Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

Investing in biden may not seem wise to Americans who play checkers, but the chinese who think ahead play chess think many moves ahead

and whats a few million risked when the potential rewards are so great?
Not saying that's what was going on but the Chinese definitely look at asset development differently than we do. Any humint guy will tell you that.

Not saying that's what was going on but the Chinese definitely look at asset development differently than we do. Any humint guy will tell you that.
Gambling is a common addiction in chinese culture

Investing in biden may not seem wise to Americans who play checkers, but the chinese who think ahead play chess think many moves ahead

and whats a few million risked when the potential rewards are so great?

What have they gotten from it so far? Biden has kept all of Trump's tariffs and such in place against China. We have sold Nuke powered subs to the Aussies for the first time.

Gambling is a common addiction in chinese culture
That's not what drives it. They just look at success differently. We put a guy at a field station for 2-3 years. If he wants to get promoted, he has to recruit inside that 2–3-year window. The Chinese look at it differently. If they move the asset along or move them closer to being an asset that's seen as success. Seems like a small thing but it definitely makes for a different approach. That along with all the Chinese students here in the US and ours being an open society and theirs a closed one makes their jobs easier.

What have they gotten from it so far? Biden has kept all of Trump's tariffs and such in place against China. We have sold Nuke powered subs to the Aussies for the first time.
Do you agree there should be a congressional investigation into this? There's more smoke here than anything they investigated the last admin for.

Do you agree there should be a congressional investigation into this? There's more smoke here than anything they investigated the last admin for.
Thats a great question

I cant wait to hear Golfing Gator ’s answer

however if the corrupt FBI investigates we may be disappointed

A d ye

And yet a mere civilian knows more about his weapon than a Gunnery Sgt.

You comfortable with that?
Im not comfortable with you talking about things about which you know nothing. Im not comfortable with someone who hasnt served questioning the service of another. And the answer to my original question to you was NO I wasnt. No one gives a shit about what your "friend" did or didnt do.

Thats a great question

I cant wait to hear Golfing Gator ’s answer

however if the corrupt FBI investigates we may be disappointed
Why would that stop Congress? The FBI investigated Jan 6 and said there was no coordination with the Whitehouse or any real organization period. That hasn't stopped them so far.

Why would that stop Congress? The FBI investigated Jan 6 and said there was no coordination with the Whitehouse or any real organization period. That hasn't stopped them so far.
Merely investigating corruption by congress has no power to punish wrongdoing

other than impeaching Joe Biden and God forbid it comes to that

Merely investigating corruption by congress has no power to punish wrongdoing

other than impeaching Joe Biden and God forbid it comes to that
They can refer their findings to the DOJ. I think they would be hard pressed to not indict if there were truly evidence of malfeasance on the part of Hunter and his father.

They can refer their findings to the DOJ. I think they would be hard pressed to not indict if there were truly evidence of malfeasance on the part of Hunter and his father.
Who knows?

you could be right

too bad repub swamp rats cant walk and chew gum at the same time

Go for it.

The only thing Republicans would be doing by what you suggest..is reinforcing that..they..have..nothing. Period.

- No new or fresh policy ideas.
- No interest in actually crafting legislation to help their constituents.
- Just continue the culture wars since that stokes their base and keeps the country divided.

Damn. It's a shame to see conservatism become the abject failure it has.
All about grievance now. Sad. :)
Well, isn't that convenient....As usual Democrat liberals can dish it out, but can't take it....

No I do not.

I do not approve of Congress investigating crimes, that is not their job.

If we cannot trust our own law enforcement to do their job then we are fucked anyhow so what is the point?

I was against the investigations by the Dems including the Mueller one.

Also, they never produce anything of any substance. Hell, look at the Mueller report, both sides point to it and take a few statements out of it and claim victory.

Forum List

Back