Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

Would Joe have to serve 10% of the sentence too?
1649105170143.png

Well, when the rest of it is supported in any way, let me know.

Till then, it is just the rights version of the Russian pee tape.
Hinter Biden laptop emails:

Well, yeah. Both the POSPOTUS and his POS son want what's under the battlefield.

Caution: clicking may trigger surveillance software:

Yuzivka Gas Field
'....and with its help, Biden and others expect to roust Russia from the gas market.'

Hinter Biden laptop emails:

and? he was a private citizen, his father was a private citizen. Did anyone in 2017 even think Joe would run again, let alone win the damn White House?

What is illegal about those emails?

Biden was VP in 2017?

I think you are wrong, but feel free to prove me wrong. A link to whom was the VP in 2017 would suffice.
Ok, former vp in 2017 but soon to be president

and no, “everyone” was not surprised when the media and Deep State were in biden’s corner

and? he was a private citizen, his father was a private citizen. Did anyone in 2017 even think Joe would run again, let alone win the damn White House?

What is illegal about those emails?
Hunter was on the BHR board starting in 2013 and the Burisma board starting in 2014. When his Father was still the VP and everyone figured was going to run for President when Pres Obama's term was up.

Hunter was on the BHR board starting in 2013 and the Burisma board starting in 2014. When his Father was still the VP and everyone figured was going to run for President when Pres Obama's term was up.

Yes he was.

Yes he was.
So there's the issue. If Hunter was using his father's office to get jobs and kicking some of that to his Pops its criminal. Even if Hunter were just spending some of that money on things for his parents and not giving them money directly it's shady as shit and I think still illegal. Bottom line is this, if Hunter with his father's knowledge was trading on his office for millions of dollars especially in Ukraine, Russia and China Joe should have stopped it. Even if it's not specifically illegal, and everyone should be pissed that it's happening regardless of the letter by their name.

"Understanding that right now on the issue of energy, our allies have stood firm and unified in a way that many of the pundits didn’t predict would happen, to ensure that we are unified in our approach to this issue."

And?

If Hunter was using his father's office to get jobs and kicking some of that to his Pops its criminal.

I agree, if he was doing that it is criminal

Bottom line is this, if Hunter with his father's knowledge was trading on his office for millions of dollars especially in Ukraine, Russia and China Joe should have stopped it. Even if it's not specifically illegal, and everyone should be pissed that it's happening regardless of the letter by their name.

Trading on parent's jobs and names is as old and civilization.

Forum List

Back