Biden’s approval crashes to 43 percent

What I find interesting is that the left had to make up a fake dossier and lies to get Trump's approval rating
this low. Biden's actual actions and policies are being played out on the world stage to get his numbers where they are.
This in one aspect is sad, but in another, it's priceless.

We are witnessing first hand what real insurrection looks like, not just the political gotchya game the left plays.
You think Trump's low numbers were the result of the Steele Dossier?

BWAHAHAHAAH

Well he is going back into hiding which his MO when it comes to controversy. I'm just not sure he will be able to stay there long enough to weather this one. He'll probably come back from vacation with a new agenda of more stimulus checks for everybody to distract the masses with spinning plates.

"MY BUTT'S BEEN WIPED!!!!"

You think Trump's low numbers were the result of the Steele Dossier?

BWAHAHAHAAH
If a person went to where The View is broadcast, and took a weapon and put a round into the heads of those spoiled shrews, that would start improving trump's numbers. And then moving on to every Prog Pravda program that is an infestation and doing the same.

1629545903407.png

I'd hate to be a demoquack trying to defend Biden.

What a disaster

That's why I've been saying whatever they are paying Peppermint Patty certainly isn't enough. She has the hardest job in America trying to explain this dim wits actions at every press conference.

What I find interesting is that the left had to make up a fake dossier and lies to get Trump's approval rating
this low. Biden's actual actions and policies are being played out on the world stage to get his numbers where they are.
This in one aspect is sad, but in another, it's priceless.

We are witnessing first hand what real insurrection looks like, not just the political gotchya game the left plays.

We all know they did much more than the fake dossier.

The cult is alive and well, and the sheep shall follow.

Forum List

Back