Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The key in any influence peddling scheme is to protect the principal.

Hunter’s is before the Delaware grand jury and a number of charges are expected. This explains why the broad narrative has shifted towards covering Hunter, it’s now unavoidable. To protect the big guy expect a guilty plea on multiple charges thereby avoiding discovery and testimony.

I would add, probably a short sentence followed by a broken cell camera, some sleepy guards, and — well — you know the rest.

The key in any influence peddling scheme is to protect the principal.

Hunter’s is before the Delaware grand jury and a number of charges are expected. This explains why the broad narrative has shifted towards covering Hunter, it’s now unavoidable. To protect the big guy expect a guilty plea on multiple charges thereby avoiding discovery and testimony.

I would add, probably a short sentence followed by a broken cell camera, some sleepy guards, and — well — you know the rest.
The only way to get past the lies, gossip and speculation is to investigate.

Gossip and speculation aren't enough. The truth will come to light, but the truth doesn't matter to the Trumpies.

Not necessarily. The Democrats are very efficient at keeping things buried. The death of Vince Foster is still unsolved from almost 30 years ago. And the Democrats have even sued to prevent the investigation of Seth Rich's whacking, the family has insisted that no one look into it.

Substitute Don Jr always in these matters and tell us ow you would really feel......K?

Exactly the same.

I would challenge you to find a single post of mine saying he should be charged or investigated or any such thing

L
Not necessarily. The Democrats are very efficient at keeping things buried. The death of Vince Foster is still unsolved from almost 30 years ago. And the Democrats have even sued to prevent the investigation of Seth Rich's whacking, the family has insisted that no one look into it.
Lol 😂😂 you might want to review the Vince foster and Seth Rich cases.

Enjoy. The swamp has turned on Brandon. Word Salad Room Temperature IQ Harris is to be anointed.
Might as well wait until November to get the team together

Special Counsels on Hunter, Biden, and Obama and their corrupt money laundering scheme

Special counsels on Hillary and the whole Russian scam including Obama

Special counsel on Fauci, CDC, Zuckerfucker, and all the Covid hoaxsters

Special counsel on the DOJ and FBI since Obama weaponized them all

All with Congressional Hearings

Exactly the same.

I would challenge you to find a single post of mine saying he should be charged or investigated or any such thing
Huh?......You just found out the laptop was real when I've known it for 18 mos. What the hell?

Again, If this was don jr and the laptop was his, would this have been covered....

Forum List

Back