude.... it was an obvious joke. The 19 people would have had to share their phone screen with 52,000 people each.

Yes, and you generally seem to be a right winger. Context is very important.
i have you on ignore so you generally must be a dick.

context is very important when dealing with a dick in the wild.

You lost me.

I thought you leaned right.

As such, you might have known the other post came from right leaner......

View attachment 366323

BFD.

And you must be a paid sok.

Fuck off.

View attachment 366323

BFD.

Which you've done nothing to prove.

The OP has some evidence. You want to dispute it.....provide some alternate evidence.

Just calling it a lie (which is all you are good for) and thinking it counts is the reason Trump is going to kick your ass in about 3 months.

View attachment 366323

BFD.

Which you've done nothing to prove.

The OP has some evidence. You want to dispute it.....provide some alternate evidence.

Just calling it a lie (which is all you are good for) and thinking it counts is the reason Trump is going to kick your ass in about 3 months.
pretty much all he and 99% of the left ever does. post something they don't like

FAKE NEWS - LIE!!!!!
and then leave or they just give me grief because i'm stupid enough to reply to them. :)

View attachment 366323

BFD.

Except the OP which clearly demostrates that it is true.

Now, you can: 1. Kiss my ass. 2. Apologize 3. Go fuck yourself........in that order.
Lol, your RWNJ blog doesn't prove anything except that conservatives are gullible as fuck.

And you can keep claiming that except that it is verifiable.

Keep trying. You are starting to sound like a Rightwinger sok.

Step in drop a bullshit post and flee. It's your MO.

Now, you can: 1. Kiss my ass. 2. Apologize 3. Go fuck yourself........in that order.
Not verifiable. Stop lying.

You don't really believe that crap, do you? It's obviously just a headline to prey on your bias. If they wanted anyone besides gullible tRumplings to believe them they should have come up with a low but believable number like only a couple of thousands.

As far as "verifiable" I could remove the "k" from "19k" in about 2 minutes with Photoshop. Easy fake.

Now go watch some real news for a change.
If there was a "k" then there wasnt any space between 19k and watching.
Grow up
Lol @ some bloody tRumpling telling me to grow up.

Next you're gonna tell me to be honest.

LMAO
Ignore the point like a good little cultist
You don't have a point other than the one on top of your head, Zippy.

View attachment 366323

BFD.

that's it Crepitus - show some biden videos that gets 10% of the trump views. more if you can squirrel that out.

fraid to try? know you will fail? need to call people tRumplings again and feel like you're the cleverest 3rd grader ever?
I already posted one with 240,000.

This clown is gonna have to come out of his cave at some point.

1595542701577.png

That's Hillaryous.

BTW, the post you made yesterday that got taken down I reposted it in the flame zone.

I guess it's better than his rally that only filled 2 of the 4 chairs they put out.

View attachment 366323

BFD.

Except the OP which clearly demostrates that it is true.

Lol, your RWNJ blog doesn't prove anything except that conservatives are gullible as fuck.

And you can keep claiming that except that it is verifiable.

Keep trying. You are starting to sound like a Rightwinger sok.

Step in drop a bullshit post and flee. It's your MO.

Not verifiable. Stop lying.

You don't really believe that crap, do you? It's obviously just a headline to prey on your bias. If they wanted anyone besides gullible tRumplings to believe them they should have come up with a low but believable number like only a couple of thousands.

As far as "verifiable" I could remove the "k" from "19k" in about 2 minutes with Photoshop. Easy fake.

Now go watch some real news for a change.
If there was a "k" then there wasnt any space between 19k and watching.
Grow up
Lol @ some bloody tRumpling telling me to grow up.

Next you're gonna tell me to be honest.

LMAO
Ignore the point like a good little cultist
You don't have a point other than the one on top of your head, Zippy.
Go for the trifecta, cultist

View attachment 366323

BFD.

I already posted one with 240,000.
And then how does that mean he had more than 19 viewers 30 min into his last talk?

Fucking go figure...Hillary had 65 million votes, she has 23 million Twitter followers
Biden is leading trump double digits and has 7 million Twitter followers

Fucking go figure...Hillary had 65 million votes, she has 23 million Twitter followers
Biden is leading trump double digits and has 7 million Twitter followers
19 viewers.

All I'm saying but you ranting deflections are noted.

Forum List

Back