Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost no one wears a mask here. It's nice to see so many smiles. Makes me whistle out loud. Occasionally I will notice a masked person who is afraid of my deadly whistle. I just smile, but out of respect for their own personal unique situation, I tray not to linger near them if they try to avoid me.

I respect their right to protect themselves how they wish. In kind, I hope they respect mine.

Life is short, and I have happiness to pursue in my own way.
On a side note. Is the CDC still misreporting southern states infection rates? I know they took Florida's numbers and tripled them not too long ago. The person in Florida who provides the numbers to the CDC spoke on this and was very professional. She chalked it up to human error and that she was confident the CDC would start correcting their errors. Do we know what happened with all that? Is the CDC still misreporting?

Almost no one wears a mask here. It's nice to see so many smiles. Makes me whistle out loud. Occasionally I will notice a masked person who is afraid of my deadly whistle. I just smile, but out of respect for their own personal unique situation, I tray not to linger near them if they try to avoid me.

I respect their right to protect themselves how they wish. In kind, I hope they respect mine.

You so have a right to do whatever you wish. Just please stay away from responsible people. Because you do NOT have a right to reinfect us, our families, our friends and our children.

I know they took Florida's numbers and tripled them not too long ago.
Well that's a dumb lie. They put three days' numbers into one day. The other days showed zero. No extra cases were reported. And since your entire idiotic post is based on that lie, we can toss the whole thing out. Stop spreading stupid lies.

QAnon much?
I see you're also a Parler participant.

Wow aren't we perceptive?

You have a problem with Parler? It's a free speech website like USMB. An alternative to highly-censored Twitter which I have never joined and never will.

Dumb fuck.

Thank you for the honest feedback. Your superior intellect is readily-apparent from your sophisticated prose.

Your sign says, "Say no to martial law". You know, azzhat, Trump and the My PIllow fuck wanted to martial law, right? Because of the election being "rigged".
It's a freaking meme.

The dude's "conspiracy theory" sign says, "Say No To Mandatory Vaccinations."

Looks like he predicted something. Martial law would not be all that surprising with our current Tyrant in Chief. Pelosi is reportedly putting the barriers up around the Capitol again.

Last edited:
Well that's a dumb lie. They put three days' numbers into one day. The other days showed zero. No extra cases were reported. And since your entire idiotic post is based on that lie, we can toss the whole thing out. Stop spreading stupid lies.
LOL. My apologies. They combined 3 days into one.

“The CDC reported 28,317 new cases on Sunday, which WSVN reported would mark the most confirmed infections in one day in the state since the beginning of the pandemic,”
The problem is, Florida did not have most cases in a single day like was misreported by the CDC, and I could only find articles stating they still had not corrected the reporting, but may have been.

You said: "It's likely a vaccinated person needing that hospital bed."

You provide no data because there is none. So you're a liar.

"""According to the CDC, as of July 26, only 6,587 vaccinated Americans had become sick enough to be hospitalized with breakthrough infections, out of more than 164 million who have been fully vaccinated. That is a breakthrough hospitalization rate of a little more than 0.003 percent."""

Your post is an excellent example of the misinformation being propagated by our health agencies.

The numbers you quote include the first wave when few people were vaccinated.

It does not prove squat, despite your large red font.

Learn something today....

Biden said yesterday that the rate of hospitalization for the vaccinated is one per 160,000 per day.

Timestamp 4:35

Earlier in the video he says there are over 175M fully vaccinated. So let's do the math, and show what BS you posted....

1 * 175M / 160T = 1100 fully vaccinated Americans getting hospitalized per day.

So, in 90 days, that's 100,000 people (estimate, using current rate Biden gave us).

This gives a rate of 0.06% in 90 days, 20 times higher than your bogus number.

Notice also that when Biden or the CDC throw around numbers like this, they never include the comparable number for the unvaccinated. The reason is, the number for that group of people is also trivially small.

Almost no one wears a mask here. It's nice to see so many smiles. Makes me whistle out loud. Occasionally I will notice a masked person who is afraid of my deadly whistle. I just smile, but out of respect for their own personal unique situation, I try not to linger near them if they try to avoid me.

Where's "here"? Covid Country? LA, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, TN

Left out one of the worst diseased states: TEXAS

Last edited:
You so have a right to do whatever you wish. Just please stay away from responsible people. Because you do NOT have a right to reinfect us, our families, our friends and our children.
You guys on the surface spout and reek of machismo. I know that Non Progs on the site can say the same stuff. We all aggravate each other. But you really are shallow on this. Why are you so scared? You have 95% of the Western World propaganda artists on your side. The signs of unity is what is promised by your side. And you have failed at it. Nothing has changed. How do vaccinated people get the virus? Why the hell are masks needed also? Why are there no directives on any other ways to help like vitamins and other products? We do get disdain from the elites though from it. There are some who never will take the shot. And there are some who are waiting for any of the side affects to show up after a period of time.

Almost no one wears a mask here. It's nice to see so many smiles. Makes me whistle out loud. Occasionally I will notice a masked person who is afraid of my deadly whistle. I just smile, but out of respect for their own personal unique situation, I try not to linger near them if they try to avoid me.

Ditto my town. It's great!

1631298888423.jpeg
Gotta love some of the names of these anti-vax sites.
And they regurgitate their crap as if it was actual "science". LoL

Your post is an excellent example of the misinformation being propagated by our health agencies.

The numbers you quote include the first wave when few people were vaccinated.

It does not prove squat, despite your large red font.

Learn something today....

Biden said yesterday that the rate of hospitalization for the vaccinated is one per 160,000 per day.

Timestamp 4:35

Earlier in the video he says there are over 175M fully vaccinated. So let's do the math, and show what BS you posted....

1 * 175M / 160T = 1100 fully vaccinated Americans getting hospitalized per day.

So, in 90 days, that's 100,000 people (estimate, using current rate Biden gave us).

This gives a rate of 0.06% in 90 days, 20 times higher than your bogus number.

Notice also that when Biden or the CDC throw around numbers like this, they never include the comparable number for the unvaccinated. The reason is, the number for that group of people is also trivially small.

It's assholes like you that brought us the Delta variant.
You can squirrel around with your mystical math all you want.
Nobody thought 650,000 Americans would die from this shit.
And you're still wrong, most beds are not being taken up by the vaccinated.

This is so long overdue. It is past time to wage war against those unvaccinated who put the rest of the nation at risk for Covid. Children are being devastated, schools are danger fields and the rest of us are at risk because of some lame Trumpian ideals of "freedom."

Well, we are in the middle of a life threatening pandemic and the right to "freedom" for certain people ends where the right to life exists for the rest of us. And, the beauty of insisting that government workers and contractors be vaccinated is that there is no Constitutional provision that allows otherwise. They do have the freedom to resign and seek employment elsewhere; so be it.
It is past time to wage war against those unvaccinated

Does that include the tens of thousands of China Flu infested illegals Pedo Joe is spreading around the country?

You shitheads in the Red states had plenty of warning about this virus.
People on the coasts didn't get a head start in stopping this virus. You did.
And now here we are, the Delta virus pushing the numbers up again and a lot of unknowns about the South American variant, Mu.
Because of stupid rednecks in the South and Texas refusing to get vaccinated, who knows how long we're going to have to live with this.
If social media was around in the early 1950s, we'd still have polio because of ignorant white trash like yourselves.

You guys on the surface spout and reek of machismo. I know that Non Progs on the site can say the same stuff. We all aggravate each other. But you really are shallow on this. Why are you so scared? You have 95% of the Western World propaganda artists on your side. The signs of unity is what is promised by your side. And you have failed at it. Nothing has changed. How do vaccinated people get the virus? Why the hell are masks needed also? Why are there no directives on any other ways to help like vitamins and other products? We do get disdain from the elites though from it. There are some who never will take the shot. And there are some who are waiting for any of the side affects to show up after a period of time.
Great points.

>Why are there no directives on any other ways to help like vitamins and other products?

1) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks

2) Moderna is up a factor of 24 since January 2020....

1631299378099.png

3) Plus the whole New World Order thingy.

Last edited:
You can squirrel around with your mystical math all you want.
Nobody thought 650,000 Americans would die from this shit.
And you're still wrong, most beds are not being taken up by the vaccinated.

Nope. Joe Biden did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back