Biden's Bunker Talks.... 19 viewers

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

19 people heard him talk about nurses breathing up his nose.

And he's leading the polls? Dreamers gotta dream. Trump has 190000 hating on him by the minute but Biden can only pull 19 people.

And he's leading the polls? Dreamers gotta dream. Trump has 190000 hating on him by the minute but Biden can only pull 19 people.

Just to put things in perspective, *I* have over 5,000 Parler followers (Including Tucker Carlson). Biden can only rustle up 19.....
1595506619488.png

Actually your observation is consistent. The fact that no one is actually looking at Sleepy Joe works to his tremendous advantage. If 19 million had watched the Biden live stream instead of just 19, they would have been appalled and Biden would have tanked in the polls. Maybe if President Trump would start live-tweeting the Biden events, it would draw more attention to Sleepy Joe's Dementia.

Just to put things in perspective, *I* have over 5,000 Parler followers (Including Tucker Carlson). Biden can only rustle up 19.....
View attachment 366323
You'd think he'd have a lot more, just waiting for the train wreck.

I'm guessing those were 19 right wing journalists

Actually your observation is consistent. The fact that no one is actually looking at Sleepy Joe works to his tremendous advantage. If 19 million had watched the Biden live stream instead of just 19, they would have been appalled and Biden would have tanked in the polls. Maybe if President Trump would start live-tweeting the Biden events, it would draw more attention to Sleepy Joe's Dementia.

Right?
In their blissful ignorance, their party could nominate Pol Pot, Mao tse Tung or Adolph Hitler and as long as Trump is defeated, they'd be all in.
Imbeciles.

View attachment 366323
Lies from RWNJ infotainment sites.

BFD.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
There were actually ONE MILLION viewers!!!.... those 19 people were sharing their screens.
feel free to show a link and refute it. your whining doesn't make a thing factual, now does it?

I think this was meant to be funny.

Look at who your friends are......before you get your underwear in a bunch.

View attachment 366323
Lies from RWNJ infotainment sites.

BFD.

But you have nothing to show they are lies.

You simply make that statement so your continuing wet dream is justified.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
There were actually ONE MILLION viewers!!!.... those 19 people were sharing their screens.
feel free to show a link and refute it. your whining doesn't make a thing factual, now does it?
Haha.... you might want to read the post again.
again, feel free to link to the actual #'s not you just bitching as usual.
As he said, you might want to read his post again... Lol

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
As he said, you might want to read his post again... Lol
ok.

i shouldn't reply while in zoom meetings.

my bad.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
Dude.... it was an obvious joke. The 19 people would have had to share their phone screen with 52,000 people each.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
Dude.... it was an obvious joke. The 19 people would have had to share their phone screen with 52,000 people each.
yea, i was multi-tasking and badly at that.

apologies to you.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and you generally seem to be a right winger. Context is very important.

Forum List

Back